Sal's RuneScape Forum

General Anime / Manga Discussion Thread

Rene

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuno is possibly my favorite creepy psycho character. I'm guessing the anime makes her even creepier. I remember waiting for each new release when it was a manga....some of the cliffhangers it left you at....fuuuu

Just finished Hellsing Ultimate IX.

Walter's betrayal doesn't make any sense, but I'm used to ignoring logic when animes get around to finishing up. The animation was top-notch as usual, and Hellsing Ultimate is always reliable fun. I felt that Anderson's death would have been a better end-point to the episode prior, because Walter's introduction as a villain was abrupt and would have served better as a cliffhanger. Alucard's fight with Walter was pretty typical; Alucard gets killed about 100 times until he decides to stop fudgeing with whoever he's fighting and takes the upper-hand.

Just finished Hellsing Ultimate IX.

Walter's betrayal doesn't make any sense, but I'm used to ignoring logic when animes get around to finishing up. The animation was top-notch as usual, and Hellsing Ultimate is always reliable fun. I felt that Anderson's death would have been a better end-point to the episode prior, because Walter's introduction as a villain was abrupt and would have served better as a cliffhanger. Alucard's fight with Walter was pretty typical; Alucard gets killed about 100 times until he decides to stop fudgeing with whoever he's fighting and takes the upper-hand.

It makes even less sense if you ever dig up the backstory about it.

No, because I'm going to, for once, wait for the series to finish before I download the 8GB 720p batch in one fell swoop. smile.png

(Also because I'm busying myself with the PS3ified Umineko.)

Edited by Lute

I know this is the Anime/Manga topic, but the video game topic won't appreciate it.

I keep hearing rumors that this might make it onto the Vita as well as ps3, and Oh *deity* I want it so bad.

It's.A.Video.Game.With.Artwork.By.Studio.Ghibli.

wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

I should mention this game is already out in Japan I think, it's not NEW NEW. But new to me. :love:

Edited by Morte

Holy ... I haven't posted in here in ages.

Not much to mention regarding anime/manga here. Kagami no kuni no Harisugawa is nearing it's last chapter. (it was written by the author of Mx0 and it's definitely the same level of quality) Other than that I've just been continueing to read chapters that are released of series I've already read. Not much new stuff.

Also Star imma let you finish and all but Final Fantasy 6 was the most epic final fantasy of all time.

Holy ... I haven't posted in here in ages.

Not much to mention regarding anime/manga here. Kagami no kuni no Harisugawa is nearing it's last chapter. (it was written by the author of Mx0 and it's definitely the same level of quality) Other than that I've just been continueing to read chapters that are released of series I've already read. Not much new stuff.

Also Star imma let you finish and all but Final Fantasy 6 was the most epic final fantasy of all time.

Clearly you've never seen some of my Fantasies. :eyebrows:

Any good mangas to read? I have nothing else better to do in the mornings, so it would be nice to start reading.

quick list of Completed manga that i like :

Rurouni Kenshin

Monster

20th Century Boys

Akumetsu

Full Metal Alchemist

Kekkaishi

Mirai Nikki

Pretty Face

Fruits Basket

Hellsing

Psyren

Death Note

Shaman King

Eyeshield 21

Basilisk

666 Satan (Also known as O-Parts Hunter)

Black Cat

Prince of Tennis

Akuma de Sourou (The Devil Does Exist)

MäR (Märchen Awakens Romance)

Uzumaki

Parasyte

Shinshi Doumei Cross

Welcome to the NHK

Cat Street

I dunno how into manga you are, but I tried to have a couple different genres, while keeping the list to completed series only. All off the top of my head, so don't expect a perfect list.

Edited by Morte