Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mr n3wb

New Tab Picture

If you look closely at the tabs at the bottom right you can see the new one! Looks like some sort of lightbulb :eyebrows:?

windmill_new.gif

Also, the picture can be found here from the developer blogs

Chrome doesn't like that image for me :eyebrows:

Chrome doesn't like that image for me :eyebrows:

Refresh th page maybe? It worked for me.

I dunno what thaat is, but I hope it isn't for the new skill, I'd rather have something more useful :\

Umm, none are new, that just notes. it looks exactly like my full screen with no tabs open. counted all and they are the same

Safari dun liek this picture.

But when I clicked the link, I could see. It looks like some sort of speech-bubble, maybe a quickchat tab.

Umm, none are new, that just notes. it looks exactly like my full screen with no tabs open. counted all and they are the same

So you're telling me there's a filled in tab next to the magic tab when you're in full screen ;o?

Now it suddenly decides to work :eyebrows:

Looks like it could be the front view of a ship, although I remember MMG saying as long as he's in charge there will be no sailing skill.

Looks sort of like a fat lightbulb.

Tweening Options perhaps? ;)

~D

Wouldn't that go in options?

Also @ Poke, it has been said that the empty tab will be used for a skill, and besides is there any real need for a QC tab? A lot of people don't even use QC.

So you're telling me there's a filled in tab next to the magic tab when you're in full screen ;o?

Oh I'm sorry, when you said bottom right hand corner I thought very end plus I miscounted the number of icons on my screen and that one. Sorry, now I see. I presume quick chat or something of it's were abouts.

I see a hot air balloon in it...

Flying skill maybe?

Edited by Roy

i really hope that jagex isnt planning to make sailing a skill

its gonna be so lame if u think about it ;)

i wish they had a two new skills

1 for ftp

they have made to many updates for mems lately (im a member) :eyebrows:

edit: maybe a transportation thing*again...sounds kinda lame*

Edited by King Reaper

Tbh guys, the picture is so small it could be anything. I tried blowing it up and I still don't have a clue. Looks like a Big beige blob with a small darker blob underneath to me. (They saved the pic as a gif. I resaved as a png).

30ncj6d.png

(Top picture is at 200%, bottom is at 400% of the original picture from the blog site. Chrome isn't showing me the picture on the forum page either, though I assume it is exactly the same.)

-Rayn

(Am going to go check if I have missed a Chrome update now . . . EDIT: Nevermind, second refresh fixed what first didn't. I can see it now. Wierd.)

Edited by Sea Rayn

I see a hot air balloon in it...

Flying skill maybe?

I too thought hot air balloons, but we already have them.

Looks like a sign to me. :eyebrows:

A sign of what? ;) Bad pun

Safari won't load the picture for me :ice: .

Quote from Mobilising Armies 'In Other News' Section:

We’ve also moved the Summoning interface’s functionality to the Summoning icon next to the minimap – simply right-click on this icon for all your pet/familiar needs. We’re aware this leaves a blank ‘stone’ on the interface; there is another new feature planned to go in that space.

That destroys the quickchat idea... Looks like it could be an egg or a speec bubble to me...

Thanks,

Callahan90.

It could be a microscope, for searching on the GE and knowledge base on the go, perhaps it the hiscores menu people have been hoping for for awhile now.

zoomed in then sharpened it with GIMP and it was a lantern! (or looked like it at least!) a day and night option maybe? that would be so cool!

looks like the sign of the exploration skill : :eyebrows: :

that'd be cool too. i really want a new skill that doesnt suck like summoning did. well, they said the update was coming soon, let's cross our fingers for the best!