Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hi

Level Twenty-five.

Well, not everyday do you see something like this. At first I thought it was a fake then I saw the Quick Chat symbol and was amazed.

1p8a42.png

Why are the numbers weird? It's possible, but looks faked.

I don't tink you could have stuffed up the numbers any more. Worse fake ever.

Lol @ the people assuming it's fake.

They look like that.

Was it updated? Because I am sincerely sorry for not spending 24 hours a day on Runescape waiting for every update and then laughing at people who don't do the same as me. I am sorry and I hope you forgive me!

It isn't a fake, maybe you should look up the person before you shoot it down as fake.

2yy1jkz.png

Soul wars product O_o

@Light: somebody needs to calm down.

Edited by iJaCo

They look like that.

Was it updated? Because I am sincerely sorry for not spending 24 hours a day on Runescape waiting for every update and then laughing at people who don't do the same as me. I am sorry and I hope you forgive me!

lmfao...you don't need to spend 24 hours a day waiting for updates. If it's something like the font. It'd take about 1 minute to notice a change. Other updates you can just read on the main page.

anyways, yeah I see some people like that in sw. They must have a lot of patience.

Wow, I'm really jealous :eyebrows:

They look like that.

Lmfao, dude , chill.

They look like that.

lmfao...you don't need to spend 24 hours a day waiting for updates. If it's something like the font. It'd take about 1 minute to notice a change. Other updates you can just read on the main page.

anyways, yeah I see some people like that in sw. They must have a lot of patience.

Maybe Light was being sarcasm?

SW products suck, it requires no effort. I think in SW you have to hit a bit to get the points, like in PC.

Can you spell; S-o-u-l W-a-r-s?

Well, he most certainly can. :eyebrows:

They look like that.

SW products suck, it requires no effort. I think in SW you have to hit a bit to get the points, like in PC.

He was being sarcastic, but not in the joking way. More in the arrogant way.

also, have you ever been to sw? It requires a lot of patience. I'd like to see you sit on in sw for a month or two like 5 hours a day. I can barely stay in for 1 game.

They look like that.

also, have you ever been to sw? It requires a lot of patience. I'd like to see you sit on in sw for a month or two like 5 hours a day. I can barely stay in for 1 game.

Now your being arrogant by going. HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN READ LIGHTS MIND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Also I wasn't being sarcastic. I haven't played Runescape for 2 weeks so how am I meant to know of every single graphical change ever made in every single minute of every single day...

You're not, but you could at least check the highscores before claiming this as a fake.

Wow... that sounds like a very boring way to spend time

You're not, but you could at least check the highscores before claiming this as a fake.

So now I also have an obligation to waste my time figuring out if something is fake or not and then report back to everyone the exact details of my investigation....

So now I also have an obligation to waste my time figuring out if something is fake or not and then report back to everyone the exact details of my investigation....

why is everything you say rude or sarcastic? its really not a big deal the dude used soul wars.

why is everything you say rude or sarcastic? its really not a big deal the dude used soul wars.

I never said it was a big deal that he used soul wars. Before trying to flame bait maybe try knowing what you are talking about kthxbai.

Light, every post by you on this little thread I have conceived has been spam/ sarcastic junk that doesn't pertain to the thread at all. Please do not post if you do not know. I didn't know that the guy used Soul Wars until my friend told me either.

Edited by Hi

Well, not everyday do you see something like this. At first I thought it was a fake then I saw the Quick Chat symbol and was amazed.

1p8a42.png

No way... He's the guy I keep kicking from my Soul Wars 120+ clan so that he doesn't catch the call and leak it to other small clan chats. This isn't fake as I've looked up his stats countless times seeing if he's under level 120.

On the other hand, congratulations to him for getting kicked by me baring the boredom of soul wars.

Can you spell; S-o-u-l W-a-r-s?

Well, he most certainly can. :eyebrows:

He can also spell "www.google.com" and "bot for runescape soul wars."

Light, every post by you on this little thread I have conceived has been spam/ sarcastic junk that doesn't pertain to the thread at all. Please do not post if you do not know. I didn't know that the guy used Soul Wars until my friend told me either.

Because that is a hypocritical post or anything...

Because that is a hypocritical post or anything...

It's a word of the wise take it as advice and please don't post again in this topic.

They look like that.

Now your being arrogant by going. HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN READ LIGHTS MIND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Also I wasn't being sarcastic. I haven't played Runescape for 2 weeks so how am I meant to know of every single graphical change ever made in every single minute of every single day...

I have been inactive for a month and I know about this update.

They look like that.

I have been inactive for a month and I know about this update.

Once again, why exactly do I need to wait around 24/7 for every update so I can tell others about it and laugh at people who don't do the same?