Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gc20Amber

Puppy Flushed Down Toilet

A week old cocker spaniel was flushed down the toilet by a 4 year old toddler in England, who was trying to wash it (in the toilet yuck). The puppy was trapped in the waste pipe 20 meters away the house for over 4 hours before being rescued. After animal welfare & other agencies couldn't find him, the owners called a plumber who found the puppy & pushed the poor thing with a long pipe to the nearest manhole where a firefighter was able to grab it. They named the pup Dyno, after the company who saved it. The tot blamed his twin brother for getting the puppy dirty & said he wouldn't do it again.

Wonder how many washing they had to give it after this ;)

Once our dog fell into our septic (water drainage) tank... Full of water from the toilet, dishwasher, washing machine....etc. My dad had to climb all the way down there to fetch her. Thank goodness she survived because she was about 11 years old at the time.

That is a really nice story, glad the puppy is okay ;)

Is anyone else curious about the source of the story?

The source was several major newspapers in this area, as well as a video clip on Yahoo. I would post the links but I'm under 30 post count

Is anyone else curious about the source of the story?

The source was several major newspapers in this area, as well as a video clip on Yahoo. I would post the links but I'm under 30 post count

A'ight, cool. I was just wondering. ;)

Is anyone else curious why someone needs a toilet with a drain large enough for a puppy to fit through?

It was a week old. Those things are tiny. But so cute. ;) :lol:

I'm glad the puppy is ok. That will be an interesting story to tell in five years. "So my puppy got it's name because when I was 4 I flushed it down the toilet..." :P

The last time a pet of mine was in the toilet, it died. I'm glad this one survived; what a moron of a kid though. ;)

For the puppy to have been flushed, someone must have hit the flushing dongle doodley thing...

I think there was an inside man.

what a moron of a kid though. :box:

Come on, he was 4. When I was 4 I didn't know any better.

Good to hear the puppy lived. Otherwise the kid would be in the doghouse

epic pun I know :box:

Meet the Fockers reference anyone?

Yeah, but that was a cat that flushed it...

It was funny when the pipe thingy blew up and the blue stuff went everywhere.

This is a true story; everyone at school has been talking about it.

Here's a link:

Daily Mail article

I think it's good that the puppy survived. You have to be dumb though to flush a pet down a toilet, even at 4 years old ;)

This is a true story; everyone at school has been talking about it.

Here's a link:

Daily Mail article

I think it's good that the puppy survived. You have to be dumb though to flush a pet down a toilet, even at 4 years old ;)

Its not like they were trying to flush the puppy down the toilet. They thought it was a good idea to get it clean. Good life lesson though: "Never ever get your puppy dirty or you'll have to flush it down the toilet."

;)

Still can't believe my 10 year old dog survived a good 25 foot drop into a septic water drainage hole (I live out of town, no sewers out here :P, only a septic tank, which we don't know where it is). She did die a couple years later of a heart attack. :lol:

Is anyone else curious why someone needs a toilet with a drain large enough for a puppy to fit through?

Heh. No, because a Cocker Spaniel at a week old is pretty small.

What I AM wondering is where the hell the kid's parents were. NO child under about age 10 should have been anywhere near a litter of puppies - especially a litter that young* - without constant supervision.

*At a week old, those puppies can't really walk, nor do they have their eyes open. No way in hell should a 4-year-old have been so much as TOUCHING one without an adult right there.

This is why a 4 year old, a cocker spaniel, an nintendo ds and an copy of the game nintendogs, is very very bad

me but i dont want to know................(remember, if it says laxative, its not chocolate)

I thought this was going to be a story about like. A dead puppy that some kid tried to flush and got stuck or something...