Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paid_Page1

Interesting But Odd!

Umm... ideas?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this group?

• umm... ok....
    • I dont get the point...
    • well, its nice, i guess...but I wouldnt want to do that!
    • good for them!
    • helpful
    • I really dont care
  2. 2. Would you like to join this group?

• YES!
    • sorta maybe perhaps not sure but kinda maybe
    • nope
  3. 3. Would you support this group?

• well, im not sure
    • Yep. Id love to support them any way possible
    • I dont want to encourage this...
  4. 4. Would you like to start your own group like this?

• yes
    • maybe
    • GOD no!
  5. 5. What do you think of their choice in God?

• I like Saradomin
    • dunno
    • These Gods arent real you know...
    • Zammorak rocks!
    • THEIR GOD!!!!!!!!!! *shudder*

Good to help people though. Especially ones just getting into the game.

I think these guys are taking it a little too seriously. xD

Whats the group name and where can i find them?

Sounds like a good way to pass time on my pure prayer monk named "im the m0nk"

Monk hairstyle, monk robes, holy amulet :wub:

These guys seem pretty cool, it makes you feel warm inside when people are nice like this yes?

I haven't the pleasure of meeting these guys yet but, they sound cool to me. I don't think they 'really' believe in RS. It's just Roleplay, ya know? I find roleplaying to be fun in it's own right. Though, I don't in Runescape. :wub:

What quest were you doing when you met them?

What method(s) did they use lead to you through it? Could you mention some specific part of the quest and explain what they did to help you with it?

I would be happy to: I was trying to do the quest: Dragon Slayer. I met one of them, and accepted his help. He then spent the next 30 minutes helping. First, he told me what I needed to buy/attain for the entire quest, and showed me how/where to get it, insisting that it was better to have everything before you start out. The items included a lot of swordfish, something that is not necessary for the quest. He then guided me through Melzar's maze, guided me through getting all the rest of the map pieces (all the while showing me who to talk to, where to go, etc.), and took me to the boat in Port Sarim. He got on the boat to show me how to fix it, and then (since he couldn't go with - having already done the quest) told me exactly where/what to do when I got to the island. I succesfully killed the dragon, and meeted him back in Lumbridge where he took me to the Ozark guy and I sucesfuly completed the quest. When I offered to pay him for his help, he turned down the money and told me that the ony thing I could do for him was to tell anybody else who was looking for help about him and his group.

...if you met these peeps at all you would know that nothing can break them up.

What convinced you of this?

I was convinced for a couple of reasons: they got insulted and ridiculed etc. several times and there was no response except for some archaic sentences that went along the lines of: praise be to Saradomin, bringer of light unto out world who helps the poor and brings all unto lightness under his wings. Those who insult his Awesome name should be...." - something like that.

They also seemed very dedicated, and although they are not online a lot when they are and I see them they are always still there helping along with the same dedicatedness that they were when I first saw them.

I hope that helps!

Edited by Paid_Page1

Sounds like an interesting cult. Do you know their clan channel?

nope. But I think it is open only to recruits+ anyway. Sorry.

What quest were you doing when you met them?

What method(s) did they use lead to you through it? Could you mention some specific part of the quest and explain what they did to help you with it?

I would be happy to: I was trying to do the quest: Dragon Slayer. I met one of them, and accepted his help. He then spent the next 30 minutes helping. First, he told me what I needed to buy/attain for the entire quest, and showed me how/where to get it, insisting that it was better to have everything before you start out. The items included a lot of swordfish, something that is not necessary for the quest. He then guided me through Melzar's maze, guided me through getting all the rest of the map pieces (all the while showing me who to talk to, where to go, etc.), and took me to the boat in Port Sarim. He got on the boat to show me how to fix it, and then (since he couldn't go with - having already done the quest) told me exactly where/what to do when I got to the island. I succesfully killed the dragon, and meeted him back in Lumbridge where he took me to the Ozark guy and I sucesfuly completed the quest. When I offered to pay him for his help, he turned down the money and told me that the ony thing I could do for him was to tell anybody else who was looking for help about him and his group.

...if you met these peeps at all you would know that nothing can break them up.

What convinced you of this?

I was convinced for a couple of reasons: they got insulted and ridiculed etc. several times and there was no response except for some archaic sentences that went along the lines of: praise be to Saradomin, bringer of light unto out world who helps the poor and brings all unto lightness under his wings. Those who insult his Awesome name should be...." - something like that.

They also seemed very dedicated, and although they are not online a lot when they are and I see them they are always still there helping along with the same dedicatedness that they were when I first saw them.

I hope that helps!

Yes, it helps a lot. I agree with you that there’s something odd about it, and felt I needed more info before coming to any opinion. Thanks.

Sounds to me one of those funny roleplaying things they do when they want to burn off time. :wub:

I like it, I might try and look for them. :wub:

If they were to give free stuff then what would you want.

Now if they still do this and they give free stuff then it will be 10k or under because of the price limit.

I think if i was stuck on a quest i would ask them for help.

It's very nice that they're helping out fellow Runescapers! Although people don't need to form a group for this. People should just do this on their own just for the sake of helping others!