Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Hasif

Prayer Help Guide

here's one of the goblin house:

goblinhouse7nt.png

here's the code:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG=http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5047/goblinhouse7nt.png][/URL]

you can use it if you want but i want the credit

thanks, but we dont need it anymore, i got some myself and forgot to edit the post asking for the maps :lol:

Sorry, but to me it isn't finished yet: You didn't put anything in the guide about Ghasts. They are a pretty easy way to lvl prayer.

--Simple--

Sorry, but to me it isn't finished yet: You didn't put anything in the guide about Ghasts. They are a pretty easy way to lvl prayer.

--Simple--

wel, sal said its ok, so if u want that bit in the guide, u write that 1 bit and post it with wher it should go and ill put it in.

You might want to say you should use all genie lamps on Prayer since it's worth it when you're about level 20.

Genie lamps should be spent on prayer, as long as you have a prayer level above 5-6.

r genie lamps members only?

Nope, you can get Genies on f2p too :mad:

The RS manual answers that question :lol:

--Simple--

wel, sal said its ok, so if u want that bit in the guide, u write that 1 bit and post it with wher it should go and ill put it in.

Seems to me that if you want to write a guide you try to make the best guide possible. Even when a guide is accepted it doesn't mean the work is finished. Every guide on the site keeps being updated. So if you know that a part is missing why not do the decent thing and write it instead of telling others: "It has been accepted so you want something added do it yourself".

--Simple--

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.