Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eval Riz

[: Eval Riz's Trek To 99 Farming :] [99/99], New Log Name Needed!

Congratulations on 95 Woodcutting. :unsure:

Come join me at Dungeoneering, I soloed for two weeks, 56-66. :huh:

PM you: I'd say I did that one :mellow: If I don't have most pm's to/from you, I'd be surprised :huh:

Invite you to do something: I've only said "You're dunging with me" like 10 times now :unsure:

Congrats on 95 Woodcutting you afking noob. Good luck with sickness.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM

GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO

M

GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Riz iz [email protected]@@@

Gosh, Riz!

I saw you log off right when I logged on, and I was like, double taking!

I'm so glad that you might be back!!

Stay!

Dog!

Edit:

Look, bud. I didn't keep your underbanner in my log for 6 months just to see you quit. :unsure:

Edit:

Orite. Grats on 90 wc. :huh:

Edited by Yoyoma

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

97 Farming, 70 Ranged, 48-50 Dungoneering, 71 Attack, 71 Strength, 98 Combat, 73 HP, 61 Slayer

Thanks to you guys for the responses. So this time, I think I may actually be back. I don't plan on playing on the weekends, but I've definietly been playing on the weekdays. I'm in the last part of my senior year so I have time that used to be dedicated to homework :(. Heck, look at everything I got done. I got 97 farming, 48 to 50 Dungeoneering, and 70 Ranged. I ALSO got a bunch of levels like a month or two ago, including 61 slayer, 98 combat, 73 Hp, 71 Strength, and 71 Attack. That's not THAT much, but I'm happy about it. The 70 has me going back to my 70+ all goal. I think that's what I'm going to be working on. I'm focusing primarily on dungoneering right now (along with farming of course), but I think the next thing I'll do is slayer, which means combat! hahaha, getting 70 slayer should get me a decent amount of levels. We'll see how it rolls out. Another reason I'm dungeoneering is because it's a great way to meet people and make friends, and that's one of those things that keeps you playing, the people you meet. I log in and could literally sit there woodcutting for hours without someone messaging me. That makes it a chore, not a game that I want to play, so I'm looking to fix that and get to know more people like I used to :D. So here's all that.

97farming.png

50dung.png

70ranged.png

71strength.png

71attack.png

61slayer.png

73hp.png

98combat.png

A. M. G.

You're maybe back! :D

I've been seeing you online a couple times, but I didn't know you would be back kinda sorta maybe! :(

:P

Congrats on everything <3

I never knew you had low combat like me! :D

Congrats on

97 Farm

50 Dung

70 Range

71 Str/Atk

61 Slay

73 Constitution

and!

98 Combat :(

Pheww that was alot :P

That's a lot of levels and I'm quite lazy, so grats on everything, especially 97 Farming :D

Nice to see you're back. :(

Monday, March 28th, 2011

98 Farming!!! One to go...

So all I've been doing recently is logging on, once daily. Going to w117, getting 30k exp through assist, then doing my farming runs, and logging out. I have no motivation to do anything, I just log on to farm because I think I have to lol, hopefully more motivation will come... who knows though. Wonder what the fudge will happen after 99 Farming, hahaha. Either way, 98 is here!!!! Get ready for another 99 party... but wait!!!! I don't know anyone anymore!!! WOoo, whatever 2 people decide to show up it's all good :D

98farming.png

Monday, March 28th, 2011

98 Farming!!! One to go...

So all I've been doing recently is logging on, once daily. Going to w117, getting 30k exp through assist, then doing my farming runs, and logging out. I have no motivation to do anything, I just log on to farm because I think I have to lol, hopefully more motivation will come... who knows though. Wonder what the fudge will happen after 99 Farming, hahaha. Either way, 98 is here!!!! Get ready for another 99 party... but wait!!!! I don't know anyone anymore!!! WOoo, whatever 2 people decide to show up it's all good :D

98farming.png

AMGEEZERS RIZ! Grats on 98... :(

Have fun with 99! I'll try to be thereeeee!

Already said it in-game but :D Congratz on 98! :(

Congrats on 98 Farming, you're pretty close now! :D

I'll be there if the time suits. :(

if im not at that party i dont consider you a friend anymore I hope you know that...:D

GET DA fudge ON MOAR OFTEN! or pm me your skype that would work too... lol

Hey Guys :(

I may or may not be back. Recently, at school, I've been looking for things to do and I started actually playing WoW again, but I'm not interested in it anymore. I decided to log into RS, and all these new updates have me entirely intrigued. I also never had the chance to experience bossing, clans, etc. I've decided to give RS another whirl - try and make some new friends, and experience new things in the game that I never had instead of focusing on repeatedly doing those things that I'd always done just over and over again.

I don't really know anybody anymore :D. It's really sad, but I am considering a name change! Should I? or not? Opinions are highly valued. Either way, add me in game and maybe I'll see you around chat, etc. :D

Cya guys, much love. Good to be back and hopefully I'll meet some new people and catch up with some old ones. Hopefully I'll have some interest and motivation in this new RS :P

P.S. I did get 99 Farming and I never posted it, but I'll have to meander to my old computer and try and locate that screenshot. It may be entirely possible I can't even find it :P

Possibly welcome back and grats on 99 Farming! :D

Some love it and some hate it, but I hope you enjoy the new game. :(

also - I like your name. It's memorable.

If your back then hmu bbg still got a special place in my heart for you :D. I just came back a month ago too :( And if you change your name I swear I will find you and beat you up boi (changed my name back to pooky1444 btw :D)<33