Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dlawlrence

Terminator Salvation

I thought it was epic. Whadda you guys think?

Spoilers will be spread throughout this topic anywhere past this point. There's no guarantee people will put them in Spoiler tags. If you don't want to know what happens, don't read this topic.

It didn't show anyone sending any Terminators back in time. I thought that would have been cool.

Skynet looked like Mordor.

Going to go see it on Friday... The trailer looks good at least. I was surprised it was a 12a, though: I was expecting at least a 15...

Edited by Magical

I heard it had bad reviews but I still want to see it. I'm going with my friends this Friday. Also, the music in the trailer is sooo epic.

Against my better judgment, I saw this movie last weekend.

Watching Terminator was akin to subjecting myself to a two hour physical beating. My senses of sight and hearing were repeatedly battered and abused. I emerged from the theater with head pounding, ears ringing, eyes glazed over.

It was definitely loud. That's all I remember.

Against my better judgment, I saw this movie last weekend.

Watching Terminator was akin to subjecting myself to a two hour physical beating. My senses of sight and hearing were repeatedly battered and abused. I emerged from the theater with head pounding, ears ringing, eyes glazed over.

It was definitely loud. That's all I remember.

I saw it with my parents and that's what they said.

Huh. ;)

Terminator without the governator. That's a good sign that this isn't an OMFGBBQEPIC movie. By the way, everyone, stop using "epic" to describe everything.

Terminator without the governator. That's a good sign that this isn't an OMFGBBQEPIC movie. By the way, everyone, stop using "epic" to describe everything.

Would you get mad if I told you the governator was in it?

Would you get mad if I told you the governator was in it?

It's a sign, but not an attribute. With or without Arnold, it's a mediocre film.

i refuse to go see it for fear of suckage but i will buy the dvd as a novelty item if Bale's meltdown makes it into the extras as a deleted scene.

Saw it with a friend, we both thought it was awesome, cept my friend thought the ending was stupid.

Predictable really.

Best Terminator movie yet, this one definitely beats the other 3. By the end of it I think there is going to be a fifth Terminator movie, but ya never know.

Going to get the game. Seeing the movie Friday.

Don't buy the game. It takes only 4 hours to beat it and has no replay value. It's a complete waste of $$$.

I haven't seen it but with a new actor playing John Connor (even with Bale's criticism), it's got to be better than Terminator 3. Arnold made the franchise so it'll be a bummer without him playing a part (other than a small voice role I'm told). With the release of T3 came talks of a 4th, 5th, and possibly even 6th movie. I don't like how the story is going after T3, so I have yet to see this one yet. I have low expectations.

Best Terminator movie yet, this one definitely beats the other 3. By the end of it I think there is going to be a fifth Terminator movie, but ya never know.

I heard there's going to be at least six total.

Saw it on Sunday. I loved it. Yes, I have read the reviews and everything but I still love it.

I thought it was great, there is one surprise that makes you smile, rest is predictable. Definitly worth the cost.