Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mr n3wb

The Hunt For Red Raktuber

Alright. This guide is done I think :lol:

It looks GREAT!

Two more teeeny, wee things and I swear I won't proofread again ;) :

1) The text above the "Mafia" picture should really say "... in debt to the Mafia" rather than ".. with the Mafia".

(It's more grammatically correct, and it would then match the text in the picture.)

2) Needs a space between "Penguins" and the parenthesis in the line about the music.

Alright. This guide is done I think :P

It looks GREAT!

1) The text above the "Mafia" picture should really say "... in debt to the Mafia" rather than ".. with the Mafia".

(It's more grammatically correct, and it would then match the text in the picture.)

2) Needs a space between "Penguins" and the parenthesis in the line about the music.

I love your proofreads, thanks so much. Added those in :lol:

Alright so should I go ahead and put "100%, waiting to be accepted" under the title thingy? ;)

Well now that the guide is done I'd like to give a big thanks to everyone who helped. Good job fellas ;)

Well done N3wb, this is a great guide!

Alright. This guide is done I think ;)

It looks GREAT!

I love your proofreads, thanks so much. Added those in :P

Alright so should I go ahead and put "100%, waiting to be accepted" under the title thingy? :P

w00t!! Go for it!

:lol:

Wow, really nice guide, N3wb! :P It's detailed, well written, and easy to follow - just how a quest guide should be written! This will undoubtedly be very helpful to everyone looking for a guide on this quest. Great work! :lol:

-Accepted- ;)

EDIT: Nevermind lol.

Edited by N3wb

After a long talk you find out that there's a sea slug on the captain's head! The captain will call the guards on you and take your toolbox. Go west and take the items from the hatstand. Now go back east and open the door with your swordfish. Take a look at the engine panel... Looks like we'll have to improvise.

You may want to mention what to choose (Lie/Truth) though I believe they have the same outcome.

Other than that the guide works (I used it). So yeah... ;) Don't forget to PM Sal if you change it though.

Congratulations on getting accepted

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.