Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
redhairgoku

Corporeal Beast Guide

Darklight special has tendancy to reduce the corporeal beast defense by 2 even if it does not hit. and when everyone does it, it could make a difference. ALl teams use it.

As for the exiting the cave, if you do exit the beast does not attack for next 2-4 seconds saving food/hp damage = more useful.

Luring is better since it gives a chance for everyene else to enter the cave and gather around the beast. Then you are able to attack it nice and smoothly instead of the first peron going in and tanking until it changes target.

as for the kills, i am just saying that its very random and could get it anytime.

Familiars are once again bad since the beast eatst hem to heal hp, thus lives longer doing more damage.

Sharks, or Summer Pies, or any high healing food (Combination of both works well)

Add a comma after Sharks and change good to well.

Route 1: This route is recommended because you can teleport to it from the Corporeal Beast and bank, then continue to the lair.

Don't use "I" and add "the" after from, then add a comma after bank and change the "T" in Then to a "t" other than that great job on the guide.

NOTE: Please put my name as -ViRUS-

Darklight special has tendancy to reduce the corporeal beast defense by 2 even if it does not hit. and when everyone does it, it could make a difference. ALl teams use it.

As for the exiting the cave, if you do exit the beast does not attack for next 2-4 seconds saving food/hp damage = more useful.

Luring is better since it gives a chance for everyene else to enter the cave and gather around the beast. Then you are able to attack it nice and smoothly instead of the first peron going in and tanking until it changes target.

as for the kills, i am just saying that its very random and could get it anytime.

Familiars are once again bad since the beast eatst hem to heal hp, thus lives longer doing more damage.

Have you ever actually killed corp?

# 2-3 Prayer Potions

# 1 Pure Set or Ranging Potion

# Games Necklace (charged!)

# Darklight

# Sharks or Summer Pies or any high healing food (Combination of both works well)

Looks better if you use the same style

# Ranger:

# Helm: Verac's Helm > Helm of Neitiznot > Archer's Helm

# Plate body: Armadyl Body > Karil's Body > Black d'hide body

# Plate legs: Armadyl Plate skirt > Karil's Skirt > Black d'hide chaps

# Boots: Rangers' Boots > Snakeskin boots > Dragon/climbing boots

# Cape: Ava's accumulator

# Ring: Archer's Ring > Ring of Life

# Gloves: Barrow Gloves

# Bow: Rune Cross Bow

# Bolts: Ruby (e) and Emerald (e) are a MUST.

# Shield: Divine/Elysian/Spectral Spirit Shield > Dragonfire Shield > Prayer book

Rune Cross Bow sounds better than Rune x Bow

The Rangers have a very important task for killing the Beast. They have to ensure that the Dark Core remains stunned.

The Dark core can attack everything around it (like barrage/burst) and attacks as fast as knives hitting 5-10 each time. It transfers the damage to the beast's health. Also it does not walk, it jumps so it could be a bit hard to hit him.

Stunned should be stunned

In conclusion, Corporeal beast is a very difficult beast to kill and requires a team of at least four players. However, depending on the team gear more people might be necessary. Thus, it is recommend wearing the outfits that were mentioned above and follow the strategies given here. The Corporeal beast does require patience as most of the time you can only get about 10-15 kills per hour and that is not enough for a sigil drop. Players have gone days without a sigil drop, and then gotten two or three in the same day, so it is all random.

Don't use "I" in guides

~-Virus-

Yes i actually have for past few months. I have been with many different kinds of teams from welfare to pro teams. Been in teams which take 2 mins to kil corp and been in which take 1 minute.

NO Team there used familiars. Rarely, a person brought BoB familiar just to dismiss it outside so you can have a lil food outside (which wud disappear later). People brought unicorns and only used 3-4 scrolls before it was eaten.

95% of the team lure (idk what ur talking abut) and 5% that didnt killed beast in 1 min and wud bank after each kill.

Also most of the meleers in each team would have darklight for special attack.

Also, thanks for edit, Virus.

Yes i actually have for past few months. I have been with many different kinds of teams from welfare to pro teams. Been in teams which take 2 mins to kil corp and been in which take 1 minute.

NO Team there used familiars. Rarely, a person brought BoB familiar just to dismiss it outside so you can have a lil food outside (which wud disappear later). People brought unicorns and only used 3-4 scrolls before it was eaten.

95% of the team lure (idk what ur talking abut) and 5% that didnt killed beast in 1 min and wud bank after each kill.

Try going with a team that isn't full of level 100s next time.

Try going with a team that isn't full of level 100s next time.

umm...yea..

im 133 so i did 125+ or 130+ corp only.

btw, tihs is a place for guides so dont make pointless arguments post here just cuz i didnt like ur idea.

if u still wanna argue pm me.

Edited by redhairgoku

The Corporeal Beast was released in September 2008 and requires the completion of Summer's End to confront the Beast. It is currently the strongest monster in RuneScape as it cannot be killed alone, at least not yet.

I rewrote the entire sentence to make it flow evenly.

I just have to post this as it is bothering me that you haven't updated the guide.

Soloing WITH a familiar:

Soling WITHOUT a familiar:

It is currently the strongest monster in RuneScape as it cannot be killed alone, at least not yet.

Wrong -.-

Vid of a corp beast solo. :) No bug abusing, no other guy healing him, just uber nice fighting skills.

Idk if anybody has commented on this before (Cba to open all the comments one by one), if somebody has, sorry. :)

It is currently the strongest monster in RuneScape as it cannot be killed alone, at least not yet.

Wrong :)

Vid of a corp beast solo. :) No bug abusing, no other guy healing him, just uber nice fighting skills.

Idk if anybody has commented on this before (Cba to open all the comments one by one), if somebody has, sorry. :P

I posted about it. L. (Look up. -.- )

In order for a solo to even be possible, the person soloing must have a Statius Warhammer because it's special is very powerful and helpful.

so you know, there are people who have accomplished this daughting task, look it up on youtube, im sorry i dont have the link. its funny cuz i just recently watched it....

EDIT

okay saw, peole already knew this... lol

Edited by architect234

Please add that a VERY high Hitpoint level is required, if not, it's very likely you'll die.

Also, Enhaced Excalibur is adviced.

Curses are suggested, as they rebound damage rather than normal prayers.

And Max, a pure set consists of only a super attack and strength potion, not defence.

Edited by Special

Please add that a VERY high Hitpoint level is required, if not, it's very likely you'll die.

Also, Enhaced Excalibur is adviced.

And Max, a pure set consists of only a super attack and strength potion, not defence.

EE isn't worth it here. Use Bond dagger(p++) or DL

Somebody else should probably take his post and make a new topic since he hasn't been online in over a month.

It was solo'ed a few months ago.

Yeah I know it's not much for the actual guide. -.-