Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
supermac18

In What Detail Do You Play Runescape And Why?

Standard. My computer can't run Hd. Even if it did, I prefer the old graphics. Wish the emotes didn't change style as well. Never will play Full Screen because I post on forums, surf the net.

High detail stretching to fit the browser. Then I can switch tabs to forums, Facebook, work on my website, graphics work, and all the other stuff I do on the computer. (Sometimes all at once...multitasking ftl. :wub: ) Honestly, I can't even play in standard detail anymore, the horrible graphics and limited viewing space drives me crazy.

+1

im so used to hd big screen i never-ever play low detail. (if the lagg is that bad i cant play on hd, i dont play rs.)

For Pking, I prefer Standard Detail.

For skilling, HD.

I use fullscreen now beacse of my new video card

this computer is like 12 years old and it runs in fullscreen with out a twich.

amazing!

Edited by jelly

I usually play RS in windowed HD, anti-aliasing off and ground decoration off. :wub:

Unless my graphics card decides I can't play in HD, then I play in SD. <- Drives me crazy sometimes. :wub:

I prefer High detail because it gives us the ability to do either fullscreen or resized client. :wub:

SD is annoying, like Vampire said. :wub:

I set almost everything at the lowest quality, mainly because I run other programs while playing RS.

I usually play in the Standard Detail, to reduce lag. Yes, if I am in high detail for too long, my computer lags. I think that SD is fine, mainly because they are updated the SD graphics as well.

~Vincent

It really does depend. When I'm actually playing and paying full attention, I'm in HD. When I'm doing something intensive, I'm in HD fullscreen. When I'm fishing, I use HD-small and move RuneScape to the side of my screen. Lastly, when I'm fishing and something processor-intensive, like watching a show in High Def, I'll use standard detail just to reduce lag.

One of the computers can use HD in my house, so I tend to use that whenever I can, but the other 3 don't :wub:

So usually SD.

I play in high detail but not in the resizable window r fullscreen cos they make me lag. :wub:

sorry about me trying, to be funny in the descripoton but im serious,

i play in high detail and never thought of playimng in low detail. when i stared in 05, standerd detail was like the best graphics i had ever seen

i now know how very wrong i was. but, what are your stories about what detail you play in.

I play in HD (or HD small for screenshots) I only get a little lag in the G.E. or other crowded places like that. I quit once because i thought that SD's were horrible (which they are) and I came back and started playing on HD. Its the best one definately :wub:

i used to play in low detail but since my old comp died and I finally got a new one I always play in browser-stretch hd now :wub:

I mainly play in high detail stretch mode with the graphics turned down cause that makes alot of lag.

I play in High Detail, unless I happen to be on my laptop, which I can only play in normal detail with everything set to the lowest option so everything dosen't freeze up :wub:

High Detail (small)

I can run all detail levels but I don't really like full screen. Not to mention I don't want to stray too far away from those old graphics I love.

Edited by Irradiated Moth

Low Detail for purely Aesthetic reasons, seeing as the pictures in my log were in low detail and I already had two 99's in low detail - I wouldn't be able to update their quality and therefore just decided to remain with low detail screenshots.

i play in high detail :wub:, i liked the graphical update, the old graphic water looked like coloured blue paper