Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Sibannac

Nationstates

*bump*

Hey guys, I sent everyone a TG about the Sals Realm Football Cup. TG me back with play style. It's national teams so you don't even need to name your team, unless you want them to have a nickname.

*bump*

Hey guys, I sent everyone a TG about the Sals Realm Football Cup. TG me back with play style. It's national teams so you don't even need to name your team, unless you want them to have a nickname.

I sent you 5 but to be honest I have no idea what it meant :huh:

Yeah, the telegram said we should say a number between -5 and 5. What does this mean?

It's a style modifier for the scoring program. -5 is strongly defensive and 5 is strongly offensive. Anything in between is a hybrid. For example I did a +1 style of play, which is slightly offensive.

Yes I win

Chuck of Norris is ranked 1st in the region and 464th in the world for Most Extreme Nations.

Yes I win

Chuck of Norris is ranked 1st in the region and 464th in the world for Most Extreme Nations.

:huh:

Btw, how many of you are going for the soccer RP?

Just keeps getting better :huh:

Chuck of Norris is ranked 1st in the region and 1,562nd in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.

Just keeps getting better :unsure:

Chuck of Norris is ranked 1st in the region and 1,562nd in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.

Used to be 6th in the region but then I cut down my state budget and I'm 13th :huh:

I started out as a Father Knows Best state, now I'm an Inoffensive Centrist Democracy. Economy isn't as good as it used to be, but it's still pretty good. I've always had issues with high taxes though. I was up to 42% before I got an issue that let me take it down by 10%, and it's slowly risen to 36%.

I introduced my friends to it, made a region for them and now we're up to 17 nations.

Also, favourite part was when I changed my national animal to the Retard, and an issue made one of my descriptions as 'famous for having one of the world's largest Retard hunting institutions'. :(

how do i change region?

oh and this is how i started:

civil rights: v good

economy: good

political freedoms: below average

Category: Left-wing Utopia

Civil Rights: Superb

Economy: Reasonable

Political Freedoms: Superb

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Republic of Gonzyy is a huge, safe nation, notable for its strong anti-business politics. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 612 million are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gonzyy City. The average income tax rate is 61%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Book Publishing.

Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, and tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gonzyy's national animal is the Rock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Coin.

Gonzyy is ranked 11th in Sals Realm and 68,352nd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

edit: I like my nation :3.

Edited by Gonzyy

Civil Rights: Few

Economy:Frightening

Political Freedoms:Outlawed

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Kingdom of Hertasia is a huge, economically powerful nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 691 million are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

The small, corrupt, pro-business government devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Welfare and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Herty. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

The people of Hertasia are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, citizens who leave the country are officially classed as traitors, drunk drivers are sentenced to death, and cities are engulfed by smog. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Hertasia's national animal is the Catfish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Hertz.

Hertasia is ranked 4th in Sals Realm and 6,451st in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Despite my repeated attempts to shoot my religious ministers, they keep on coming back to say "you should make church compulsory" and the like. THE HERTASIA GOVERNMENT IS YOUR GOD. OBEY IT.

I started out as a Father Knows Best state, now I'm an Inoffensive Centrist Democracy. Economy isn't as good as it used to be, but it's still pretty good. I've always had issues with high taxes though. I was up to 42% before I got an issue that let me take it down by 10%, and it's slowly risen to 36%.

I introduced my friends to it, made a region for them and now we're up to 17 nations.

Also, favourite part was when I changed my national animal to the Retard, and an issue made one of my descriptions as 'famous for having one of the world's largest Retard hunting institutions'. :(

Mine :D

Citizens pay a flat income tax of 92%

Hey guys, Phoenix Rider (Sarilian) and myself (Arkinesia) have been talking about doing a short roleplay thing with all the leaders of Sals Realm's nations. It would just be a quick thing on the forums where all of us would bring our Presidents/Kings/Emperors/Insert Leader Title Heres and play a round of golf or something and discuss where we want to take Sals Realm. Something light where we could also kind of get some direction about what we want to do as a region.

We're a little bigger than your average NS region so we should probably be doing something with it. I get a little bit annoyed sometimes while RPing when nobody else in my region is getting involved.

Any takers?

Hey guys, Phoenix Rider (Sarilian) and myself (Arkinesia) have been talking about doing a short roleplay thing with all the leaders of Sals Realm's nations. It would just be a quick thing on the forums where all of us would bring our Presidents/Kings/Emperors/Insert Leader Title Heres and play a round of golf or something and discuss where we want to take Sals Realm. Something light where we could also kind of get some direction about what we want to do as a region.

We're a little bigger than your average NS region so we should probably be doing something with it. I get a little bit annoyed sometimes while RPing when nobody else in my region is getting involved.

Any takers?

I don't know how to use NationStates other than choose the right issue L. but sure :(.

Edited by Gonzyy

I'm not really interested in the roleplaying type thing. For me, Nationstates is something I visit once or twice a day, do the issues and hope my economy goes up/civil rights and political freedoms go down.

Any takers?

If it was easy enough to do and not too time consuming, BTW I don't know how to use nationstates forums :D

I'm not really interested in the roleplaying type thing. For me, Nationstates is something I visit once or twice a day, do the issues and hope my economy goes up/civil rights and political freedoms go down.

Same here :(

Mine :D

Citizens pay a flat income tax of 92%

I'm trying to keep my nation as realistic as possible.

Civil Rights: Excellent

Economy: Strong

Political Freedoms: Average

I'm still suffering from when I was a cruel dictator.

Any takers?

The fact is that I'm not interested in RPing...(not my cup of tea)

The Empire of Latronibus is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed population of 10 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Equality, and Commerce. The average income tax rate is 23%, but much higher for the wealthy. A robust private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining industries.

All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, euthanasia is legal, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and same-sex marriages are increasingly common. Crime is moderate. Latronibus's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the GeePee.

Latronibus is ranked 12th in Sals Realm and 35,092nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.

The Federation of Le Pigs is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 6.287 billion are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pigtopia. The average income tax rate is 96%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

The government seizes the property of the recently deceased, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, and newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Le Pigs's national animal is the Pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Piggish Dollar.

I'm top 1% in the world for Most Authoritarian. :(

My nation has an 8/100 rating for Political/Civil Rights, and a 0/100 rating for the economy.

North Korea, here I come!

Edited by Piggybank30

The Dictatorship of Chuck of Norris is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by David Tollefson with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.268 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elmstead Market. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Information Technology.

The dead are minced up and sold to people in burger form, notable individuals are granted land and titles, the country is preparing for war, and nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as Chuck of Norris's House of Parliament. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Chuck of Norris's national animal is the chuck, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the norris bill.

Chuck of Norris is ranked 1st in Sals Realm and 622nd in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.

Economy 97

Political Freedom 2

Civil Rights 19

The Republic of Camfrugus is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Trevter Likus with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 3.523 billion love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, the Environment, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trazen. The average income tax rate is 54%, and even higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.

Citizens must pay to enjoy Camfrugus's pristine beaches, half of Camfrugus's doctors can't speak the language, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, and euthanasia is illegal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Camfrugus's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the gint.

Camfrugus is ranked 10th in Sals Realm and 33,207th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.

Political Freedoms-73

Civil Rights-50

Economy-62

Edited by Number 88