Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dissentor

Msn Problems

I haven't posted in a year, a month, and a day. And what a year, month, and day it has been.

But I need some help here guys. For some reason, WLM has become problematic for me. Every now and then, I won't receive messages from other people. They don't get error messages, but I for some reason don't see them. And it's pretty annoying now. Anyone else have similar issues?

The MSN network has been known to do this and from the sound of things, it's a growing problem even on the latest version. It happens to me from time to time and can sure be annoying. From what I hear, other programs like Pidgin don't solve the problem. So it sounds like the software isn't the problem, but the network itself.

The MSN network has been known to do this and from the sound of things, it's a growing problem even on the latest version. It happens to me from time to time and can sure be annoying. From what I hear, other programs like Pidgin don't solve the problem. So it sounds like the software isn't the problem, but the network itself.

Aw fudge, I was hoping Trillian would solve the problem as a last ditch solution.

Edit:

connection.jpg

That wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

Edited by Dissentor