Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eman

The Lair Of Tarn Razorlor

Tarn's Lair is a dungeon, right? Wouldn't it stand to reason to include a map of the dungeon?

Were working in trying to get a map, if you could help it would really be nice.

Note: Those who have 75 slayer points or own a ring of slayer can just teleport to the room right before Tarn.

You have to defeat Tarn before you are allowed to teleport to the door.

false

i used a slayer ring to to go straight to the end of the mini game where you fight tarn

dont have to do any of the maze

in case you didnt understand

i had not beaten tarn before i just got a slayer ring and teleported straight to the end beat tarn got the xp and the book without having to do anything else

Edited by zhangliao100

Skills: 40 Slayer, 43 Prayer is recommended

I'd put prayer under a "Recommended Skills" section.

Edited by Real

Note: Those who have 75 slayer points or own a ring of slayer can just teleport to the room right before Tarn.

false

i used a slayer ring to to go straight to the end of the mini game where you fight tarn

i had not beaten tarn before i just got a slayer ring and teleported straight to the end beat tarn got the xp and the book without having to do anything else

This is true. It may be some kind of minor glitch in the RS code, but it works just like Zhangliao100 mentioned. I accidentally did this myself little after slayer rings came. Although I'm bit surprised that this has not been fixed.

false

This is true. It may be some kind of minor glitch in the RS code, but it works just like Zhangliao100 mentioned. I accidentally did this myself little after slayer rings came. Although I'm bit surprised that this has not been fixed.

Well what if gets fixed should i still use it? it may confuse people

Tarn's Diary - If you every lose you can get another from the bookshelf in your Player Owned House.

Do you mean:

If you ever lose it, you can get another from the bookshelf in your Player Owned House.

Very nice guide, Eman! It's detailed and easy to follow, and I'm sure it will make this mini-quest easier for many people. The images and maps you have included will also be immensely helpful to people. Excellent work! :lol:

-Accepted- ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.