Sal's RuneScape Forum
Rene

General Anime / Manga Discussion Thread

hey guys have you heard of this one called spirited away its pretty underground you might not know it

SAO2

I feel like that guy was probably more important in the books, because I still remember pretty much nothing about him. -.-

SAO2

I actually enjoyed it so far, Sinon is actually a really enjoyable character to watch and I'm just waiting for them to meet in real life and work out who Death Gun is. It seems predictable but I could be wrong, who knows. LAUGHING COFFIN GUILD IS BACK OMG. Lol, but really I didn't see that, should be interesting now

SAO2 Discussion Theory:

I think Death Gun is the guy that likes Sinon. My reasoning behind this is 1) The guy is an agility character. Apparently Agility Characters can only use up to a basic machine gun, submachine guns, and pistols (real), or any laser gun. However, we know that this guy has put all his points into Agility, meaning his gun choices are probably limited to a few submachine guns and all pistols. Death Gun only uses a pistol, and since this character has been introduced, he has shown no weapon. 2) Death Gun is a guy. We saw this in previous episodes. 3) Death Gun is a participant in the BoB. Notice when Sinon and Kirito are in the tournament hall, the guy who likes Sinon is also there (I believe only tournament participants were allowed in the pre-game hall). He claims he's there to watch, but in the current episode, he said he would go watch the rest of the tournament elsewhere. Why the sudden change in heart (bby come back, you can blame it all on meeeee[him and Sinon are kinda awkward now])? 3) Death Gun has only targeted Kirito. Why hasn't he acknowledged Sinon's skill?

Anyways, there's many other points, but im too tired to type >.<

SAO2 Discussion Theory:

I think Death Gun is the guy that likes Sinon. My reasoning behind this is 1) The guy is an agility character. Apparently Agility Characters can only use up to a basic machine gun, submachine guns, and pistols (real), or any laser gun. However, we know that this guy has put all his points into Agility, meaning his gun choices are probably limited to a few submachine guns and all pistols. Death Gun only uses a pistol, and since this character has been introduced, he has shown no weapon. 2) Death Gun is a guy. We saw this in previous episodes. 3) Death Gun is a participant in the BoB. Notice when Sinon and Kirito are in the tournament hall, the guy who likes Sinon is also there (I believe only tournament participants were allowed in the pre-game hall). He claims he's there to watch, but in the current episode, he said he would go watch the rest of the tournament elsewhere. Why the sudden change in heart (bby come back, you can blame it all on meeeee[him and Sinon are kinda awkward now])? 3) Death Gun has only targeted Kirito. Why hasn't he acknowledged Sinon's skill?

There was a point in one of the episodes where it showed Death Gun picking out his next target, Sinon. He just hasn't approached her in game, and it's pretty safe to assume he approached Kirito soley on the basis that he is Kirito since the guy is from Laughing Coffin.

SAO2 Discussion Theory:

I know this was posted a few days before the most recent episode, but we now know that Death Gun uses a sniper. Also, earlier this season, didn't it show a mysterious figure from behind who was most likely Death Gun, examining Sinon's profile on what looked to be a hit list? This would suggest that he has more than likely acknowledged her skill.

Edited by Plasma

Naruto Manga:

Pretty interesting. Disappointed in the Kaguya character, since she didn't really do much. Hell, even Obito did more than her. But good chapter. I am interested though, if Hagoromo reclaimed his powers because it looks like Sasuke still has the rinnegan. So what does that leave Naruto? Nothing?

Anime

These episodes have been epic. Can't wait for the next few episodes ^.^ Those who read the manga will know why

SAO2 Discussion Theory:

I know this was posted a few days before the most recent episode, but we now know that Death Gun uses a sniper. Also, earlier this season, didn't it show a mysterious figure from behind who was most likely Death Gun, examining Sinon's profile on what looked to be a hit list? This would suggest that he has more than likely acknowledged her skill.

Y3eah... recent episodes killed my theory.

Especially since Asuna is now going to investigate as well

So... I found the last episode of SAO2 a little bit... boring

Besides the little horse chase thing (which btw, wtf? Sinon: Oh no this horse is too hard to ride. Death gun: Nope. riding it.) it just seemed like the episode was just a flashback of what we already know, I mean, I know its developing the characters and all, but its like, just kind of pointless now, I mean, Kirito could have told her that he killed someone without showing the flashback AGAIN, but that's just my opinion

Naruto

Just saying, fudge Sasuke, he can go die in a hole now. I'm not surprised though...

This is what should have happened after Madara. Kaguya was entirely unnecessary.

Naruto

Just saying, fudge Sasuke, he can go die in a hole now. I'm not surprised though...

This is what should have happened after Madara. Kaguya was entirely unnecessary.

I agree. I'm not surprised, but what with the new movie tease and all that, I expected Sasuke to be all not mega homicidal maniac, the villagers to love him again cuz huehuehue Uchiha bloodline, and for happy endings.

is perfect blue any good, i downloaded it and havent watched it yet

Naruto

Not really surprised at the reactions, but the author already foreshadowed this. If I recall, it was Sasuke who stated to Naruto that by the end of all this, only one of them is going to live. I think Naruto knew this and the reason they added the Kaguya part was to express the idea that though a quarrel ends when the brother's work together, they are still enemies to begin with. And this also brings up the Madara v. Harishima conflict. The plot had set-up for Naruto and Sasuke to fight each other to the death, and Naruto knows this fact has to remain true. I feel like one of them (preferably Sauske) will die.

Naruto

Not really surprised at the reactions, but the author already foreshadowed this. If I recall, it was Sasuke who stated to Naruto that by the end of all this, only one of them is going to live. I think Naruto knew this and the reason they added the Kaguya part was to express the idea that though a quarrel ends when the brother's work together, they are still enemies to begin with. And this also brings up the Madara v. Harishima conflict. The plot had set-up for Naruto and Sasuke to fight each other to the death, and Naruto knows this fact has to remain true. I feel like one of them (preferably Sauske) will die.

I forgot about the foreshadowing bit, and I'd prefer for them to both die. Don't ask me why. I just would. They're both insanely strong in their own respects. Nobody in the elemental nations can one on one either of them, except each other. Two people fighting with that kind of skill is bound to be catastrophic.

I just realized. Sasuke wants to kill Naruto, but they both need to be alive in order to release the tree... What's Masashi Kishimoto thinking?

Naruto

I forgot about the foreshadowing bit, and I'd prefer for them to both die. Don't ask me why. I just would. They're both insanely strong in their own respects. Nobody in the elemental nations can one on one either of them, except each other. Two people fighting with that kind of skill is bound to be catastrophic.

I just realized. Sasuke wants to kill Naruto, but they both need to be alive in order to release the tree... What's Masashi Kishimoto thinking?

I heard the new movie is going to be Canon. And that Sakura apparently has an Uchiha necklace. Not sure if any of that is real, but that would imply Talk-no-jutsu (which better not happen, cause that would be bs), not to mention meaning Sakura would still have feelings for Sasuke.

As for the fight, I think it's bs how Sasuke suddenly was able to use the Chibaku Tensei to seal all tailed beasts, not to mention controlling them with his rinnegan. I'm hoping if Sasuke uses Susanoo, we get to see Naruto using the thing Asura was using, and hopefully learn about what it is.

Edited by chaosor

Anyone watch Aldnoah Zero? New anime that's first season just ended today. And holy shizzle what a fudgeing good ending it was. Literally, the pain of waiting till January for the next season is going to kill me because of the way it ended.

Quick Plot Overview:

Somewhere in the future, Earth discovers a transportation device known as the Hyper Gate on the moon. Studies believe this gate was developed by an ancient Martian race. The power of the gate allowed for travel to Mars and Earth began researching on survivability on Mars. In a few years, Mars is deemed survivable and a new movement of people begin to populate and live on Mars. This discovery was led by the discovery of an ancient power known as Aldnoah, which is believed to be a power from the ancient Martian race. With the power of Aldnoah, society on Mars becomes technologically superior to Earth. However, life is not as pleasant on Mars as is on Earth. Limited resources and over-population cause tension in the Mars Hierarchy, or the Vers Empire. Mars begins a war with Earth by destroying the Hyper Gate on the moon after putting space stations surrounding Earth. However, the destruction of the Hyper Gate also took a toll on Mars and a cease-fire agreement was reached. Now with the Princess of Vers planning a trip to Earth, the evil factions within the Vers Empire see an opportunity to cause another war and hope to take control of Earth and its resources.

TLDR- A more "down to Earth" take on armored suit/robot technologically advanced warfare.

Edited by Gary Oak

Naruto

Have I at any point on this forum said that I really hate that fudgepacker?

I and virtually almost all the Naruto fan-base would completely agree with you.

Edit:

SAO2- I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Edited by Gary Oak

Naruto:

To those of you who don't know, there are 5 chapters left, 4 after 695 that came out this week. To me, I think it's going to be too rushed, because we still have 4 chapters for the fight to conclude, and for post fighting stuff, like what happens with the villages, etc.

Naruto:

To those of you who don't know, there are 5 chapters left, 4 after 695 that came out this week. To me, I think it's going to be too rushed, because we still have 4 chapters for the fight to conclude, and for post fighting stuff, like what happens with the villages, etc.

We also know that Sasuke is not going to die or face any real punishment because of the announced movie that takes place after this. We also know that Kakashi becomes the Hokage next. Really lame that if I want to get a real ending I'm going to have to watch a movie.

Naruto:

We also know that Sasuke is not going to die or face any real punishment because of the announced movie that takes place after this. We also know that Kakashi becomes the Hokage next. Really lame that if I want to get a real ending I'm going to have to watch a movie.

we know Kakashi becomes Hokage? I mean, yeah he is the most likely choice, aside from Naruto, but how do we know this? And what happened to Tsunade?

Naruto:

we know Kakashi becomes Hokage? I mean, yeah he is the most likely choice, aside from Naruto, but how do we know this? And what happened to Tsunade?

It was announced it the little bit of the plot of the new movie. Don't know anything about what happened to Tsunade.