Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rivel

Random Events Rewrite

A few years back there was a random event which i cant remember the name of, It would show you a hand with a certain amount of fingers up or down in a certain pattern and you have to click the one down the bottom to match it. I cant think of what its called tho.

A few years back there was a random event which i cant remember the name of, It would show you a hand with a certain amount of fingers up or down in a certain pattern and you have to click the one down the bottom to match it. I cant think of what its called tho.

Hmm, this does seem somewhat familiar! I do believe it was called the, Dr. Ford event? correct me if i'm wrong!

Also, there was one called the Tange Vine. It was on rs a long time ago. U should say thats a retired event.

Edited by Lukepwnage

Hmm, this does seem somewhat familiar! I do believe it was called the, Dr. Ford event? correct me if i'm wrong!

Also, there was one called the Tange Vine. It was on rs a long time ago. U should say thats a retired event.

Yeppers -- that was Dr. Ford. He's appear if you hit yourself in the head with a rock shard or a stray piece of wood when mining or woodcutting, respectively. Truly annoying because he sometimes did not return you to the place whence you came, even if you got the answer right.

This guide is also missing the former randoms for:

• Tangled Vine
  • Candlelight
  • Cap'n Hand
  • The Big Fish that grabbed your fishing stuff
  • Zombies (braaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssssss)

Oh – and just as an aside, taking the Fairy Rings to code "BKQ" will take you to the Enchanted Valley -- there you can still encounter the River Troll, Tree Spirit and Rock Golem, in addition to some rather unique creatures not seen elsewhere in Runescape.

-.-

Edited by Blyaunte

This is quite small, but I noticed this in the maze random

additionnal

Additional

Sorry for not advancing this guide in a while. I've been really busy. Can't mix life with a game can I? I'll finish this in my spare time which should be soon. (1-2 weeks?)

Edited by Rivel

Amazing guide, Rivel! It's well written, and you seem to have done an excellent job of describing each event in detail. Great work, this will make a superb replacement for our current guide!

-Accepted- :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.