Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
little boy 1100

Gif Images

What type of animated picture are you looking to make?

For example how they made in runescape easter event guide, to record full emote.

I would also want to record some other pictures like that but that dotn have anything to dod with runescape.

For example how they made in runescape easter event guide, to record full emote.

I would also want to record some other pictures like that but that dotn have anything to dod with runescape.

Use Camtasia Studio to record. Once recorder, select 'Convert selected video' or something along the lines of that and select GIF. Wait for it to convert then upload.

EDIT: This video more or less sums it up.

Edited by Poke

Use Camtasia Studio to record. Once recorder, select 'Convert selected video' or something along the lines of that and select GIF. Wait for it to convert then upload.

EDIT: This video more or less sums it up.

Where i can get Camtasia Studia and it sounds easy thanks. Does photobucket support those images?

Guest Funhaver
Can someone link me to a guide or show me a guide (with pictures) of how to make an animated picture?

I'd recommend you VidGif - it's an app for creating animated gifs out of any video format.

There're so many other ways, however I guess, it's the easiest one :wub:

love to help u dude but moving pics r not my styple

i have a suggestion

go on google and type how to create animated pictures of runescape using mmorpg.

hope it works

peace out