Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
finisterra

Bounty Hunter Wilderness-only PvP

Wasn't really good at Pvp, still bad, update doesn't concern me. Still, I might try it.

Thats it? The whole reason people wanted the old wilderness was so they could hang out by the edge and get good loot?

You don't get it. The wilderness was well designed because of the way it allowed you to fight higher levels as you got deeper. This is the only thing that has sucessfully done that to the extent that wilderness did.

So its the luring you like? I know I was lured a couple times while fishing in the PvP world. Or the ability to mke a easy profit off of low level players? Because it really isn't sounding like much if its about easy profit.

Edited by Demutig_wind

Sounds great!! But, I really am not a fan of PK'ing. I stopped PK'ing since the good'ol days with the old wildy...

This is certainly a huge improvement over Bounty Hunter. It's now possible to break even when PKing, and there's much less worry about someone 15 levels higher killing you in two hits. The only suggestion I could make is a few more of these worlds: Edgeville is the only entrance and it's crowded to the point of lag.

Two thumbs up :wub: Now give the same love to non-Pkers!

General Graardor is an ourg, so he now appropriately drops ourg bones.

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats 15k each drop i think

THats means no bad drops!!!!

O and tip it get your bestiary rite General Graador is an ourg not a goblin!!!!!!!!

Edited by rade775

Skillers by nature are more patient. About as long as it takes to reach level 99 is about how much time they have to update skillers.

epic fail update :wub:

nothing for non pvp'ers. i hope that jagex knows that many rs players r skillers

wrong sir. the skillers get all the resources to themselves.

You must not spend more than ten minutes in safe zones. These are cumulative, so going in and out of safe zones to protect yourself is not desirable. If you do so, you will have your target removed and will have to wait at least half an hour to be assigned a new one.

that's dumb, but i guess that's also good because like it stops people from training in these worlds???

Your target will always be a similar level to you. To make things even more interesting, you will also be their target!

that's good less chance of pj it is still possible but less chances DURING the fight.

the average size of these drops is boosted by an extra hour of drop potential (just as if you’d spent an hour in a hot zone)

bounty worlds MUST ALWAYS HAVE MAX DROP POTENTIAL for bounty hunters !!!!! that's why we bounty hunt and not just rogue hunt if jagex is actually smart they should realize that bounty hunter/worlds is for bounty hunting and sometimes rouge killing! not most of the time rouge hunting and only sometimes bounty hunting!!!

It will add 1 to your ‘rogue kills’ highscore, and you will get a drop based on the ‘drop potential’ mechanic from PvP worlds (see here for more details). We have, however, made it so that, when drop potential is converted to items, it is 3 times more likely to give you items your target was carrying, as opposed to generated items. The average size of the rewards is based on your drop potential the same as in PvP worlds.

k so let me guess average size means average value of drop?

my opinion is this and i think jagex vaguelyyyyy explained it:

bounty hunters should get good drops they should always have MAX DROP POTENTIAL, they have higher chances of getting things from inventory (thats dumb seriously)

rouge hunters have a DROP POTENTIAL system that's like pvp worlds but they should have 3x the drop potential of pvp worlds. (is this what jagex said basically?)

if jagex don't implement the bounty world like this then they've contradicted themselves. In bounty hunter you get drops if your bounty hunter and you get penalty if you're rouge hunter, i'm sooo glad that they've eliminated penalty, but i think its not fair how rouge hunters get the same things (jagex said they get lesser valued drops, but they said it VERY vaguely and i want them to say it straight and clear) from bounty hunters, bounty hunters should get more!!!

also

bounty world fails, why? it doesn't, it's just those stupid ranters who's going to head straight for the rant forum, game feedback, recent updates, general section, (you get what i'm saying) and start ranting.

also, oh, this is even more annoying than ranters, i bet 30,000 people are going to go on bounty world and not even read the update jagex wrote, they're going to be like wth i cant train on bounty world? how do you get dp on bounty world? how do i get drops on bounty world? do i get penalty on bounty world? how does the drop system work? omfg bounty world sucks i killed 1 itemer and i got steel warhammer from drop! and of course the most FUNNY thing would be omg jagex said bh opened up i go on w17 but bh doesnt open up it's no THERE!

Edited by storm2007

epic fail update :wub:

nothing for non pvp'ers. i hope that jagex knows that many rs players r skillers

wrong sir. the skillers get all the resources to themselves.

yes but you are forgetting the rune rocks in the wild, with this update those r basically unusable, maybe even all the rune rocks in the bh worlds. those r resources that skillers can't have :wub:

ermm do you lose everything? and is it only edgeville?

Edited by Userz

ermm do you lose everything? and is it only edgeville?

Depends. If you're skulled then yes you'll lose everything, and yes you only have access to Edgeville and the Wilderness only. :wub:

Atleast it is better then PvP worlds, I was just walking around the new bh at edge with a santa and full rune (g), got a kill :wub:

People just get too greedy - corr d scim drop, so I'm happy.

-Ming :wub:

Lol seriously? If its the old drop system again doesnt this just open the door for a so called "RWT"?

Lol seriously? If its the old drop system again doesnt this just open the door for a so called "RWT"?

Not really because you are still risking stuff, not sure how it works but if you are risking an average of 30k per time you will lose that if someone comes along and bashes you and it is not guaranteed you will walk off with an item of the specific pker anyway...he would also be hunted down by everyone else lol

The way it worked previously is that no1 was playing BH therefore someone could go, kill the dude and get out, now so much is against rwters because everyone will want to go after them in order to get a good kill they might as well go away.

Because there is only one entry point the average level of the rwter makes them an instant target for everyone in the area...

Leprechauns can now convert clean herbs to banknotes for you. Previously, if you'd accidentally cleaned the herb, the leprechaun wouldn't accept the herb.

Are you telling me that if I was on a herb run, I could get the leprachaun to note them? ARE YOU SERIOUS. FOR 2 YEARS NOW, I'VE BEEN BANKING MY HERBS CONSTANTLY AS I GO ALONG. ;)

amen to that...

OMFG! Didnt know about that lol. This will help in help running a lot! ZOMFG?!

Eg. I can kill chaos druid in Taverly, teleport to house in Taverly, go to lep and back to dungeon. Usefull!

epic fail update ;)

Thats why almost every single update is to do with quests, new skills and updates for them. ]

PvP is probably one of the most popular things in Rs but sitll gets very few updates and almost all bad ones.

However This update is good, 10x better than old pvp worlds

Leprechauns can now convert clean herbs to banknotes for you. Previously, if you'd accidentally cleaned the herb, the leprechaun wouldn't accept the herb.

Are you telling me that if I was on a herb run, I could get the leprachaun to note them? ARE YOU SERIOUS. FOR 2 YEARS NOW, I'VE BEEN BANKING MY HERBS CONSTANTLY AS I GO ALONG. ;)

amen to that...

OMFG! Didnt know about that lol. This will help in help running a lot! ZOMFG?!

Eg. I can kill chaos druid in Taverly, teleport to house in Taverly, go to lep and back to dungeon. Usefull!

This update was made a few months ago, although I only heard it from someone else :lol: