Sal's RuneScape Forum

General Anime / Manga Discussion Thread

Rene

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Code Geass anyone?

Yay for season 1. Tears of endless pain for season 2.

You talking about that sad ass ending? Damnn sad.png

What do you think of Lelouch? Good? Bad? Insane?

No I'm talking about how awful season 2 was. tongue.png

Oh lol... why was it so awful for you?

Because Lelouch stopped behaving rationally, the episodes were just strings of barely-connected plot twists, and the mecha action divulged into having the biggest vienerschnitzle over real strategy.

S-so yeah... Nise episode 8...

This fudgeing show...

I watched this with several friends while one of them read and did voices for the subs.

also new wallpaper:

E9YBi.jpg

Demanding a recording if available.

Other things: I finished watching Last Exile, now I'm moving onto Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing.

S-so yeah... Nise episode 8...

This fudgeing show...

I watched this with several friends while one of them read and did voices for the subs.

also new wallpaper:

E9YBi.jpg

Demanding a recording if available.

Other things: I finished watching Last Exile, now I'm moving onto Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing.

Sadly, it was unplanned awesome and was not recorded :(

So I spent a few days reading/catching up to the current chapters in Air Gear, and I gotta say...

WHY DID THEY END THE ANIME? <---- Looking back, them censors and in the manga; they gonna need more crows.

But they did 2 OVAs which skipped over half the manga. Not cool yo.

Anyways, anyone know where I can actually read Bleach, Naruto, and KHR now that Mangafox and Mangastorm have stopped listing them? I really want moar KHR :cry:

Anyways, anyone know where I can actually read Bleach, Naruto, and KHR now that Mangafox and Mangastorm have stopped listing them? I really want moar KHR cry.gif

Yes, but I can't actually post or message you about it. All I have to say is that there are regular translations the same day WSJ is released. :P

Anyways, anyone know where I can actually read Bleach, Naruto, and KHR now that Mangafox and Mangastorm have stopped listing them? I really want moar KHR cry.gif

Yes, but I can't actually post or message you about it. All I have to say is that there are regular translations the same day WSJ is released. tongue.png

Yeah the turnaround rate has become ridiculously good.

Continuing to support my favorite manga by buying in tankobon format is getting more and more expensive. :(

NGE has raped my fragile mind. Why did I watch this show sal's? Why?

Oh well, I better start watching Rebuild.

NGE = mindfudge. And just disturbing. End of Evangelion was just wrong with how Asuka....you know...

NGE has raped my fragile mind. Why did I watch this show sal's? Why?

Oh well, I better start watching Rebuild.

NGE = mindfudge. And just disturbing. End of Evangelion was just wrong with how Asuka....you know...

I was all. GOD DAMMIT SHINJI. I guess it all had to be about sex in the end though. Dam Freud. I do kind of like how the original ending fits into End of Evangelion though. I was expecting it to be a complete re-do.

Now for the long wait for Evangelion 4.0 Final to see what they will do to us next

New Nisemonogatari was bruuutal.

Fanservice Beginning, Intense Ending

Kaiki is a bro.

srsly...

Starting Baccano! because I've heard good things about it and a friend recommended it to me...who else has seen it?