Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Docly

[13+]i Just Realized...

Dr. Mitchells mood = Dr. I.Z Venting Steam

NOTICE:Please note this is my opinion right here because I met the horrible truth. This is directed to everyone AND no one. I just need to vent some steam really. Also the reason that the [13+] is there is because my rant kinda mentions death, and I don't want young kids getting ideas off this topic.

What's the point of living if we just die? Seriously 3/4 of the people are not even remembered ever in history. We live for what? Are we supposed to live happily ever after? With the rate the economy is around the world is today, and SO many jobless and homeless people, it seems like no one cares anymore. And with so many criminals that are around, though they do get caught, they just never learn and usually do it again. Then we have the wars. Alls it seems to be to me is the game called reign and conquer, one country needs to show off their army. And then, we work a long "happy" life just to see all of our work ruined.

I kinda feel like life is a waste...

(Remember the notice please)

Edited by Dr Mitchell

Options:

1. An hero

2. Cut yourself

3. Use all the money you have to support the homeless and jobless.

o noes i r young p3rs0n 1 s33 d1s 4nd n0w 1 w4n4 d13....

You make your life what you want it to be. If you think about depressing things like this all the time, then that's what your life it going to turn out to be.

Enjoy things whilst you can.

If your really upset that your going to die a nobody, then do something. Otherwise, you can die if you want, noones stopping you.

You're just realizing this?

Life has no point, nothing has a point, but why not just try to enjoy it while you can?

Options:

1. An hero

wow this guy is cool!

Browsing 4chan and ED make you god tier, didn't you know?

Options:

1. An hero

wow this guy is cool!

Options:

1. An hero

wow this guy is cool!

Browsing 4chan and ED make you god tier, didn't you know?

You betcha! I got another inch on my e-wiener..

3/4 people remembered? :wub: I like those odds.

Anyway, you shouldn't worry about what happens after you die, just focus on making your life good. I mean, what happens on Earth after your death isn't your concern. You'd be dead. (Well, you might be concerned if you believe in reincarnation)

I know you had two but i cant count past that wats the size now?

3/4 people remembered? :wub: I like those odds.

Anyway, you shouldn't worry about what happens after you die, just focus on making your life good. I mean, what happens on Earth after your death isn't your concern. You'd be dead. (Well, you might be concerned if you believe in reincarnation)

That my sir, is 3 inches.

That my sir, is 3 inches.

Thanks for telling me!

Life is what you make it. After reading your statistics, you should be further enthused too make your life something that others is not. "3/4 of the people are not even remembered in history", for instance, should push you to change other peoples lives. Inspiration is only the beginning, and although you are only one person, what you do does make a difference. If you touch one person in the world and inspire that one person to inspire another person, the chain reaction and possibilities are endless. Life is great, and you only live once. Make the best of it.

One quote reminds me of this topic for some reason:

"The idea of death, the fear of it, haunts the human animal like nothing else; it is a mainspring of human activity - designed largely to avoid the fatality of death, to overcome it by denying in some way that it is the final destiny of man."

Edited by RunescapinRunescaper

it's a lot more than 3/4th of all people