Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Skull

Dragon Equipment

The coding in the corrupt dragon scimitar needs to be fixed.

As for the dragon dart..

:wub:

Btw, you could put Sofee in the "Witten By" part instead of "Original Guide By" part, if you want.
Written By: Dr Skull, Sofee, and Falcon

Original Guide Written By: J D Morgan

Special Thanks To: Roy, Muttdog, Cake, Kemosabe, Uther, Warren, Dragonclaw8, kalipop, Le Breaker, Pinkytm, Motlycrue, Info1994, Gamemeister5, kugel, Trey

Isn't she already there? :wub:

Dragon Hatchet

Isn't often used for fighting, but rather chopping down trees. It is the best woodcutting axes in the game. It is a rare drop from King Dagganoths on Waterbirth Isle.

Should be something like "It is one of the best woodcutting axes in the game." or "It is the best woodcutting axe in the game."

Dragon Longsword

Often used by medium-leveled players.

Requirements: Completion of Lost City

Special Attack: A more powerful causing you to inflict more damage - Uses 25% of the Special Attack bar

A more powerful attack?

Dragon Claws use 50% of the Special Attack Bar, Dragon Spears use 25% of the Special Attack Bar, and Dragon 2h Swords use 60% of the Special Attack Bar.

That is all I've spotted so far, looks good to me, some of the pictures could possibly be improved but the guide itself is informative and easy to read.

Edited by Cartman

Btw, you could put Sofee in the "Witten By" part instead of "Original Guide By" part, if you want.
Written By: Dr Skull, Sofee, and Falcon

Original Guide Written By: J D Morgan

Special Thanks To: Roy, Muttdog, Cake, Kemosabe, Uther, Warren, Dragonclaw8, kalipop, Le Breaker, Pinkytm, Motlycrue, Info1994, Gamemeister5, kugel, Trey

Isn't she already there? :wub:

O nvm :wub:

For all that general info you need, you can always look into the item database and the dragon platebody image has been updated recently:

6j3wue.gif

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/6j3wue.gif]

Edited by Roy

• A picture of the Dragon Claws' special.
  • General information about the Dragon Spear. The special attack is the same as a Zamorakian spear, it uses up 25% of the bar to push your opponent back and stun them (does no damage). It can be used with all attack styles; but only gives controlled xp. It is dropped from most monster assigned as slayer tasks (assigned, not only slayer monsters)
  • General information about the Dragon 2h. Drop from the Chaos Elemental and the Kalphite Queen, special attack uses up 60% of the bar. Doesn't require a quest.
  • A picture of the Special Attack of the Dragon Claws and 2h.
  • General information for all of the regular Dragon armor. (Excluding the Dragon Square Shield)
  • To know how much of the special bar does the Dragon Claws' special take? (Is it 25% or 50%? Or other?) 50%
  • To know how much of the Special Attack bar does the Special Attack of the Dragon Spear use? 25%
  • To know how much of the Special Attack bar does the Special Attack of the Dragon 2h use? 60%
  • General information about Dragon Arrows
  • General information about Dragon Darts

Answered what I could.

Edited by Micronblast

Dragon Arrows - these powerful Arrows are most commonly used with a Dark Bow, as they greatly increase the damage done when using the Special Attack from this Weapon. When used with the Dark Bow, it appears that the Arrows themselves turn into Dragon Heads. They are a rare drop from Dragon Implings, which can be caught if you have a Hunter level of 83 or more.

Me failing miserably with the Dragon Claws spec :wub:

090122211824.png

090122212133.png

Edited by Giggoe

[*]General information about the Dragon Spear. The special attack is the same as a Zamorakian spear, it uses up 25% of the bar to push your opponent back and stun them (does no damage). It can be used with all attack styles; but only gives controlled xp. It is dropped from most monster assigned as slayer tasks (assigned, not only slayer monsters)
Tell me if I have this right:

You can only get the dragon spear from a monster if it is your slayer task, otherwise you won't get it as a drop.

Thanks. :wub:

@Giggoe: Hawt. :wub:

Edited by President-Elect Skull

Micron told me you needed a picture of the Dragon two hander special attack, so here's one, I can take a new one if it isn't at the right angle.

dragontwohander.jpg

Dragon Two-Handed Sword

A *rare* Drop from the Chaos Elemental and the Kalphite Queen.

ip45ys.gifDragon Platelegs

Dropped by Metal Dragons (Bronze, Iron, Steel and Mithril are the different varieties of Metal Dragons).

Same for Plateskirt, if you were to add it in, these points so far are not essential just tiny things that could be changed, but that's down to you.

29dkeus.gifDragon Square Shield

The shield comes in two halves that can be joined together by using a hammer and an anvil if you have at least 60 Smithing. The Shield Right Half can be bought from the Legends' Guild for 650,000gp. ( It's actually 750,000gp) The Shield Left Half is dropped by monsters.

Corrupt Dragon Weapons

Corrupt Dragon weapons can only be obtained one way: by killing someone in a Freeplay PvP world. They are an extremely rare drop, however. After 30 minutes of use, they crumble to dust and can no longer be used. All Corrupt Dragon weapons require 60 Attack. They have the same stats as their normal counterpart. They do not have a special attack.

Corrupt Dragon Armor

Corrupt Dragon armor can only be obtained one way: by killing someone in a Freeplay PvP world. They are an extremely rare drop, however. After 30 minutes of use, they crumble to dust and can no longer be used. All Corrupt Dragon armor requires 60 Defense. They have the same stats as their normal counterpart. They do not have a special attack.

That's why I found, my corrections/amendments are in Red.

Great guide, Skull :wub:

Edited by Giggoe

Can you not get the Corrupt Dragon items in a members world?

Actually, that is a good point. I'll have a look for you :wub:

*searches*

Knowledge Base

Corrupt Dragon Equipment

If you are lucky, you may come across some severely damaged dragon equipment.

It doesn't say that it's an exclusive drop to Freeplay, so I think on second thoughts, leave those bits as they are :wub:

Edited by Giggoe

Micron told me you needed a picture of the Dragon two hander special attack, so here's one, I can take a new one if it isn't at the right angle.

dragontwohander.jpg

Eek, JPEG fails. :wub:

You should save them as a PNG instead.

Edited by Cake

Corrupt Dragon armor can only be obtained one way: by killing someone in a PvP world. They are an extremely rare drop, however. After 30 minutes of use, they crumble to dust and can no longer be used. All Corrupt Dragon armor requires 60 Defense. They have the same stats as their normal counterpart. They do not have a special attack.

The bolded needs to be removed as armor do not have special attacks anyways.

u can only use dragon arrows with a dark bow

corrupt dragon armour/weapons can also be used by free players

left half is dropped by monsters that also drop gems

dragon axe is a called a dragon hatchet its one of the best woodcutting axes since inferno adze is just as good but burns your logs

Hahahaha.

She deserved it.

But I would have made her smash it.

And work for the bill.

just a quick note. it is not possible to get a corrupt dragon drop on a members pvp worlds.

I need confirmation on the following:

• Can dragon arrows only be used with a Dark Bow?
  • Can you get Corrupt Dragon items as a drop on member's PvP worlds?

Edited by President-Elect Skull

I need confirmation on the following:

• Can dragon arrows only be used with a Dark Bow?
  • Can you get Corrupt Dragon items as a drop on member's PvP worlds?

1. Yes, it can only be used with a Dark Bow.

2. ????

Its Special Attack, however, is not very useful. However, if you use it while Player Killing,

However rage!

Put something else in :wub:

Its Special Attack, however, is not very useful. However, if you use it while Player Killing,

However rage!

Also forgot the apostrophe in It's, and here might be a good way to word it:

It's special attack is not very useful, but if you use it while Player Killing...

ALso add that you can recive a dragon medium helmet from the barrows mini game! :wub:

Matt

Edited by matttdm28

However rage!

Also forgot the apostrophe in It's, and here might be a good way to word it:

It's special attack is not very useful, but if you use it while Player Killing...

Matt

Wrong. Skull, leave it like that.

It is special attack is not very useful, but if you use it while Player Killing...

Sound right?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.