Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Niger

Help Fight Communism; Join The Fight.

I never have, am, or will work with the communists. I take that as a sole promise.

I, Коммунизм всегда будет выигрывать, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I, Коммунизм всегда будет выигрывать, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

SHOT DEAD KTHXBAI

In Soviet Russia, America pwns Communism.

You want to fight against communism? Blasthemy! I say you must fight for communism! If you become a communist, you will be as equal as everyone, but I and Communist Hero First Classes will be more equal than you.

~Zamrosky Stalin

Oh, I killed you brother y'know.

Guest Emanick

I, Emanick, do solemnly swear that I will undermine and besiege the Constitution of the United States at every opportunity against all capitalists, interior and foreign, proletariat and bourgeoisie; that I will bare the true plans of the evil democratic overlords of pestilence and vileness for all to see, and that I will obey the orders of Lenin, the True Patriot of the Revolution and his glorious party officials placed in power above me, according to the inextinguishable flame of Conscience and Justice. So let's burn some Capitalist scum. :wub:

In Soviet Russia, as in the rest of the world, Communism annihilates capitalism. Long live the Bolsheviks!

The League of Nations' censorship program is now set in motion. The wheels of the free press will turn only so long before the combined Soviet forces overrun your puny nation, "Barack Obama."

And WTH, Obama. How did you get Woodrow Wilson out of office? Backstabbing? Treason? Dude, that's lower than I thought even democracy could go.

Eman's the next on our hit list.

Guest Emanick
Eman's the next on our hit list.

Hahaha! You fool! I have been trained in the Jedi arts by Count Dooku!

*advances with flashing lightsabers*

Down with the Republic of America! Once more the Soviets shall rule the galaxy world!

Edited by Emanick

Eman... I am. Your father jedi trainer. Teachers will never be surpassed by their pupils.

*Uses the force on Eman until he joins.*

Guest Emanick
Eman... I am. Your father jedi trainer. Teachers will never be surpassed by their pupils.

*Anakin Tustalyvich chops off Count Combat's head*

Hey, thanks, man! That Combat was getting annoying! (Lucky my lightsabers absorbed all his Force lightning, really.)

*Anakin Tustalyvich chops off Count Combat's head*

Hey, thanks, man! That Combat was getting annoying! (Lucky my lightsabers absorbed all his Force lightning, really.)

I have mastered the arts of reincarnation. I used to be Combat, but nice I am DarthBat. Prepare for you final battle!

*Shoots out a impossible to defend of escape beam that goes at light speed and is a 1hit koer*

You want to fight against communism? Blasthemy! I say you must fight for communism! If you become a communist, you will be as equal as everyone, but I and Communist Hero First Classes will be more equal than you.

~Zamrosky Stalin

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA!

THEY ONLY USE TO DESTROY THE VERY FABRIC OF LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!

DOWN WITH COMMUNISM!

Note: CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Democracy's tyranny has ended. You will be conquered and renamed United Slavic States.

Guest Emanick

~Zamrosky Stalin

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA!

THEY ONLY USE TO DESTROY THE VERY FABRIC OF LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!

DOWN WITH COMMUNISM!

Note: CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Liessssssssssss!

Oniyoh, when the American Revolution comes (and not that puny, soft-hearted one you call a "revolution;" in my day revolution consisted of oceans of blood, not ponds or lakes!), you will be the first against the wall.

Le vrai français sont arrivés!

*In a French accent* For all you non-francophones: The true French have arrived!

I, master10986, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United Kingdom against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Primeminister of the United Kingdom and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I'm British so, er Britain has joined the fight, comunists shall go down and Britain shall kick some cabbage,america will kick some too but not as much!

Capitalism is bad.

Go comunists!

Sniped down.