Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Po22

Describe Yourself

Let's see...

5 feet 9 inches tall. Pretty short dark brown hair, glasses, only got two pairs of shoes: purple and orange Nikes and red and white checkered Vans. Pretty much all my clothes are from Target or Old Navy or Mervyn's or something (but I've got two DC shirts, one of which has a hole in it, and both of them are pretty much too small). I've also got a Trogdor shirt.

Uhh... I have braces, weigh like 120 pounds. Me, not the braces.

13 years old.

Yeah, I dunno.

Don't ever wear long-sleeved shirts because it's never that cold ('cept for maybe like December when I'll put on a really light-weight jacket).

Yep.

I'm a short, skinny Asian kid, and I dress for success. In middle school I was a straight-A student, captain of the math league team, and a member of science olympiad and the chess club. I'm a preAP student in high school, and I'm looking to do something great.

Edited by Topdog

tl;dr

to most of these

im really buff

i have bleached spikes with the sides buzzed

i have an earring in my left ear (not right LOL)

im a tan man

i normally dont wear shirts cuz of my pecks but i have some affliction, tapout, and no fear shirts they r sick, sometimes i wear unbuttoned or half open dress shirts

i wear really sick jeans they are kind of slim on my thighs and knees but get relaxed as they go further down, they are always faded and frayed

im getting some tats done soon which will be sick im going to get some dragons, a ying yang and maybe the ankh symbol

yeah when i talk i say dude and sick a lot what ever

i drink lots of monster energy and no fear energy its pretty sick

my fav band is papa roach

yeah i have my bluetooth in all the time what ever

wow u sound pretty hot can i rub you

wow can i come :eyebrows:

Ok guys I'm an underage drinker and I don't have much of a life. I steal money from people to pay the rent at one of those storage places and beer. I eat 25 cent ramen noodles with water from a public bathroom faucet. I have a netbook with 512mb RAM and dialup connection. It takes me 30 seconds to load up Google. Sometimes I curl up in a corner and cry if I run out of beer. I'm severely underweight and don't like my life.

I'm 17 years old, 5'9, weigh around 135-140 pounds. I got a neckbeard growing( I also have a failure of a mustache)and I always wear gym shorts and been wearing the same shoes for the past 3 years.

I am 5 1/2 feet tall, long brown hair (think: Kurt Cobain length) Normally dress in either Rock / Metal / Grunge t-shirts, or my favorite white Fedora t-shirt, that I got from a Linux-fest, baggy, ripped up jeans, Black high top Converse, or Combat Boots. I don't talk too much, I more of grunt. Really low voice, and an odd sence of humor. Meduim build, I do have a good amount of armstrength.

5'6" tall

Skinny

Brown skinned (Mexican 4 lyf)

Braces, though they're comming off soon :eyebrows:

I always wear black, the summer heat is killing me

Long black hair

I have a fail mustache and goatee

Dark brown eyes

And I wear black eyeliner (lost a bet)

Alcoholic and quickly losing my sanity.

Do you got the blues?

No that's true.

I like to drink whiskey on long warm days and ponder why the little things in life annoy me to the tune of some black metal band.

Two words: Freakin sexy

Describe yourself Mr Carter.

Two words: Freakin sexy

Why thanks for the complement. Maybe tell us about you?

~~Samarkov :eyebrows:

Wait, everyone's aksing Carter to explain what he looks like (2 people :eyebrows:) but no one thought to ask Po22? ;)

As

Edited by As

Guest Emanick

Okay, now I'll be serious. I'm not seventeen and 7'2-3" with a long tangled black beard with long dirty fingernails. ;)

I'm a sixteen-year-old white male, 6'2", with very dark brown wavy hair of medium length. My hair grows up, not down, so I couldn't have it long if I wanted to. It just gets thicker and thicker. :ice: Maybe one day I'll try to get it a foot high and turn it into some sort of decoration as if I was one of those weird girls who seem to use outrageously fancy and intricate hairstyles that have never, ever been popular, not even in the nineties.

My skin is lightish as skin goes, and I like it that way. (:eyebrows: racist.) I'm pretty good-looking, and I usually wear short-sleeves in the summer and sweatshirts or sweaters the rest of the year. I get cold easily. I'm medium weight, 159 lbs., and not especially muscular. My legs are pretty strong, but my arms are a little skinny, though they're a fair bit thicker than they used to be. I like wearing navy blue shirts the most, although I also wear red a lot. I try to wear blue jeans whenever I go out in public. I wear long white socks that make me look like a nerd whenever my jeans are short, and I haven't worn shoes with laces more than once every few months since I was eight or nine years old. My favorite slip-on shoes are black with yellow and grey bands on them, but I also wear solid green ones sometimes.

I have a habit of decking my left wrist with as many things as possible. Currently I'm wearing a TIMEX- EXPEDITION watch with a brown wristband, a slightly torn army-colored band that reads "U.S.A.," and a paper wristband with an American flag on it that's supposed to indicate that I already paid for a concert I attended last Saturday, seven days ago. I never bothered to take it off for showers. :)

I have a deep, thin scar about half an inch high on my forehead from when I was two years old and crashed into a pillar. I used to wish it looked more like a lightning bolt so people would think I was Harry Potter. :( I also wear a flamboyant green sombrero with golden trim to special occasions. It gets a lot of attention. :o

Race: African American

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 147

Shoe Size: 11

Build: Normal (not skinny or fat)

Hair: Black, wavy

Attractive: I like to think so :eyebrows:

I don't feel like typing so I'll copy stuff from my Facebook profile:

Sex: Male

Birthday: July 3, 1992

Hometown: Barrington Downs, Saint Louis, MO

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Women

Political Views: Political merging in Washington has alienated me from any party.

Religious Views: Truth is a matter of opinion - God's opinion.

I like to dress nice; I love to look good. I shop smart and wear good clothes. I may flirt some, but I'm always a gentleman. My Anthem: Can't Help But Wait by Trey Songz. Can't stand it if someone is disrespecting a girl, ya dig? I have a Gentleman's Code to follow!

I may be shy sometimes, but if you know me well enough, you know that I'm pretty fun to hang out with. I love my friends at Grace Church because we all can act stoopid or cool and we still gonna have fun. (For example, acting like retards or running from the fat security man...)

If there's such thing as an anti-insomniac, I'm it. I've fallen asleep in deadly storms, raging parties, and 5 minute car rides. If I talk to you late at night over the phone, don't be surprised if I fall out... ;)

Dance is now a main facet of my lifestyle. Much like writing and painting, dance allows me to truly be free. Although I have only been dancing for about a year, I feel as if I have known it my whole life. Some of the things that I want to do is try out for So You Think You Can Dance (Season 7 watch out!!). I'm also starting to develop my own style of dance that I hope starts a new wave of popping throughout the Mid-West. Seriously - Cali has Turfing and Krumping, New York has Breaking... The 'Lou needs some attention! Although I want to become a lawyer, my fantasy job would be a job in choreography for a hip-hop dance studio.

tl;dr

But now I know redi is cooler than i thought

I am who I am.

Cryptic, yet gives nothing. Perfect.

Exodus 3:14

"G-d said to Moses, 'I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you." worthy4hx.gif

im really buff

im a tan man

i normally dont wear shirts cuz of my pecks but i have some affliction, tapout, and no fear shirts they r sick, sometimes i wear unbuttoned or half open dress shirts

i wear really sick jeans they are kind of slim on my thighs and knees but get relaxed as they go further down, they are always faded and frayed

im getting some tats done soon which will be sick im going to get some dragons, a ying yang and maybe the ankh symbol

no homo brah

Blonde and black hair, tall for a girl, probably not talking, wearing either a gypsy skirt, a hippiesh dress, or tripp clothes. most likely listening to music. possibly singing. always with people/never alone.

im really buff

im a tan man

no homo brah

cmon we can still have sex a few times

no homo

I've got hair, two eyes, a nose, a mouth, and ears. I am between 2 feet and 10 feet, and usually wear some sort of clothing.

That is really not funny

I have really dark brown hair. Most people think it's black, but it isn't. I have boring, brown eyes. I always wish it could turn blue. I have a very sharp nose, freckles on the very side of my face, near my eyes. I'm usually alone. I have pretty much only one friend here in Australia, but she lives quite a bit away. I'm pretty tall for my age. 163cm, I think. At home, I usually can't be bothered to change out of my pyjamas, so I just walk around with them. I don't give a fudge about fashion. I hate it. I would rather die than to be pampered up, have manicures and face transplants. I just hate it. Especially dresses. The last time I wore one was about 5 years ago.

So, I usually wear a blue or red t-shirt, short jeans or my red pants, white socks and white sneakers. I never change what I wear. I'm rather quiet, but at school, I'm known to be annoying. Yes, very annoying. I've improved a lot since January this year though.

So, I usually wear a blue or red t-shirt, short jeans or my red pants, white socks and white sneakers. I never change what I wear. I'm rather quiet, but at school, I'm known to be annoying. Yes, very annoying. I've improved a lot since January this year though.

You're not annoying... Screw them and their standards, I say you're special :eyebrows:

You're not annoying... Screw them and their standards, I say you're special :eyebrows:

I'm not trying to insult Sofee, but you have to realize that people act very differently online and in person.

I'm bad with words, so I'll post a photo...

2ivnocn.jpg

Nah just kidding.

Uh, I'm indescribable?

Exodus 3:14

"G-d said to Moses, 'I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you." worthy4hx.gif

Oh, hi there. I'd just like to mention that you're one of my favorite Jews. <3