Sal's RuneScape Forum
Rene

General Anime / Manga Discussion Thread

I don't normally watch that much anime, but i watch Yu-Gi-Oh and (not as much) Pokemon when there is ABSOLUTELY nothing on, but ususally, there is something on :eyebrows:

I don't normally watch that much anime, but i watch Yu-Gi-Oh and (not as much) Pokemon when there is ABSOLUTELY nothing on, but ususally, there is something on :eyebrows:

You should watch Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series by CardGamesFTW on YouTube... Most funny Yu-Gi-Oh parodies ever.

You should watch Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series by CardGamesFTW on YouTube... Most funny Yu-Gi-Oh parodies ever.

Not called Card Games, its a Childrens card game...

This is no ordinary children's card game; this card game will take place on a boat! Ingenious, isn't it.

Edited by iToast

Actually it's by LittleKuriboh but that account got frozen/banned or something so CardGamesFTW is the account he uses now, but yes the abridged series is good, also I think ToonLord is starting up TAB: One Piece again but it's still pretty good.

Most of TAB'S though is just downright terrible O_O.

I watch Bleach, but personally found it got boring after the Grimmjow battle. New filler's looking kinda neat though, even though I've only watched the first episode so far.

I also watch One Piece weekly. Easily my favorite anime/manga. It's AMAZINGLY epic. ^_^ Sure, starts off kinda slow but the first episodes are like 10 years old. :eyebrows:

Princess Mononoke was absolutly the best anime related movie I've ever seen. :P

They Are My Noble Masters is another one I watched. Romance/comedy/parody/drama kinda thing, but I also loved that.

Tried Watching Naruto, but just found it kinda... Idk, bad.

Watched FMA but found it confusing and long so I quit it after awhile.

I watch Bleach, but personally found it got boring after the Grimmjow battle. New filler's looking kinda neat though, even though I've only watched the first episode so far.

I also watch One Piece weekly. Easily my favorite anime/manga. It's AMAZINGLY epic. ^_^ Sure, starts off kinda slow but the first episodes are like 10 years old. :eyebrows:

They Are My Noble Masters is another one I watched. Romance/comedy/parody/drama kinda thing, but I also loved that.

Wait a second you just said you're watching One Piece which is like over 600 episodes last I checked and got confused by FMA which is either 51 or 52 episodes O_o which has a pretty straight foward storyline?

Wait a second you just said you're watching One Piece which is like over 600 episodes last I checked and got confused by FMA which is either 51 or 52 episodes O_o which has a pretty straight foward storyline?

One piece only has 411. :D

And there is a new FMA series, it's not a continuation of the first series, it's a whole remake of the series to follow the storyline of the manga.

The 52 episode FMA was just mostly anime only and didn't follow the script of the manga.

FMA:Brotherhood is the new one.

Edited by Shadowkid

lol u watch dubs

Even Yugioh seems ultra hardcore in Japanese when Marik transformed into deformed-head Marik

I don't normally watch that much anime, but i watch Yu-Gi-Oh and (not as much) Pokemon when there is ABSOLUTELY nothing on, but ususally, there is something on ^_^

This is no ordinary children's card game; this card game will take place on a boat! Ingenious, isn't it.

ur hair is not good enuf 2 attend

code geass r2

haruhi

hayate no gotoku

higurashi

y do anime sequels always suck

Trailer for the new FSN movie released. (watch in HQ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoQYEnqSMmc

If a movie was an object you could have sex with: This one would be it.

I just hope they don't mess this up. Animation quality looks high so far though. But I just wonder how much of the psychological aspect of the UBW-Route they'll be able to fit into a movie. =/

code geass r2

haruhi

hayate no gotoku

higurashi

The Full Metal Panic sequels didn't suck :eyebrows:. But yeah most sequels do suck.

code geass r2

haruhi

hayate no gotoku

higurashi

The Full Metal Panic sequels didn't suck ^_^. But yeah most sequels do suck.

Adding on to the list: Zero no Tsukaima season 2 and 3. Also, the second season of Rosario+Vampire was even worse than the first.

Clannad: After Story was just as good as Clannad though. :eyebrows:

Ok, so in general they suck. I still have high hopes for Kaiji Season 2, whenever that comes out.

Too bad no one here has seen Kaiji.

Edited by Adam?

Here's the line up for anime in the fall:

k0kdc2.jpg

Personally interested in:

- A Certain Scientific Railgun (I hope they continue from where To Aru Majutsu no Index left us)

- Second season of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (Maybe ...)

- Fairy Tail (heard many good things about it)

I'm only interested in Darker Than Black sequel. its gona suk lol

Stitch! 2 - WAT

Edited by Adam?

About damn time that Darker Than Black sequel is released. That's probably the only one I'm really looking forward to.

Armed Librarians, Letter Bee, 11eyes, Sacred Blacksmith, and Romance of the Three Kingdoms (I really, really need to read the book) are some of the other series that have piqued my interest. Chances are I'll drop most of these shows within like three episodes, though.

code geass r2

haruhi

hayate no gotoku

higurashi

The Full Metal Panic sequels didn't suck :P. But yeah most sequels do suck.

Adding on to the list: Zero no Tsukaima season 2 and 3. Also, the second season of Rosario+Vampire was even worse than the first.

Clannad: After Story was just as good as Clannad though. ^_^

Rosario felt like mostly fanservice to me. :eyebrows:

code geass r2

haruhi

hayate no gotoku

higurashi

The Full Metal Panic sequels didn't suck :P. But yeah most sequels do suck.

Clannad: After Story was just as good as Clannad though. ^_^

Rosario felt like mostly fanservice to me. :eyebrows:

I actually like the Manga Better. It was easier to to understand...

I hated the Haruhi 2nd Season.

And for that CDI Zelda, MAKE A SEQUAL!

Edited by Sonata of Light