Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
supermac18

Coolest Things You've Seen In Runescape

by older topics i mean on my other account that was zeeken man12.

anyway, hte coolest thing i've seen in runescape is whne i started playing,

I saw zezima!!! at that time (and probally now) he was the most popular runescape

player. now I rarly see him on.(he's on my friends list)

He might had deleted you then. :wub: Meeting famous people isn't cool. The coolest thing for me is when I beat a 124 in a Duel at level 110 Combat. He had maxed Melee as well.

Probably the Cave of Guthix graphics in WGS, fantastic adn really deep story line.

While Guthix Sleeps is by far the coolest thing I've seen in RuneScape, and I haven't even started it yet!

A new person actually turned down the money I offered to give him and told me he wanted to earn his money.

If that's not cool I don't know what is.

Edited by Irradiated Moth

This thread has opened my eyes. I haven't seen anything cool in Runescape.

I once saw that guy ^^ Coolest thing I saw :wub:

I guess the coolest thing for me was seeing my first set of D Claws appear on the ground :wub:

The Stone of Jas and the Ancient Temple of Guthix were by far the coolest things I ever saw in the game.

A new person actually turned down the money I offered to give him and told me he wanted to earn his money.

If that's not cool I don't know what is.

You can count those ppl on one hand, those who actually want to achieve something by taking the long way up instead of the elevator.

Most amazing thing I ever seen lately was me getting 70 Ranged but the achievement of 70 ranged was actually far more amazing than the ability to kill aviansies.

i dunno if i should call the coolest or the most annoying thing that has happned i was lvl 28 with full mith. i ve completed the whole of melzar maze and i was about to kill the demon just when i attacked a sandwich lady came..i kept on attacking the demon he was almost dead i swear than she hitted with the baggeau

the annoying part is that she ruined a glorious moment.....the cool part is that i can kill a demon at lvl 28 cool huh? if she didnt appear i might have kill elvarg yeah i wish...lol that was way old...now i am lvl 93

i killed a lvl 105 in the duel arena when i was lvl 80, he had a d scim and i had a whip, all he said was that i was lucky he didn't have his GS. that was quite cool :wub:

Probably the coolest thing I ever saw on Runescape was when High Detail came out. it was like a whole new World, was a very enjoyable hour or two that I spent re-exploring the World Map :wub:

The coolest thing I've seen is someone swimming. I'm not joking, lol :wub:.

EDIT - Managed to find a pic of it, lol

swim.png

Edited by danetello2

83 Combat FoG.

I beat a level 124.

i was in pvp world and im lvl 92 there. i was wearing full void with dbow and dragon arrows i was just standing in hotzone next to ge. a kid with lvl 107 and 99 str comes and d claws me. i had auto retaliate on and he hits like a 65. my guy turned to the side and speced 40 45 on him, bye bye

it proberly was when I first got membership and I went into taverly. It was a awesome feeling

Skyuni123

As I said in the previous topic, I have stumbled upon plenty of incredible things. An amazing occurence that happened to me was when I killed a black dragon and picked up a tooth half of a key, the Mysterious Old Man appeared mere seconds later and handed me the loop half of the key. To this day, that is definetly the most impressive thing that I have ever seen.

Mine was probably seeing the members wildy for the first time.I ran from one end to another to see what was there and accidentally found the chaos elemental.Oops.