Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
icelizard4372

Who Wants The Old Pvp Back?!

I know many of us want the old PvP back, like in the old days. I don't know about you, but I'm SICK of the so called "new and improved" PvP system.

But I've thought of a way of how we might be able to get our thoughts nice and thoroughly into Jagex. We just need a lot of people. Here's how you can help:

1.) Make a junk email account, if you do not have one already.

2.) As Jagex has many emails for customer support, please help by sending 1 email to each of the following: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

* We need a lot of people to help

* Do not spam

* In the subject and body of the email, enter anything non-abusive, but make sure you make it clear that you are angry and desperate for the old PvP.

I just thought of this idea, and it just might work if many many members do it.

I know many of us want the old PvP back, like in the old days. I don't know about you, but I'm SICK of the so called "new and improved" PvP system.

But I've thought of a way of how we might be able to get our thoughts nice and thoroughly into Jagex. We just need a lot of people. Here's how you can help:

1.) Make a junk email account, if you do not have one already.

2.) As Jagex has many emails for customer support, please help by sending 1 email to each of the following: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

* We need a lot of people to help

* Do not spam

* In the subject and body of the email, enter anything non-abusive, but make sure you make it clear that you are angry and desperate for the old PvP.

I just thought of this idea, and it just might work if many many members do it.

OH MY COD. IT'S NEVER GOING BACK SO STOP ASKING FOR IT.

/rant

Edited by Comrade Shmoe

i really thought we got rid of this old wildi nonsense 2+ years ago.

And I'm sick of people like you.

It's not coming back, get over it already. Seriously, it's been almost 2 years now...

Edited by Uther

It's not happening.

In my clan, this discussion happens WAY to often, and in all the RS Forums I visit, again, WAY to often.

It's over, nothing is bringing it back, was a good run, people have tried before. Was fun when it was there, but people made gaming unfair and RTW has became an increasing problem. Jagex tries their best to stop all this, and we have people like you, that complain, it's rather annoying tbfh.

Wildy isn't coming back, never. No matter how many emails, rants, threats, abusive comments, etc are sent, it's NOT COMING BACK!

Most RS Pker's have moved on and stopped with this stuff, but others won't let it die.

Accept it already and move on...please...

Bringing the old wildy back will destroy RuneScape in a matter of months, and you will never be able to play it again! Now tell me, do you want RuneScape with no wildy or no RuneScape at all?!

Edited by Yippee

Bringing the old wildy back will destroy RuneScape in a matter of months, and you will never be able to play it again! Now tell me, do you want RuneScape with no wildy or no RuneScape at all?!

he he epic font. if you dont believe this lookie here

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/view.ws?guid=diary06

personally i think if they take away bh for this long then they better fix it up right.

Guys, obviously he is a new member, look at his profile and is probably new to runescape after a long break or w/e, and btw, the wilderness had been gone for more than 2 years and there is no one really complaining any more and its going fine on the servers, on the week it went away was your ONLY chance to protest in fally and varrock like i did :wub:

EDIT: Topics like these should be closed because everyone knows its not coming back but they are still complaining about it...

Edited by tequilaivy

I'd much rather have no old PKing, than no RuneScape.

You're also saying that you shouldn't spam Jagex with your emails; just sending the emails will be utter spam. Customer Support, etc are for people who need help, not people who are ranting.

i really thought we got rid of this old wildi nonsense 2+ years ago.

I really thought we killed spammers a long time ago.

Anyways, it's not coming back, Jagex have stated that.

But, we can still dream for the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy the wildy

-Ming :wub:

This idea will fail big time. Jagex clearly stated long ago that it'll never come back. Just give up. :wub:

The old wilderness will come back when the Saints with the SuperBowl.

When will people learn...

Jagex already said that the old PvP isn't coming back, get used to up, grow up and move on.