Lyrical

After 99fletching?

Question

well im working on getting 99 fletching

its 94/99 (gotta update my sig ;))

what should i get next?

all the stats on my sig are still like tht so tell me :lol:

17 answers to this question

Somebody got lost on the way to Runescape questions?

ok, it depends on if u want another quick fast 99, or one that is going to make you money but take longer.

for a quick 99 i would go for cooking. can be done in about 3 weeks, if u cook with tuna u will only loose abut 2mill.

for a longer money making one i would go with hunter, make 60+mill getting 99

hope i helped

magoo ;)

thieving of hunting imo....both are fast. Hunter is fast and makes a lot of money. Thieving is one of the fastest 99's in the game. it is also respected by most players unlike fletching or cooking.

thieving of hunting imo....both are fast. Hunter is fast and makes a lot of money. Thieving is one of the fastest 99's in the game. it is also respected by most players unlike fletching or cooking.

Realsies what are the best things to train on to make hunter really fast cause i am around level 30 and it seeming really slow

thanks

magoo ;)

I think swamp lizards to 47 then orange sals to 59 then red sals to 80 then red chins to 99 is the fastest way. I hear it takes about 1-2 months depending on play time and dedication.

I think swamp lizards to 47 then orange sals to 59 then red sals to 80 then red chins to 99 is the fastest way. I hear it takes about 1-2 months depending on play time and dedication.

sorry i meant thieving, i know about hunter, , , , sorry

theiving umm..I think you should jsut look up a guide =p

All I know is that eventually you can do pyramid plunder and get about 100k exp an hour or more. Which is really fast.

I think at your level you should do warrior women to 37 then do master farmers. But don't quote me on that XD

how but u get 99 hunter then get 99 ranged ull still make bout 40m from hunter as long as u dont chin till 85 ranged and if u do after 85 ranged u get 99 in 3 weeks tops though tbh i find chinning stupid and huge waste of cash

Edited by mad max

i would do either wc, it can be fast with willows but not much money, or slow but with money with yews or mages. so its a versitile skill.

ok, it depends on if u want another quick fast 99, or one that is going to make you money but take longer.

for a quick 99 i would go for cooking. can be done in about 3 weeks, if u cook with tuna u will only loose abut 2mill.

for a longer money making one i would go with hunter, make 60+mill getting 99

hope i helped

magoo ;)

Hunter doesn't make 60M. It makes 30 - 35M Max.

And I'd go with a 'rare' 99, like Crafting, or anything that requires some attention.

I got 99 fletching and I'm working on 99 hunter now. I recommend hunter, because it is fast and and makes a good amount of money now. Do swamp lizards till 63, but if u want more money do them till 70. (I'm doing swamp lizards to 70). Then do red chinchompas all the way to 99. I don't recommend doing orange or black salamanders, because they don't sell and there is'nt a good banking spot for them. I picked red chinchampas, because they are stackable, you won't have to make any trips to the bank. Warning if you release your red chinchompas, all of them will be released! You should make 30+mil depending on the current prices.

I hope this helps you decide which 99 to get next. ;)

I would recommend Woodcutting because it's probably the easiest to train, and... you can also make some profit. I'm only level 51 Woodcutting, but I'm making some decent money for very little effort. Plus, there are also bird nests which can give some pretty good seeds, recently I sold a palm tree seed for 98k. Woodcutting does however, take dedication. Whatever skill you choose good luck!