Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Singapore

Mudskipper Point Guide

Under monsters you forgot mogres

Nope, the creature that Roy gave me a picture of is a mudskipper the sign I read while there proves it, look in the guide to see it

Some of the images have white lines on them and it bugs me. ;)

Some of the images have white lines on them and it bugs me. ;)

Only two, and in the one they are really small, I'll fix it later, But thats what happens when you crop things in paint =\

I proofread for spelling and punctuation... comments follow, with places that need changes to capitals, punctuation, or spelling bolded:

Mudskipper Point is a small peninsula just north of Port Sarim, it is home to the Ice Caves, the Master of Smithing, some fishing spots, the place you must go as a free player to obtain blurite for The Kinghts Sword quest, a temple, and to some; a great place to hang out at!

Run-on sentence, missing a couple of necessary bridging words, the word "Knight's" is spelled wrong, and the semi-colon is incorrect. And if being 100% grammatically correct, you need to get rid of the word "at".

Also, A) both free and members get blurite at the same place - the quest is done exactly the same regardless of whether you're F2P or P2P B) the "place" is PART OF the Ice Caves, so IMO it's kind of confusing to list them as two seperate spots.

If correcting punctuation/grammar only, it needs to be changed to:

Mudskipper Point is a small peninsula just north of Port Sarim. It is home to the Ice Caves, the Master of Smithing, some fishing spots, the place you must go as a free player to obtain blurite for The Knight's Sword quest, and a temple; and to some, a great place to hang out!

If correcting the redundancy regarding the ice caves and the quest, I'd edit it to something like this (I moved the Ice Caves to the end, because it's clearest there):

"Mudskipper Point is a small peninsula just north of Port Sarim. It is home to the Master of Smithing, some fishing spots, a temple, and the Ice Caves, where you obtain blurite for The Knight's Sword quest. And to some, it's a great place to hang out!"

You can Walk there from many, many different places

Method 2- Cabbage Teleport

Requires: Lumbridge Explorer's Ring (3), Completion of the Lumbridge/Draynor Achievement Diary

You can Use a Lumbridge Explorer's Ring (3) to teleport to the cabbage field, Port Sarim and Muddskipper point is just a few short paces away

Both sentences are missing the period at the end; "Walk" should not be capitalized; the comma between "field" and "Port" needs to be either a semi-colon or a period; "Mudskipper" is spelled wrong; and "is" should be "are" - since it refers to both Port Sarim and the Point, you need to use the plural form of the verb "be", not the singular. Last but not least, you don’t give any indication of what direction to walk (yes, I know you have a map, but you really ought to put it in the text, as well.

I would correct to:

"You can walk there from many, many different places.

Method 2- Cabbage Teleport

Requires: Lumbridge Explorer's Ring (3), Completion of the Lumbridge/Draynor Achievement Diary

You can use a Lumbridge Explorer's Ring (3) to teleport to the cabbage field; Port Sarim and Mudskipper point are just a few short paces away. "

However, I'm guessing that you may actually have meant to say that Mudskipper Point is a few short paces away from Port Sarim. If that's the case, I would edit the last sentence to read:

"You can use a Lumbridge Explorer's Ring (3) to teleport to the cabbage field near Port Sarim; Mudskipper Point is just a few short paces away."

Personally, though, I’d be more specific:

"You can use a Lumbridge Explorer's Ring (3) to teleport to the cabbage field just north of Port Sarim. Walk west through Port Sarim, and then south to Mudskipper Point.

Method 3- Falador Teleport

Requires: Level 37 Magic

You can teleport to Falador and walk, it can make it a much shorter walk

Missing a period at the end, and the comma between "walk" and "it" needs to either a period or a semi-colon; as it stands it's a run-on.

Personally I'd leave the second part off altogether, as it's vague; shorter than what? And IMO you should say what direction to walk in.

I’d simply say:

“You can teleport to Falador, then walk south through Rimmington.

Method 4- Fairy Ring

Requires: Starting the Quest Fairy Tale Part 2: Cure a Queen

Simply use a Fairy Ring with the Coordinates of AIQ

(Note: This is the most direct route)

Method 5- House Teleport

Requires: Level 40 Magic, Player Owned House In Rimmington

Simply Teleport to your player owned house in Rimmington, it is quite close

Three sentences missing periods at the end; "coordinates" and "Teleport" should not be capitalized.

Also, "it is quite close" is sort of vague; personally I'd be more specific and say something like "Mudskipper Point is a short distance south".

Corrected for punctuation/capitals:

“Method 4- Fairy Ring

Requires: Starting the Quest Fairy Tale Part 2: Cure a Queen

Simply use a Fairy Ring with the Coordinates of AIQ.

(Note: This is the most direct route.)

Method 5- House Teleport

Requires: Level 40 Magic, Player Owned House In Rimmington

Simply Teleport to your player owned house in Rimmington, it is quite close.”

(1) Ice Caves

The Ice Caves are home to muggers, pirates, hobgoblins, Ice Warriors, Ice Giants, and even skeletal wyverns; this is the only place a free to play can obtain blurite and it is a vital part of the Kinghts Sword Quest, some Free to Plays enjoy training on ice Warriors and Ice Giants for their drops, and some like to train on the hobgoblins with range or hoping for Limpwurt roots.

1) MAJOR, MAJOR run-on! This entire paragraph is one huge run-on sentence. It would take too long to write out all the places the punctuation needs to be changed; I’m just going to correct it. ;)

2) This is the only place in Runescape to get blurite, full stop, so there’s no point in saying anything about F2P. Also, you can’t tell if the “it” in that sentence refers to the blurite or to the caves. If it’s referring to the Ice Caves, it’s redundant, since the only thing you use the Ice Caves for when doing the quest is to GET the blurite.

3) Knight’s is spelled wrong again, and “Quest” shouldn’t be capitalized.

4) P2P players train at the Ice Caves also, especially if they’re doing Slayer. You’re not writing the guide just for F2P – that’s obvious because you talk about using Fairy Rings and House teleports, which are members only – so there’s no point in emphasizing F2P here.

5) The word “ice” in “Ice Warriors” should be capitalized.

6) Why specify training on the hobgoblins with range? If there are safe spots, you should say so and tell people where they are.

7) “Hoping for Limpwurt roots” doesn’t make sense to me. “Hoping” implies the chances of getting a drop are low, but hobgoblins have a high drop rate for limpwurt.

Corrected for punctuation and capitalization, and with the pointless bits about F2P removed:

“(1) Ice Caves

The Ice Caves are home to muggers, pirates, hobgoblins, Ice Warriors, Ice Giants, and even skeletal wyverns. This is the only place to mine blurite, which is a vital part of the Knight’s Sword quest. Some players enjoy training on Ice Warriors and Ice Giants for their drops, and some like to train on the hobgoblins with range, or for the Limpwurt roots they drop.”

Thurgo is the one of the Last surviving of the Imcando Dwarves, these dwarves are master smithers and thus Thurgo is the Smithing Master, the person you'd go to if you wanted to buy a Smithing Cape of Achievement once you reached 99 smithing.

1) Yet another run-on sentence. Needs a period after the word “Dwarves”.

2) The word “the” before the word “one” is grammatically incorrect.

3) “Of the” in the first phrase is grammatically incorrect.

4) The word “last” should not be capitalized.

5) There is only one other Imcando Dwarf alive, so you need to say the Imcando Dwarves WERE.

6) “Smithers” is incorrect; it should be “Smiths”.

7) “And thus” is awkward. It would be more correct to say “and therefore”; if you’re going to use “thus”, I’d drop the “and”. Given how many other things in this section need correcting, I’m going to make the change when I edit, it’s up to you if you want to use it.

8) “Reached” should be “reach”.

9) The word “smithing” following the “99” should be capitalized.

Corrected and edited:

“Thurgo is one of the last surviving Imcando Dwarves. These dwarves were master smiths, and therefore Thurgo is the Smithing Master - the person you'd go to if you want to buy a Smithing Cape of Achievement once you reach 99 Smithing.”

As well he has a key role in the Kinght's Sowrd Quest, Smithing the blurite sword for you.

1) Awkwardly phrased at the beginning. If used as stands, it needs a comma between “well” and “he”.

2) Both “Knight’s” AND “Sword” are spelled wrong, and again the word “quest” shouldn’t be capitalized.

Corrected for spelling and punctuation:

“As well, he has a key role in the Knight’s Sword quest, Smithing the blurite sword for you.

Edited to read more smoothly:

“He has a key role in the Knight’s Sword Quest as well, Smithing the blurite sword for you.

Also, if you're going to talk about the Knight's Sword quest, you really ought to mention that Thurgo is part of two more quest - he helps you in The Giant Dwarf and in Defender of Varrock. (In Defender of Varrock, you meet the other surviving Imcando dwarf, btw.)

Both Spots are "Ocean" and Net/Bait spots meaning that you won't be catching any freshwater catches there, Possible Catches include Shrimp, Sardines, Herring and Anchovies.

Run-on; needs a comma between “spots” and “meaning”, and a period after “there”.

Corrected:

“Both Spots are "Ocean" and Net/Bait spots, meaning that you won't be catching any freshwater catches there. Possible Catches include Shrimp, Sardines, Herring and Anchovies.”

The Tip of Mudskipper Point holds a fairy ring and a tree or two, its not the most brilliant place in the world, but because of the lack of much of anything and the distance it is from anything even mildly useful it is a common spot to find people hanging out and staged PvP matches occuring.

1) Another run-on, can be corrected by changing the comma between “two” and “its” to a period.

2) The word “tip” should not be capitalized.

3) “its” is incorrect. Here, it’s the contraction of “it is”, not the possessive of it, so it needs its apostrophe.

4) Distance from anything even mildly useful? Mudskipper Point is the only easily accessed place for hunting Mogres – why do you think there’s a Fairy Ring on it?

5) There’s a mini-quest which unlocks the ability to hunt Mogres; it’s started by talking to Skippy, who hangs around on the beach below the temple. If you’re going to write a guide to Mudskipper Point, you need to include a mention of Skippy and the mini-quest, preferably with a link to the guide for the mini-quest:

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/Mogres.html

6) It’s not a common spot to find people hanging out on any member’s world I’ve been on – any time I go there with a Slayer assignment for Mogres, I’m the only person there. Maybe it’s true on F2P worlds, but again, you’re not writing the guide for F2P only.

7) “Occurring” is spelled wrong.

Corrected for punctuation etc:

"The Tip of Mudskipper Point holds a fairy ring and a tree or two. It's not the most brilliant place in the world, but because of the lack of much of anything and the distance it is from anything even mildly useful, it is a common spot to find people hanging out and staged PvP matches occuring.

Many of us might wonder how this point was named, and it is quite a mystery, but however it was named; it's name is the same as a mudskipper (the fish on the guy in the picture's head). My guess behind the naming is that the first poor explorer to discover this place might of found a mudskipper on a Morge (As seen below) living there.

1) Run-on sentence.

2) Semi-colon between “named” and “its” is incorrect, it should be a comma.

3) “It’s” is incorrect. Here, it’s the possessive form of it, not the contraction of “it is” or “it has”, so it needs to be “its”. (Yes, this is one of those irritating exceptions in English grammar!”

4) The Mogre doesn’t have a mudskipper on his head; he has a hat made out of a mudskipper skin. Actual mudskippers – the living fish – are seen during the Pirate Pete section of the Recipe for Disaster quest.

5) “Might of” is grammatically incorrect; it should be “might have”.

6)“Mogre” is spelled wrong. (Mogres are mer-Ogres.)

7)“As” shouldn’t be capitalized.

8)Mogres don’t actually live on Mudskipper point, but in the waters around it – again, they’re mer-Ogres.

9)You refer to the picture twice. When I edit, I’m going to take out the first reference, which just says “guy in the picture” instead of “Mogre”.

Honestly, I’d leave this entire section out. The mini-quest that gives access to Mogre hunting lets us know that mudskippers are found in the waters off the point, so it’s hardly a mystery as to how the Point got its name.

But I’ve corrected the punctuation, grammar, and spelling for you:

“Many of us might wonder how this point was named, and it is quite a mystery. However it was named, its name is the same as a mudskipper. My guess behind the naming is that the first poor explorer to discover this place might have found a mudskipper hat on a Mogre (as seen below) living there.”

Ok, I just posted this, then saw your re-write. What the heck?? The “huge ugly thing” in the picture is NOT – repeat, NOT! – a mudskipper, but a Mogre wearing a mudskipper hat!

Yes, I know what I'm talking about. I've gotten Mogres as a Slayer assignment any number of times; I have Mudskipper hats in my bank (Mogres drop them); AND I've killed Mudskippers in the underwater caves off of Port Khazard.

You can easily verify what Mogres and Mudskippers look like by going to Sals, or any other fansite (TipIt, or the Runescape Wiki), and looking them up.

Edited by sionnach dhu

Nope, the creature that Roy gave me a picture of is a mudskipper the sign I read while there proves it, look in the guide to see it

I'm talking about under people and monsters mogres live in the ominous fishing spots. They come out by throwing a fishing explosive in them

Again - no, it's NOT a mudskipper, it's a Mogre wearing a hat made out of a mudskipper skin. And sorry, but the sign doesn't "prove" anything of the sort. It's probably supposed to have been put there by Skippy, who's a bit off his rocker and thinks mudskippers are going to attack.

Mogres are Mer-Ogres. They live UNDERWATER, but can be drawn out by throwing explosives into fishing spots near where they live; you gain the ability to fight them by doing a mini-quest. The quest, which I believe is members only, is started by talking to Skippy, who can be found wandering drunkenly on the beach just south of the temple.

Mogres drop big bones, fish, herb seeds, flippers, and mudskipper hats. Here's my character wearing her mudskipper hat:

hat1.png

And here's my character fighting a Mogre:

77977273.png

74132310.png

Mudskippers are FISH, and the only place in the game where you actually find them is underwater, off of Port Khazard. During the Pirate Pete section of Recipe for Disaster, you dive down there, meet a Mogre named Nung, and have to kill some mudskippers and bring him back the skins.

Here is my character whacking mudskippers:

skippers3.png

skippers2.png

I have to say - and I'm sorry, but I can't find a way to say this that isn't going to sound rude or mean, although I'm really not trying to be - that if you don't know what Mogres are, you shouldn't be trying to write a guide to Mudskipper Point.

For that matter, if you're F2P, you shouldn't be trying to write a guide to ANY area unless you're going to take the time to research whether the area has Members content. This isn't the only place where your guide is inaccurate because you're writing from a F2P viewpoint.

Which is really too bad, since you organized your guide fairly well, and the pictures you did were great; the wit in them made me chuckle. But accuracy and completeness of information is more important than the form it's presented in.

Editing to add:

As a side note, there really is such a thing as a Mudskipper fish. There are several distinct species, but they all live in areas of brackish water, and have the very unusual ability to breathe air and walk on land, using their fins as flippers. I had a friend awhile back who kept a couple of them as pets.

Mudskippers.org

The Runescape ones look very much like the real ones:

skipperswhowillbackdown.png

ccperiophthalmusmodestu.png

Edited by sionnach dhu

As well he has a key role in the Kinght's Sword Quest, Smithing the blurite sword for you.

Sounds weird, it should be:

He also has a role in the Knight's Sword Quest, which is smithing the blurite sword for you.

Again - no, it's NOT a mudskipper, it's a Mogre wearing a hat made out of a mudskipper skin. And sorry, but the sign doesn't "prove" anything of the sort. It's probably supposed to have been put there by Skippy, who's a bit off his rocker and thinks mudskippers are going to attack.

Mogres are Mer-Ogres. They live UNDERWATER, but can be drawn out by throwing explosives into fishing spots near where they live; you gain the ability to fight them by doing a mini-quest. The quest, which I believe is members only, is started by talking to Skippy, who can be found wandering drunkenly on the beach just south of the temple.

Mogres drop big bones, fish, herb seeds, flippers, and mudskipper hats. Here's my character wearing her mudskipper hat:

hat1.png

And here's my character fighting a Mogre:

77977273.png

74132310.png

Mudskippers are FISH, and the only place in the game where you actually find them is underwater, off of Port Khazard. During the Pirate Pete section of Recipe for Disaster, you dive down there, meet a Mogre named Nung, and have to kill some mudskippers and bring him back the skins.

Here is my character whacking mudskippers:

skippers3.png

skippers2.png

I have to say - and I'm sorry, but I can't find a way to say this that isn't going to sound rude or mean, although I'm really not trying to be - that if you don't know what Mogres are, you shouldn't be trying to write a guide to Mudskipper Point.

For that matter, if you're F2P, you shouldn't be trying to write a guide to ANY area unless you're going to take the time to research whether the area has Members content. This isn't the only place where your guide is inaccurate because you're writing from a F2P viewpoint.

Which is really too bad, since you organized your guide fairly well, and the pictures you did were great; the wit in them made me chuckle. But accuracy and completeness of information is more important than the form it's presented in.

Editing to add:

As a side note, there really is such a thing as a Mudskipper fish. There are several distinct species, but they all live in areas of brackish water, and have the very unusual ability to breathe air and walk on land, using their fins as flippers. I had a friend awhile back who kept a couple of them as pets.

Mudskippers.org

The Runescape ones look very much like the real ones:

skipperswhowillbackdown.png

ccperiophthalmusmodestu.png

I know you weren't trying to be rude, but you took the "rude" approach instead you could of sumbited (and still can) the members parts I am missing and if they are large enough I will even add you to the "Writteb by" List

I know you weren't trying to be rude, but you took the "rude" approach instead you could of sumbited (and still can) the members parts I am missing and if they are large enough I will even add you to the "Writteb by" List

First, I've given you good pictures of a Mogre, and plenty of information + pointers as to what you need to research.

Second, I've helped with writing quite a few other guides, and normally the main person writing the guide isn't expecting other people to write huge chunks of it for them; what they want is for others to proofread, supply pictures, maybe tweak some of the writing.

I don't think it would work to just tack on a section about the mini-quest and Mogres; a substantial amount of your guide needs to be re-written/corrected first, or the parts of the guide won't agree with each other. I'd end up re-writing your entire guide... and it's supposed to be YOUR guide. ;)

(BTW, I did a thorough proofread/edit for you *prior* to posting what you're responding to now. In RL, I get paid $15/hr + to do that, but on Sal's I do it for fun and to be helpful.)

Finally, my blunt comments weren't sparked by you making a mistake, but because you got combative when you were questioned about putting the wrong definition on Roy's picture, and refused to admit you might be wrong - when in fact you WERE wrong.

It takes about 10 seconds to type "Mogre Runescape" and "Mudskipper Runescape" into a search engine, and come up with a dozen or so references explaining what they are and where they're found on Runescape. Why didn't you do that, instead of insisting you were right and that the "proof" was the sign from the mini-quest?

That's a sincere question, btw; I'm not attacking you, I'm asking you to take an honest look at how you responded to being given constructive criticism.

Edited by sionnach dhu

The Skeletal Wyverns are level 140

Here's a picture of one. If you want another one just let me know sence it's not really a good one. I guess you just gota make it transparent

95594989.png

Edited by Eman1051

(6)Morges

Mogres

First, I've given you good pictures of a Mogre, and plenty of information + pointers as to what you need to research.

Second, I've helped with writing quite a few other guides, and normally the main person writing the guide isn't expecting other people to write huge chunks of it for them; what they want is for others to proofread, supply pictures, maybe tweak some of the writing.

I don't think it would work to just tack on a section about the mini-quest and Mogres; a substantial amount of your guide needs to be re-written/corrected first, or the parts of the guide won't agree with each other. I'd end up re-writing your entire guide... and it's supposed to be YOUR guide. ;)

(BTW, I did a thorough proofread/edit for you *prior* to posting what you're responding to now. In RL, I get paid $15/hr + to do that, but on Sal's I do it for fun and to be helpful.)

Finally, my blunt comments weren't sparked by you making a mistake, but because you got combative when you were questioned about putting the wrong definition on Roy's picture, and refused to admit you might be wrong - when in fact you WERE wrong.

It takes about 10 seconds to type "Mogre Runescape" and "Mudskipper Runescape" into a search engine, and come up with a dozen or so references explaining what they are and where they're found on Runescape. Why didn't you do that, instead of insisting you were right and that the "proof" was the sign from the mini-quest?

That's a sincere question, btw; I'm not attacking you, I'm asking you to take an honest look at how you responded to being given constructive criticism.

Indeed thank you very much, I will make sure I devote a bit of time tomorrow to fixing these errors and coflictions, as I have said this is my first guide I am not experienced, I figured Muskipper would be small and easy, I was wrong it has quite a large member's component apparently that I missed...

I fixed your images that had those white lines around them.

map2i.png

[URL=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map2i.png][IMG=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4923/map2i.png][/URL]

mapu.png

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mapu.png][IMG=http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/493/mapu.png][/URL]

map3czz.png

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map3czz.png][IMG=http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5307/map3czz.png][/URL]

map4a.png

[URL=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map4a.png][IMG=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4107/map4a.png][/URL]

Ialso made this picture transparent

w9869225326iaza.gif

[URL=http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w9869225326iaza.gif][IMG=http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/570/w9869225326iaza.gif][/URL]

And a map of the ice caves

iceo.png

[URL=http://img37.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceo.png][IMG=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1429/iceo.png][/URL]

Edited by Eman1051

map2i.png

[URL=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map2i.png][IMG=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4923/map2i.png][/URL]

mapu.png

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mapu.png][IMG=http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/493/mapu.png][/URL]

map3czz.png

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map3czz.png][IMG=http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5307/map3czz.png][/URL]

map4a.png

[URL=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map4a.png][IMG=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4107/map4a.png][/URL]

w9869225326iaza.gif

[URL=http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w9869225326iaza.gif][IMG=http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/570/w9869225326iaza.gif][/URL]

iceo.png

[URL=http://img37.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceo.png][IMG=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1429/iceo.png][/URL]

nice I will put them in right away

map2i.png

mapu.png

map3czz.png

map4a.png

w9869225326iaza.gif

iceo.png

nice I will put them in right away

ill try to get transparent images for all monsters living there

Goblin

goblin.gif

[URL=http://img36.imageshack.us/my.php?image=goblin.gif][IMG=http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8051/goblin.gif][/URL]

Rat

ratz.gif

[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratz.gif][IMG=http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6505/ratz.gif][/URL]

Thurgo

thurgo.gif

[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thurgo.gif][IMG=http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7866/thurgo.gif][/URL]

there are so more ill try to get more later if i can

This might be a better map:

MudskipperMap.png

[IMG=http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww287/danwildman123/MudskipperMap.png]

Kinght's Sword Quest... Knight's

Found by droping explosives... dropping

I really like the guide, well done. ;)

Ok I would recommend taking out the possible naming history. It is not for sure and dosen't show much useful information about the island.

Ok I would recommend taking out the possible naming history. It is not for sure and dosen't show much useful information about the island.

Yeah I deleted that it was originally an okay idea until some things were revealed to me

I suppose I'll tackle the transparencies now.

10nfgb8.png

[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/10nfgb8.png]

There's one...

An edit:

Level: 53

Found near the Back near the Blurite rocks, mixed in with the Ice Giants

TO

Found near the Back near the Blurite rocks, mixed in with the Ice Warriors

How can Ice Giants be mixed in with Ice Giants O_o

Edited by Nachomamma8

I suppose I'll tackle the transparencies now.

10nfgb8.png

[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/10nfgb8.png]

There's one...

An edit:

Found near the Back near the Blurite rocks, mixed in with the Ice Giants

TO

Found near the Back near the Blurite rocks, mixed in with the Ice Warriors

How can Ice Giants be mixed in with Ice Giants O_o

thank you its been fixed and added! Hope you can do the others too

317bgox.png

[IMG=http://i39.tinypic.com/317bgox.png]

Enjoy. That one took a while >.>

It'd be easier if you took pictures of the monsters in backgrounds that are different colors than they are.

Edited by Nachomamma8

317bgox.png

[IMG=http://i39.tinypic.com/317bgox.png]

Enjoy. That one took a while >.>

It'd be easier if you took pictures of the monsters in backgrounds that are different colors than they are.

I know what you mean I'm working on the ice giant one

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.