Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sparhawke

Optimal W16 Airs Training

Question

I want to start getting some higher levels in Runecrafting, more particularly because it is a handy skill to have...however I simply cannot compete with the higher leveled guys that are offering assist therefore need to splash the cash as they say.

What is the optimum amount of munnies to give people so that I am not losing everything too quickly and still get lots of people wishing to trade me?

Please dont say 10k per trade and essense back, I dont want to lose all my avalable money in an hour lol

14 answers to this question

Well, based on my understanding of the question and W16, I think that the amount of cash varies from person to person.

~D

Well you have a fairly high rc level, wouldn't doing world 66 laws be faster??

You can't do Laws if you're F2P ;)

R.S. Name: Sparhawke-Pa , Wil 3 Coyote

R.S. Status: Member

There we go.

R.S. Name: Sparhawke-Pa , Wil 3 Coyote

R.S. Status: Member

There we go.

Sparhawke doesn't have members for a while :lol:

If I was member right now it would be, and thats the thing...you know where you stand with laws as you are on same footing as everyone else due to single crafting

With airs I simply cannot compete with other peoples levels, especially as they have QC to state their level automatically...so I have to use my munnies.

I actually would have thought 1-1.5k would be ok, but you might need to up it to 2k if youre not happy with the xp youre getting.

Since it varies from person to person, I'd suggest doing some tests, and the amount of trades you get in say, 15 minutes with a certain amount of cash. Then decrease/increase if you're not happy with the exp you're getting, or to balance it out.

2K is what I have seen several people using, so it probably works well... you still will not get as many people as the 8x, 9x, and 10x though. After the 10k limit is up, try using cabby tele to bank at dray and just run yourself for xp while waiting for that 15 min to go over ;)

Hope I helped,

Robertkills1

AKA

Santa

Imo, dont try W16 until you can 8x+ airs....you should try water crafting with altar tele-tab.

You get fog gloves, you get Great orb tokens, you buy tabs with it...and you buy ess from g ex...and you end up crafting waters, making money and having 30k-32k exp per hour ^^

Laws in that world are kind of dead by the last time I looked, but idk, it was a while ago. + he is f2p

I did what you said before, I was offering 1k or max on trade if their limit was below that.

It worked fine, but some people didnt understand what i wanted so it wasn't as fast as it was before the trade limits.

Still worked out faster than going to the bank alone, but it's only airs, but again, you're f2p.

So my answer is 1k or lower. Once you get 66 rc it will probably be enough to assist.

Option 2:

Go to Lumbridge find some newbies (3-4) and they will gladly do it.

2K is what I have seen several people using, so it probably works well... you still will not get as many people as the 8x, 9x, and 10x though. After the 10k limit is up, try using cabby tele to bank at dray and just run yourself for xp while waiting for that 15 min to go over ;)

Hope I helped,

Robertkills1

AKA

Santa

yeah, back in the days of free trade, the air rune crafters paid 1.5k and sometimes up to 2.5k per person. So maybe you could try paying a slightly bit more than what most of the competition pay? :lol: