Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Alching

Question

So yeah I am looking to get to 75 magic, what should I alch to get there so I don't lose money or gain?

10 answers to this question

So yeah I am looking to get to 75 magic, what should I alch to get there so I don't lose money or gain?

there isn't anything that you can buy and alch that doesn't make you lose money

i would advise you to check out summoning pouches on the ge

they are good for alching with minimal loss

I'd suggest you do superheating. You won't lose much if you superheat mithril bars, and you'll gain Smithing experience.

Anything special I need for superheating?

nats, fire staff, mith ores and coal

that's it

train it at a 1 click bank like lumby cellar, castle wars...

speeds it up a lot

Some pouches are good. I remember i made profit off about 1K of pouches once but that was it. Addy plates are good, maybe check out finished battlestaffs. If you want a cheap option alching ruby rings at zanaris are really good.

If you have done Fairy Tale part 2 you can go to Zanaris market and keep buying ruby rings which make you loose only 15-30 gp each per alch (depending on cost of natures). One diamond is required to enter.

Video

Edited by little boy 1100

If you have done Fairy Tale part 2 you can go to Zanaris market and keep buying ruby rings which make you loose only 15-30 gp each per alch (depending on cost of natures). One diamond is required to enter.

Video

I alched there a bit + i never did any of the fairy quests...unless its changed now i dont think you need to complete them.

Video

I alched there a bit + i never did any of the fairy quests...unless its changed now i dont think you need to complete them.

pretty sure he means lost city. i remember compost mound pouches used to make a profit but this was months ago so i doubt it still works. air battlestaves are best with less than a three gp loss per staff if the nats and staffs are boguth at mid price.