Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
finisterra

Database Drive 2

Like heb0 said before, we have gotten a ton of submissions from this. Thank you guys so much. ;)

Great job to heb0 and Skull for counting up all those points. :P

Am I correct in assuming that his contest ends exactly ten days from the time this post was made?

I think heb0's done more than me. I need to catch up!

11 days, not including today, if I counted correctly. It ends June 8.

Competition? All you said was we were helping the database Kr3w
You have to read the whole post, silly! ;) Perhaps next time we should just put the word "Competition" in giant bold letters at the top. :lol:

The total scores are up-to-date now. ;)

The total scores are up-to-date now. :P

Darn, I really like it when the highest were always at the top. :lol:

I am just about done submitting things though, I need to get on to other st00f. Although any random events I happen to cross by or other things I will surely submit! ;)

The total scores are up-to-date now. ;)

Darn, I really like it when the highest were always at the top. :)

I am just about done submitting things though, I need to get on to other st00f. Although any random events I happen to cross by or other things I will surely submit! :eyebrows:

I'm hoping to fix that today. Last night it was just too much work because I went back and recounted everything. Now that we'll just be tacking on the new points we'll be able to get around to that.

EDIT: Speaking of, the work log has just been updated, and the total points have been reorganized. The competition is still wide open, and there's plenty of time left. :ice:

Edited by heb0

I don't have access to edit the scores so i have sent a request to so i can alter my scores and win :eyebrows:

Total points.

0.5 + 7.5 = 2.

WAT.

I'll try and help out with speeding up the transparencies, i'm a bit rusty though :eyebrows:

I wants my points to be recored up D:

Perhaps next time we should just put the word "Competition" in giant bold letters at the top. :eyebrows:

Just put "prizes" in giant bold letters at the top.

At this rate we'll have a full Item Database in no time!

Everything's coming along great, seems like scores of new Items are completed every day at the moment :eyebrows:

I don't have access to edit the scores so i have sent a request to so i can alter my scores and win :eyebrows:
Only DB team members are meant to be able to edit the spreadsheet :P

Do you people bother updating this? D:

They update it every 2-3 days based on what I have monitored. Although it may be longer. :eyebrows:

They update it every 2-3 days based on what I have monitored. Although it may be longer. :eyebrows:

I am extremely sorry for not updating the spreadsheet, however, do not fear, it is completely updated now! ;)

Hurry up! There isn't much time left before the competition ends, so get all of those last submissions in! I will be updating the spreadsheet as much as I can tomorrow, so keep submitting until the very last minute!

The competition will be ending in exactly 31 hours from this post! (10:00 PM Eastern) See this post.

Edited by Dr Skull

Shouldn't it be ending in 7 hours and 12 minutes? That makes it two weeks.

Shouldn't it be ending in 7 hours and 12 minutes? That makes it two weeks.
I fail. :eyebrows:

Correction: The competition ends in exactly 7 hours from this post! (10:30 PM Eastern)

[noob]I can't lost now, I am teh unstopablez! :eyebrows:[/noob]

7 hours, aye? Seems like I got 3rd place in the bag. :ice:

How will the rewards be requested? Via P.M. like I expect? Early congratulations to the very hard and dedicated work of Rivel and Peace in the NPC section, I held 1st place for a while. ;)

~Warrior Zynk

smileymoded.png

Well, I was hoping for third in Item db - second will do ;D

[noob]I can't lost now, I am teh unstopablez! :eyebrows:[/noob]

7 hours, aye? Seems like I got 3rd place in the bag. :ice:

How will the rewards be requested? Via P.M. like I expect? Early congratulations to the very hard and dedicated work of Rivel and Peace in the NPC section, I held 1st place for a while. ;)

~Warrior Zynk

smileymoded.png

Thanks, I thought you were going to hold that first place for the whole competition, it worried me and then Rivel came out of nowhere and stole your first place... lol [lazy]You two made me work harder then I have all summer.[/lazy]