Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xz598

Mairujana! Legalize?

it is beleived to enhance the united states economy, open up millions of jobs to the unemployed. rack in billions of tax dollars to the us governor. mairjuana. DID U KNOW that smoking kills but mairjuana helps with depression symptoms and is KNOWN as a Medicine.

What the fudge is Mairujana?

its weed, hash, pot, a medicine for the dieing and sickly, it is an economy saver.

You spelled it wrong, and on the fact of selling it and making it legal. Realize this, how many people grow it. They could lower prices far more than the Goverment could, so the Goverment would still end up losing money.

A bag of weed,

a bag of weed,

everything is better with a bag of weed.

LEGALIZE

ive got no problem with the stuff myself, i dont smoke it never touched the stuff or any form of drugs/ciggarettes for that matter, but i do know some good people who deal and smoke weed and the only problem they have in life is their constant paranoia of getting caught.

ive no problem with its legalisation, its the harder stuff like cocaine/'p' the hallucinagenants that i have a problem with.

To me, this kind of thing clearly falls under the Tenth Amendment. It should be something for the voters of each State to decide. Which it has been, however the Federal Government and DEA still have the power to come in and crush State sanctioned Medical Marijuana distributors. Which is just wrong, and scary.

As for recreational use, that's another argument. But the States should have the right to create laws under the Tenth Amendment. The Founding Fathers would have wanted it this way, I'm almost certain.

I heard from school marijuana caused 9/11. My dad after 6 o clock prayer told me it was absolutely true. I pondered it, then at 7 o clock prayer I asked how, then my dad said the Lord doesn't want me to question his plan. At 8 o clock and 8:15 prayer I wondered if God could hear me question my dad?

Am I going hell?

it's legal in belgium and armageddon hasn't come yet

so why not

Because being belgian is immoral?

I heard from school marijuana caused 9/11. My dad after 6 o clock prayer told me it was absolutely true. I pondered it, then at 7 o clock prayer I asked how, then my dad said the Lord doesn't want me to question his plan. At 8 o clock and 8:15 prayer I wondered if God could hear me question my dad?

Am I going hell?

Yes. Yes you are. Pray for your sole.

So.. Can you explain how it will be the economy saver?

Illegal marijuana sales in the US generate over 36 billion dollars a year in profit, making it the number one cash crop in America. By legalizing the sale, all that money could be taxed. Though I doubt it would be an economy 'saver', it'd help.

Personally, I think marijuana should be legalized in the same way that tobacco is. The choice should be up to the person themselves whether or not they want to use the drug.

It would be nice if it was legalized. I wouldn't want big companies like cigarettes though. Then it would probably get all nasty and stuff.

I've actually discussed this at school, and I believe that the group of people whom I was talking with and I concluded that legalizing marijuana would, in fact, decrease the amount of problems and crimes that are existing today. Think about it. With a legalization of marijuana, less drug lords and drug gangs/mafias would be fighting each other, resulting in less crime. It's also scientifically known that marijuana has a low addiction-rate, behind tobacco and alcohol, and it has similar long-term effects as the other two do. Additionally, like someone before me mentioned, it could help out the economy. After all, a lot of money comes from marijuana, and legalizing marijuana would probably lead up to more sales of the drug.

But anyway, overall I think that marijuana should be legalized.

its weed, hash, pot, a medicine for the dieing and sickly, it is an economy saver.

You spelled it wrong, and on the fact of selling it and making it legal. Realize this, how many people grow it. They could lower prices far more than the Goverment could, so the Goverment would still end up losing money.

Quite the opposite. They would save law enforcement dollars.

If it was legalized the government could impose taxes, much like they do with alcohol and tobacco. They could also keep growing it illegal.

ive no problem with its legalisation, its the harder stuff like cocaine/'p' the hallucinagenants that i have a problem with.

Cocaine is not a hallucigent, and is far less dangerous (safer than weed) than what most people believe. It's much more addictive though, which is why it's percieved as such a hard drug.

I think legalizing marijuana with restrictions (like alcohol) such as no driving etc. would be a good idea. However policing how 'high' people are wouldn't be very practical.

Cocaine is not a hallucigent, and is far less dangerous (safer than weed) than what most people believe. It's much more addictive though, which is why it's percieved as such a hard drug.

Cocaine is a very addictive, dangerous stimulant that is easily overdosed on with the lethal dose very close to the recreational dose. It is not safer than weed. :wub:

Cocaine is a very addictive, dangerous stimulant that is easily overdosed on with the lethal dose very close to the recreational dose. It is not safer than weed. :wub:

Yeah, 'safer' definitely isn't the right word :wub:. The effect it has on your body is less severe and you're much more socially capable, though. Driving, talking and forming logical thought pretty much can't be done with weed, but can with Cocaine. Weed completely alters your grip on reality, which is why it really can't be legalized without strict regulations.

Edited by yErrRokK

No. That is just wrong.

Cocaine is physically addicting, your body craves it, and build itself around getting this drug into it's system. That is why it is a "hard drug" because of the overwhelming physical dependency it causes.

Having been around coke-heads and seeing what this addiction can do to their life, it most certainly is one of the most destructive drugs, both physically, mentally, and socially. It starts off as a "casual" thing, take a little bump to pep you up, and then it turns into addiction, your entire life centered around Cocaine. I have not seen Marijuana dependence turn into the kind of depravity and hopelessness that Cocaine addiction causes.

So please, do not say it is "less dangerous" than cannabis, because that is just ignorance.

I'm not making a case for Marijuana, because addiction can still occur with this drug. But Marijuana is not physically addictive, but psychological addiction can still take place, and you can still end up being a junkie in one way or the other.

No. That is just wrong.

Cocaine is physically addicting, your body craves it, and build itself around getting this drug into it's system. That is why it is a "hard drug" because of the overwhelming physical dependency it causes.

Having been around coke-heads and seeing what this addiction can do to their life, it most certainly is one of the most destructive drugs, both physically, mentally, and socially. It starts off as a "casual" thing, take a little bump to pep you up, and then it turns into addiction, your entire life centered around Cocaine. I have not seen Marijuana dependence turn into the kind of depravity and hopelessness that Cocaine addiction causes.

So please, do not say it is "less dangerous" than cannabis, because that is just ignorance.

I'm not making a case for Marijuana, because addiction can still occur with this drug. But Marijuana is not physically addictive, but psychological addiction can still take place, and you can still end up being a junkie in one way or the other.

You can form a socially destructive addiction to just about any drug, weed included. Clearly, I was referring to its 'danger' in a different context. Cocaine is really only so dangerous due to its addictive properties, which as you said will completely ruin your life, but so will anything in excess. What I was referring to was the actual high you experience, cocaines' being much shorter and more controlled.

It depends how you define dangerous. Long term effects of continued use, or the actual effect the drug has on you at any given time. Hallucinogens like Acid and mushrooms will completely mess you up there an then, giving you a completely uncontrolled trip. Other drugs like Cocaine are short and controlled, but are highly addictive, which lead to the destructive consequences you described.

Edited by yErrRokK

Yeah, 'safer' definitely isn't the right word tongue.gif. The effect it has on your body is less severe and you're much more socially capable, though. Driving, talking and forming logical thought pretty much can't be done with weed, but can with Cocaine. Weed completely alters your grip on reality, which is why it really can't be legalized without strict regulations.

Depends on the type really. If you had some high potency sativa strain then you probably can't do any of that but some indica (kush usually) won't impair you that much other than slowing you down.