Sign in to follow this  
macburl

Pocket Knife

pocket knives.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. do you carry a pocket knife?

• no, i dont carry a knife
    • yes, i carry a knife regularly
    • yes, i carry more than one, regularly.

thanks for voting :~) and yes, i carry 2 all the time. a small leatherman and a 4 inch flickblade. :wub:

Yes, I carry a pocket knife; I've never used it though. I've got quite a nice collection of knives and swords, actually :wub:

They're illegal to carry here and you can mainly only buy them from camping or army disposal stores.

I had one! But I lost it... :wub:

But I normally didn't carry it with me, people aren't that aggressive in my area.

Yes, I have a swiss army knife which I regularly carry everywhere, though I refuse to call them their new name...can't spell it lol

This is mine, in a opalescent dark blue :wub:

<Click>

Yes, I carry a pocket knife; I've never used it though. I've got quite a nice collection of knives and swords, actually :wub:

They're illegal to carry here and you can mainly only buy them from camping or army disposal stores.

nice :~) swords are good :wub:

Please do not one-word post. ~fin

sorry fin, right you are.

Edited by macburl

2 swiss army knife at my disposal a 13 functions one and a 40+ function one great oh wait i actually haave like 5 the first 2 were just presents that i got in thel last month

this one :http://www.victorinox.ch/index.cfm?site=victorinox.ch&page=166&lang=E

and 4 like spar hawke's

Edited by Sagara

I had one! But I lost it... :wub:

But I normally didn't carry it with me, people aren't that aggressive in my area.

oh, i dont mean for fighting or anything, lol i couldn't imagine living without my knives, i use them so much day to day for various things. opening things, sharpening pencils, opening more things, taking apart your brothers laptop :wub:

Edited by macburl

Knives are technically illegal here, but the law is not enforced strongly. Nevertheless, in my area violence is almost non-existent, so I don't need to have one.

I have a pocket knife, but its pretty useless. It's not sharp at all and getting it actually out of the casing is too hard if you are being beaten up.

But there is no use for it here. So i never carry it.

I have a pocket knife, but its pretty useless. It's not sharp at all and getting it actually out of the casing is too hard if you are being beaten up.

Get some motor oil and some warm-hot water open and close the knifes etc.

after a while pout the motor oil in that's how you fux the second problem the for the first a simple knif sharpener would do the trick

Yes. I carry it for protection and use. It's Victorinox Swiss knife so it ends up having many uses like the Duke of Edinburgh Award for one.

Edited by Phoenix Rider

after a while pout the motor oil in that's how you fux the second problem the for the first a simple knif sharpener would do the trick

Its one of those cheap knifes you have to use your nail to open it. I dont really use the knife anyway.

2 swiss army knife at my disposal a 13 functions one and a 40+ function one great oh wait i actually haave like 5 the first 2 were just presents that i got in thel last month

this one :http://www.victorinox.ch/index.cfm?site=victorinox.ch&page=166&lang=E

and 4 like spar hawke's

sweet :wub: yeah, im running on a knife shortage right now,

i have my small leatherman,

my big leatherman,

8 inch boot knife ( :wub: )

4 inch flickblade

and thats all :wub:

lol

EDIT: wow, this topic is a lot hotter than i thought :~)

Edited by macburl

I don't carry one around with me, since that would cause a lot of suspicion. Sometimes people freak out, because they don't understand the difference between a tool and a weapon.

But I do have my Leatherman in my car at all times.

I have about 6 knives, but i don't carry them around :wub:

2 leathermens

3 Flip knives

1 Mini leathermen/thing :wub:

Its one of those cheap knifes you have to use your nail to open it. I dont really use the knife anyway.

EH the standard swiss army service knife also needs to open with nail i've never seen one that opens automaticaly before

and if they were to exist the blade would be far too short to be good

PS does a katana counts as a knife?

Edited by Sagara

Yeh but i wouldnt carry around these days lots of bad stuff surrounding knives atm

I used to have one for my scouting days, however my lack of need for a pocker knife has certainly influenced my decision not to carry one. Possibly a little bit because it's something i probably would pull out and possibly make the mistake of twitching with. It's not worth the risk of possibly getting wound up over something and taking the closest sharpest thing to somebody :wub:.

Knives are technically illegal here, but the law is not enforced strongly. Nevertheless, in my area violence is almost non-existent, so I don't need to have one.

you're a bear why would you need a knife? ¬¬

anyways

nah....i should get one though

...."is that a knife in your pocket, or you're just happy to see me?"

i carry a pocket knife around for tools sake, for opening things like tins of paint or when im out fishing, but as far as carrying around a knife for self defence i think the person carrying a knife for that reason is equally just as dangerous/unstable as someone whos carrying it around with the sole intent to cause harm.

Edited by Thewitcherx

I own seven, but I don't carry them with me regularly.

Yup, I usually carry around a butterfly knife on me most of the time though it's mostly for convenience and little more then a letter opener and such, I don't need it for self defence considering I'm more used to fist fighting. :wub:

Swiss army knives or swords? :wub: