Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedVsBlueFan

What Do You Think The Us And Israel Should Do About Iran And Its Nuclear Development?

I think that the US should give Israel bunker buster bombs to destroy Iran's underground nuclear development facilities because if they have nuclear weapons, the world is screwed because they want to take over the world.

I think the US should stay the hell out of other country's affairs.

Iran has just as much right to nuclear weapons as the US.

If Iran has malicious intentions with it's nuclear program, it would be in our best interest if someone puts a stop to it thank u very much. Yes, I believe in sovereignty but actions need to be taken in certain occasions.

My opinion right now. Monitor the situation and wait for any significant developments. Right now, Iran is still no where near producing a bomb but it has the capabilities. Intelligence is key here. The world must watch and inspect the country's moves when it comes to it's atomic program, especially with it's saber rattling and threats against Israel and the West. I'm more concerned about the effects of a war in the region that American interests to tell u the truth. A war with Israel, Iran and America would be catastrophic for Jews, Persians and Arabs alike. If Iran is producing a weapon for such intentions, I'm sure the Middle Eastern governments will not hesitate in backing a precision strike at necessary targets.

And plz, let us not use the "right to nuclear arms" excuse. In my mind, no one has the right to a nuclear weapon. Not Iran, Israel nor the Western powers. So plz, not that k?

Edited by Phoenix Rider

Here here.

They sold Saddam Hussien a load of weaponry too so they could get access to oil and look how well that turned out when he encroached on their own supplies from Kuwait.

America is not the boss of the world, they are simply taking on the role of a petulant bully who only cares about their own interests...if they really gave a damn about other countries they would've helped out Rwanda while the massacres of thousands were going on but instead they stood by and watched simply because Rwanda has no assets.

America should keep their nose out of it, they are neither needed nor wanted.

I think that the US should give Israel bunker buster bombs to destroy Iran's underground nuclear development facilities because if they have nuclear weapons, the world is screwed because they want to take over the world.

You are a typical brainwashed ass.

They're developing nuclear technology because they want to supply power. This is a fact. The US shouldn't be allowed to say anything because they didn't supply them with nuclear energy, or technology. Yet, they still insist that they get NUCLEAR energy from different sources. Iran tried that. They gave money to the USA, to Canada, to the UK, and received nothing. They gave 2 billion dollars to Russia and Germany, yet they received nothing. The US didn't do its part FROM THE BEGINNING, nor did many other developed countries. They have absolutely no right to meddle in their affairs. Who the hell does the US think they are. If the US is developing and testing 5th generation atomic weapons, what position are they to criticize Iran. They believe that there should be no nuclear weapons period, and they aren't developing them. They're denying science to others. How the hell is this accepted?

Iran welcomes the most IAEA inspectors than anyone else, yet they're STILL declared peaceful. It has been known that Iran's enrichment level was ALWAYS under 5%, which can be used to provide fuel for energy. This is a political issue, that your idiotic politicians brought up in fear for its people, and it really shows a country's truthful reputation. If a country thinks like this, how do they manage to handle world affairs? Don't you think most of the problems of this world are caused by this mentality, through how you think? America is being arrogant, self-absorbant and selfish to this issue, and in order to be more diplomatic, America has to stop being like this, and move towards peace.

..and if you didn't catch it yet, I don't believe that Israel should be a state.

Edited by Definition

When those 'affairs' could mean the destruction of the US and/or her allies, then I think we should be a bit involved. ;)

When those 'affairs' could mean the destruction of the US and/or her allies, then I think we should be a bit involved. ;)

Are you even doing anything about North Korea?

Iran is too busy tied up with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to do anything life threatening.

Anyway, one nuclear bomb and the whole of the civilzed world will be on them in a shot.

The fact of Iran launching nuclear bombs is highly unlikely. They want to progress, not start a war.

I would feel guilty through the fact this is all our fault, we didn't help Iran progress, we were too busy lol'ling at their failness in the World Cup, but I don't get a say or a vote because I'm too young.

Edited by Poke

When those 'affairs' could mean the destruction of the US and/or her allies, then I think we should be a bit involved. :P

Why? :lol:

All American politicians know that war is good for business and lining their own pockets...

If America really wanted to get involved they would have to do a far better job of it than simply spending billions of dollars on weapons research themselves and then telling other countries that they dont have the right to do it.

Hypocrites ;)

IT IS A FACT THAT THEIR ENRICHMENT IS ONLY FOR FUEL

IT HAS ALSO BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT THIS HAS BEEN POLITICIZED, which means raped.

Iran is too busy tied up with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to do anything life threatening.

Anyway, one nuclear bomb and the whole of the civilzed world will be on them in a shot.

The fact of Iran launching nuclear bombs is highly unlikely. They want to progress, not start a war.

I would feel guilty through the fact this is all our fault, we didn't help Iran progress, we were too busy lol'ling at their failness in the World Cup, but I don't get a say or a vote because I'm too young.

Yes, we are and have been doing 'something' about North Korea. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is one of the reasons people view Iran as a threatening country.

What your saying is true, but it is all irrevelant to what I said before. You said that the US should stay out of other countries affairs, and I pointed out that they could threaten our well-being and the well-being of our allies so yes, we should be involed to a certain degree depending on the situation.

That may be true, but he said that the US needs to 'stay the hell out of other country's affairs.' I disagreed, because the US and her allies could be threatened by a foreign power. Whether Iran is a threat or not is what we should be debating.

That may be true, but he said that the US needs to 'stay the hell out of other country's affairs.' I disagreed, because the US and her allies could be threatened by a foreign power. Whether Iran is a threat or not is what we should be debating.

It's about 60 years behind the US in technology. They practically rely on you. Why would they feel any need to make a threat to you?

Iran has never been a real threat thanks to the idea of mutual nuclear doom. Iran may never be a threat again if the revolt succeeds. Really, the only nuclear threat is the Taliban and al-Qaeda. If they succeed in taking over Islamabad, they'll have access to Pakistan's nukes. If they would commit suicide for Allah, they'd have no problem with us bombing them while they bomb us.

It's about 60 years behind the US in technology. They practically rely on you. Why would they feel any need to make a threat to you?

Their idealogy, partly a remainder from the revolutions that went on in the 1970's, partly because of their hate for Isarel and the US's continuing support for Israel. Anyway, the following is to Lilshu as well: I wasn't saying that Iran was necesarilly a threat, I was disagreeing with Poke when you stated that the US needs to stay out of other people's affairs.

*sigh* It was much better when britain was the major world power, and indeed, when we were "the world's policeman". Certainly, if we were now, we'd help countries and people because they need help, because they're suffering or dying, not because we fancy some oil.

America needs to butt out unless it's neccesary. North Korea, for example, which are being about as threatening as they can be right now, are a good one for America to keep an eye on, and interfere if neccesary. But right now, Iran has done nothing wrong. Expecially nothing involving nuclear weapons.

I agree with Phoenix Rider on the point of Nucleur Weapons, no man or women should have the power over weapons which can kill off whole civilisations. Because they would be tempted to use it.

*sigh* It was much better when britain was the major world power, and indeed, when we were "the world's policeman". Certainly, if we were now, we'd help countries and people because they need help, because they're suffering or dying, not because we fancy some oil.

America needs to butt out unless it's neccesary. North Korea, for example, which are being about as threatening as they can be right now, are a good one for America to keep an eye on, and interfere if neccesary. But right now, Iran has done nothing wrong. Expecially nothing involving nuclear weapons.

I agree with Phoenix Rider on the point of Nucleur Weapons, no man or women should have the power over weapons which can kill off whole civilisations. Because they would be tempted to use it.

If anything, Britain paralyzed the world.

I find the UK/British mindset on US and there involvement in other countries interesting.

If the UK needs help and the US stays out of it you guys cry and moan about how it took too long. If the US deals with another country because they are a threat to mankind you guys cry more.

I mean were damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Sticking your head in the sand and ignoring issues doesn't work. Maybe it will take a couple planes to burn and incinerate people to a horrible or a nuke to be dropped on some european country to have a nuke dropped on them to realize the importance of preventing problems before they start.

Its even more interesting that this comes from a country who has a history of dictating other countries governments. India/Africa/China?

So go take a look in a modern iranian city and you will see that they are happy with their new found rights. Also go take a look at your own country's history before making hypocritical statements.

/End Rant

Anyways I believe they should investigate further.

Edited by Emo_Nemo

Its even more interesting that this comes from a country who has a history of dictating other countries governments. India/Africa/China?

Have you ever heard of the proverb/saying 'Don't judge me by the mistakes I have made, but how I overcome the mistakes I will make.'

Don't make a mistake and go all 'Z0mg end of the world' because of nuclear power.

Most wealthy countries have some form of nuclear power. Be it a power station or a warhead, everybody seems to get worked up when a country obtains nuclear power where it hadn't before.

We should fear the UK and the US just as much as we fear any other nation with nuclear power. We're just as volatile and likely to start a war as anyone else.

So go take a look in a modern iranian city and you will see that they are happy with their new found rights. Also go take a look at your own country's history before making hypocritical statements.

C'est pas une question des droits, mais c'est une question de la respect pour leur souvraignte. On doit regarder leur histoire, mais ca ne peut pas etre une large influence, parce que on devra respecter leur stabilite comme une pays.

I lolled ^

North Korea isn't going to do shizzle. Did you know it's common in both North and South Korea for people to utter idle threats to eachother over slight things? Did you know that the North Korean leader is Korean?

No but seriously we should stay out of peoples Countries we can't keep people in the dark by not letting them have access to technology that as availible in the 1940's (70 years ago ;)) Irans government isn't run by terrorists so theres no threat and honestly you can find instructions on creating nuclear energy/weaponry online its all a matter of money/time.

Canada the U.S, Australia??

And if i'm correct the U.S invaded and dictated Mexico which is why you have Texas, Southern California and all those states that have those cities with silly mexican names? Also you invaded Okinawa and took it over in 1942. So nobody has a clean slate here.

As for the rest of your post i agree those GMTers are a little hypocritical and whiny but you have yet to invade a country that has actually posed a threat (Aside from WW2)

We should fear the UK and the US just as much as we fear any other nation with nuclear power. We're just as volatile and likely to start a war as anyone else.

Canada has Nukes too i'de be more scared of those mooseheads since there right on top of you. Infact they have a massive nuke known as the CN Tower its 553 meters tall (1800 Feet) able to obliterate a state the size of Texas.

towernight.jpg

Edited by Meidou

Agreed. The U.S. does not have the right, or the moral authority, to declare itself the world’s conscience and thereby poke its nose into the the affairs of other sovereign states.

Frankly, I am not sure who’s to blame for blowing both Iran’s and North Korea’s nuclear intentions out of proportion, but I get that uneasy feeling that it is the same braintrust that declared Saddam’s antiquated collection of decaying bio-weapons an “arsenal of weapons of mass destruction” ...

:eyebrows:

Edited by Blyaunte

Agreed. The U.S. does not have the right, or the moral authority, to declare itself the world’s conscience and thereby poke its nose into the the affairs of other sovereign states.

Frankly, I am not sure who’s to blame for blowing both Iran’s and North Korea’s nuclear intentions out of proportion, but I get that uneasy feeling that it is the same braintrust that declared Saddam’s antiquated collection of decaying bio-weapons an “arsenal of weapons of mass destruction” ...

When countries make threats to blow up other countries someone needs to step in to prevent a nuclear war.

When North Korea has made threats towards the US and South Korea then the US has every right to step in and say something before an issue arises because if a nuclear missile hits the US from North Korea the US will most likely blow them right off the map.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't work figured people would learn that lesson after the holocaust incident guess not as long as countries didn't work for England back then what makes you think its going to work now?

I just sit back and feel grateful my countries government doesn't let other countries push them around.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_...reas_nuclear_91 << Threats against US

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/north-kor...orea-militarily << Threats against South Korea

Edited by Emo_Nemo

Agreed. The U.S. does not have the right, or the moral authority, to declare itself the world's conscience and thereby poke its nose into the the affairs of other sovereign states.

Frankly, I am not sure who's to blame for blowing both Iran's and North Korea's nuclear intentions out of proportion, but I get that uneasy feeling that it is the same braintrust that declared Saddam's antiquated collection of decaying bio-weapons an "arsenal of weapons of mass destruction" ...

When countries make threats to blow up other countries someone needs to step in to prevent a nuclear war.

When North Korea has made threats towards the US and South Korea then the US has every right to step in and say something before an issue arises because if a nuclear missile hits the US from North Korea the US will most likely blow them right off the map.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't work figured people would learn that lesson after the holocaust incident guess not as long as countries didn't work for England back then what makes you think its going to work now?

I just sit back and feel grateful my countries government doesn't let other countries push them around.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_...reas_nuclear_91 << Threats against US

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/north-kor...orea-militarily << Threats against South Korea

Except we're taking about Iran.

I do think your point still stands, and I disagree with whoever said the US is as likely to nuke someone as Iran. uc, Iran is headed by a crazy far right theocratic government (Well, actually, I don't know who won that election in June, does anyone? Coverage of that stopped after Michael Jackson died.), and the US is not.