Sal's RuneScape Forum
Rene

General Anime / Manga Discussion Thread

Anyone got a few animes to suggest?

I like shows like Yakitate!! Japan and Full Metal Alchemist..

Was going to watch some anime today but then I found my unopened Simpsons season five dvd and decided to watch that instead. :wizard:

Oh and Elfen Lied contains way too much boobs and blood geez.

I just watched the first episode of Fairy Tail. It's not bad... Anybody else watched it?

No, what's it about?

o8z2xl.gif

How can you not know that series?

I like the manga better. Fairy Tail is one of my favorites, the art style will probably remind you of One Piece. It's by the person who did RAVE Master (or Just RAVE? I don't remember)

I just watched the first episode of Fairy Tail. It's not bad... Anybody else watched it?

No, what's it about?

o8z2xl.gif

I like the manga better. Fairy Tail is one of my favorites, the art style will probably remind you of One Piece. It's by the person who did RAVE Master (or Just RAVE? I don't remember)

I'm serious...? :wizard:

No, what's it about?

o8z2xl.gif

11tacu0.png

Now I'm off to read some more manga.

No, what's it about?

o8z2xl.gif

11tacu0.png

For some odd reason, my question was never answered.

And I want to see Click This goes to Japan. I can't wait to see it so I can steal their copyrights in a lawsuit!!

A few years ago i watched angelic layer when it was on comcast on demand. They released an episode a week for the entire length of the series. I loved it. Anyone here ever seen it?

No, what's it about?

o8z2xl.gif

11tacu0.png

For some odd reason, my question was never answered.

And I want to see Click This goes to Japan. I can't wait to see it so I can steal their copyrights in a lawsuit!!

I just read the first chapter of "Click This goes to Japan" It's actually good, you should read it. Also Fairy Tail Rank 4.

Fairy Tail centers around a mage's guild of the same name. Basically a magic version of onepiece, in a way. one of the main characters, dreams of joining the magic guild "Fairy Tail". She meets Salamander, the famous flame mage, who promises to let her join the guild. I can't tell you more or I'd spoil the first chapter :box:

So I watched the first episode of Rosario + Vampire and it looks stupid. Is it worth continuing?

So I watched the first episode of Rosario + Vampire and it looks stupid. Is it worth continuing?

I find it pretty repetitive, but if you like fanservice like a buncha people do......

I find it pretty repetitive, but if you like fanservice like a buncha people do......

Imo, the fanservice prevails over the plot in Rosario + Vampire. I stalled at ep1.

Imo, the fanservice prevails over the plot in Rosario + Vampire. I stalled at ep1.

I tried the manga for a few chapters, but I got bored. So have you at least tried Fairy Tail yet? I recommend it....

Its random, which I like. Just like that Bobobo feel again. The manga has a better story.

Any opinions on Railgun while I consider watching it?

Mazui's subbing them, and noticed the new show.

Does the anime deal with Railguns?

Joke:

This girl had a rosary at school. I pulled it off. She got mad and punched me real hard in the face. I think shes a vamp.

Edited by Sonata of Light

I have always like DBZ. I don't know why I just do.

Joke:

This girl had a rosary at school. I pulled it off. She got mad and punched me real hard in the face. I think shes a vamp.

:wizard:

Very bad reference. People will HAVE to know the anime/manga, and it's still not funny.

Joke:

:wizard:

Very bad reference. People will HAVE to know the anime/manga, and it's still not funny.

Does the anime have railguns?

Also, I know it's not funny. :box:

Your turn to make an anime joke.

Started to occasionally read the Berserk manga when I can find time for it. Finished volume 5 yesterday evening.

I love tragic heroes like the one in his manga. :3

So have you at least tried Fairy Tail yet? I recommend it....

Note to self: Put Fairy Tail on the ever growing list of Things to read/watch/do.

Joke:

Give up on chasing her, she's going to turn out as a nun.

has anyone seen Mōryō no Hako?

No, quite honestly I should start to delve into less mainstream anime and manga. :wizard:

ohh fellow anime viewers who play rs

I guess i am a very regular anime watcher i keep track of new shows and download the season line up (all versions) \

i must say though very american taste naruto, bleach etc.... or maybe they just don't want to admit they watch stuff like Tordadora, Ouran host club, fruits basket. Like me :> l

currently watching FMA brootherhood, nyan koi, To aru railgun, Sacred balcksmith ad ouran host club.

And does rosario vampire really have that much fansevice? i only watched 1 ep and it didn't seem to have that much

Edited by GmanGomez

I guess i am a very regular anime watcher i keep track of new shows and download the season line up (all versions) \

i must say though very american taste naruto, bleach etc.... or maybe they just don't want to admit they watch stuff like Tordadora, Ouran host club, fruits basket. Like me :> l

currently watching FMA brootherhood, nyan koi, To aru railgun, Sacred balcksmith ad ouran host club.

And does rosario vampire really have that much fansevice? i only watched 1 ep and it didn't seem to have that much

It doesn't have as much as say Mahou Sensei Negima! but it still has a pretty good amount.

I have read all of Fruits Basket, Kyo = :wizard:

as a gender bender manga I preferred Hana Kimi over OHC.

Hana Kimi. Read NAO.

Also Tokyo Crazy Paradise is a pretty good manga if unheard of. It's a finished series at I think 175 chapters or something?

Fan service skyrockets after that. Believe it! me.

Also, what's that anime where the first episode, a guy gets hit in the head and starts dreaming about an adventure where everytime a certain line was said that character died and there was a black/dark knight and something. Possibly Rene would know...

Believe it! me.

Does the English translation of Naruto annoy you too? Eng subbed all the way :wizard: