Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tuncone

Halloween 2008

what was it like when u did this event? did u like it? it was weird and fun for me :lol:

It was a pretty good event, but I just didn't like the costume reward. To me, it was kind of ugly. ;)

Edited by zKing

I didn't like how you had to do a totally different mini-quest just to change your cat's color. But the rewards we cool.

Honestly, it could have been more thought out.

It seemed to me that Jagex just wanted to get it over with. ;)

The costume was pretty bad too.

The whole event sucked. The costume sucked, the main thing sucked. The mini-quest was somewhat half decent. But people only did it for the exp lamps. However, the emote was pretty good.

Jagex are running out of ideas for events now, but their emotes are still great. That's why I still do them.

I liked the purple cat. The exp stew but I destroyed the outfit. Too ugly to take up space in my bank.

Guest Emanick

The event was boring, though it wasn't immature like other events. It would have been a classic if the decorations weren't so cheesy and there hadn't been popcorn balls.

I liked the quest; it was all right by Jagex's holiday standards, if not by their quest ones. The purple cat was pointless and ugly, and I didn't bother to unlock it. Blech.

The quest was mildly amusing but the rest was just plain boring and stupid. Easily one of the worst events i've been apart of. The Cat and outfit look horrible. Broomstick and emote were decent however.

Guest Emanick
The quest was mildly amusing but the rest was just plain boring and stupid. Easily one of the worst events i've been apart of. The Cat and outfit look horrible. Broomstick and emote were decent however.

I forgot the broomstick. It's hands down the single best holiday item ever! ;) I use it almost every week to get to Al Kharid to hunt penguins.

It beat most Easter events, though, and especially some of the terrible 06-07 events. Somewhat tame > lame and cheesy. Even for Halloween.

I hated trick or treatin'

Honestly, it could have been more thought out.

It seemed to me that Jagex just wanted to get it over with. :eyebrows:

The costume was pretty bad too.

this is getting really offenseive to say that jadex made bad costumes.

I guess Dreaded will have to apologize to "jadex"

Anyways, I thought it was an OK event.

I wish the costume would of been better. Not that it's bad.