Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falzar

Idiots

i somewhat agree.

but, i would be more insulted if someone came up to me face to face and said some of the things they say on runescape. the point is its a game. if little things like that bother someone so much, they need a little help. and i dont mean for that to sound so rude. but if someone talkin shyt over the internet, is going to ruin someones day, then they should get a little more mentally fit before venturing into a cyber world filled with a bunch of children that think a "bad word" is the coolest thing ever. imo :wub:

Seriously. This is ridiculous. FREEPLAY IS A DEMO OF THE ACTUAL GAME. MOST DEMOS DON'T EVEN GET UPDATES. SO BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET.

members are just nerds who got suckered into paying $6 a month for a game that isn't even fun(just addicting).

Um... why are you on a runescape fansite if you have a low opinion of runescape? :wub:

Edited by Irradiated Moth

Seriously. This is ridiculous. FREEPLAY IS A DEMO OF THE ACTUAL GAME. MOST DEMOS DON'T EVEN GET UPDATES. SO BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET.

members are just nerds who got suckered into paying $6 a month for a game that isn't even fun(just addicting).

Um... why are you on a runescape fansite if you have a low opinion of runescape? :wub:

Wrong, Mod MMG has stated quite bluntly that the free version of RuneScape is a complete game in itself, and members is like a giant expansion pack. And Sal's isn't just a RuneScape fansite. There's plenty of other sections of the forum to attract users. Not sure why he was in the RuneScape Discussion section, though...

:wub: not all mems are bad :wub: i never say that, most are good in fact. those people who say that are no lifers who are lvl 130+ and play for 20 hours a day or low lvl noobs who say noob to anyone.

Most of the people who do this are people who think they are better than other people becuase they pay $5 a month to play a game. It's also nice to see that a good deal of members also hate these types on people.

They've failed to neglect that the F2Ps on the forum are the experienced ones. Much of those P2Ps are probably eight year olds who feel proud because their fathers paid for their membership.

I went into a f2p world yesterday and got followed by a person censor evading calling me b**** and saying f***. Doesnt sound like the mature f2p does it?

And that doesn't happen on Members? Believe me, it does. People may be more cautious as they don't want to waste the money they spent by getting Muted/Banned, but they still do it.

They've failed to neglect that the F2Ps on the forum are the experienced ones. Much of those P2Ps are probably eight year olds who feel proud because their fathers paid for their membership.

I went into a f2p world yesterday and got followed by a person censor evading calling me b**** and saying f***. Doesnt sound like the mature f2p does it?

And that doesn't happen on Members? Believe me, it does. People may be more cautious as they don't want to waste the money they spent by getting Muted/Banned, but they still do it.

I have yet to see it :wub: When you're f2p you can make throwaway accounts. People who pay money for it are waaaaaaaaay less likely to make throwaway accounts. There are good f2p, and bad f2p. There are good p2p, and bad p2p, so we should just learn to deal with it.

Edited by Muttdog

i play rs as a f2p..

the thing is if jagex doesint make updates for f2p then they will never want to become p2p's!

and anyways f2p feels boring and so i am planing on becoming mem. not that the updates are bad its just mem is obviously more fun. :(