Have You Guys Heard Of This?

wow guys leave him alone hes american

chill

yeah youre right

internet memes are exclusive to sals realm of runescape

what on earth was i thinking

any other tips for a new member

Where did I ever say/imply that? GTFO.

well if youd take the time to look at the post you made 2-3 minutes ago..

maybe i should quote it, i dont know if youd be able to handle finding it

It is invalid because making fun of/using memes is a commonly done thing in this forum. So I still say, GTFO.

okay kiddos, you betta stop this fightin'

fudgeing big picture

195724106ZcDerO_fs.jpg

Edited by redmonke

/b/ is down

the nerdrage will flow like a river in hell

Quick fact check: No, this is not a block because AT&T wanted to block /b/. It's because of technical problems. I haven't heard exactly how, but from what I hear it's a virus many AT&T users have that DDoS's 4chan. Some /b/tards think they should DDoS attack AT&T, but not doing so would actually be the best way to stop the block.

@Bottles: Please stop trying to prove you have a valid point. It is irrelevant except on the Website & Forum Feedback forum or Debate Room.

Sincerely,

Reality of Sal's Realm.

Edited by Cxkslei

yeah youre right

internet memes are exclusive to sals realm of runescape

what on earth was i thinking

any other tips for a new member

Where did I ever say/imply that? GTFO.

well if youd take the time to look at the post you made 2-3 minutes ago..

maybe i should quote it, i dont know if youd be able to handle finding it

It is invalid because making fun of/using memes is a commonly done thing in this forum. So I still say, GTFO.

I said it was commonly done. I never said it was anything close to exclusive. Shut up for a second and pay attention.

yeah, cause i mean

its not like internet memes are common anywhere else on the internet

you start to make no sense

yeah, cause i mean

Your post made no sense, and at best reinforced what I was saying. Or are you too stupid to understand that?

yeah, cause i mean

Your post made no sense, and at best reinforced what I was saying. Or are you too stupid to understand that?

let me set a scene for you

its a nice sunday night

i am having myself a nice evening on sals runescape forum

i come across a topic related to /b/ being down, possibly due to censorship by at&t

as a customer of at&t, i post my experience with at&t customer support

the topic i have posted in becomes filled with 13 year olds posting unfunny shizzle

i am told that my opinion is invalid because i have a low post count by someone that has been a member of this forum for several months less than i have

this member then enlightens me that "internet memes are commonly used on this internet forum"

this revelation is too much for me to handle

i proceed to cry

the end

original screenplay by bottles

butthatstillmakesnosense

yeah, cause i mean

its a nice sunday night

i come across a topic related to /b/ being down, possibly due to censorship by at&t

the topic i have posted in becomes filled with 13 year olds posting unfunny shizzle

i am told that my opinion is invalid because i have a low post count by someone that has been a member of this forum for several months less than i have

this member then enlightens me that "internet memes are commonly used on this internet forum"

i proceed to cry

the end

You're join date is irrelevent if you aren't active, also if you're going to cry about a bunch of kids being morons, then this isn't a forum you want to be in. This is a friendly forum, not a you say, and I will serve forum, if you want that, go somewhere else, because that's what you seem to want. That or you're extremely bored and are just attempting to troll a forum, semi-successfully for the hell of it, at which point I think you should probably be smashed with a raw potato.

yeah, cause i mean

its a nice sunday night

i proceed to cry

the end

You're join date is irrelevent if you aren't active, also if you're going to cry about a bunch of kids being morons, then this isn't a forum you want to be in. This is a friendly forum, not a you say, and I will serve forum, if you want that, go somewhere else, because that's what you seem to want. That or you're extremely bored and are just attempting to troll a forum, semi-successfully for the hell of it, at which point I think you should probably be smashed with a raw potato.

Kthxurawk.

yeah, cause i mean

its a nice sunday night

i proceed to cry

the end

im sorry

yeah, cause i mean

its a nice sunday night

i proceed to cry

the end

im sorry

I should suffocate the next grammar person regarding your and you're with candy corn. :eyebrows: Honestly, it's annoying.

haha he made me laugh

:eyebrows:

also it's more annoying when you do it incorrectly

ssssssssssss

Edited by -REAP-

everybody's so defensive... good lord

good, atleast now you will go on the other boards and find how much better they are and how terrible /b/ really is.

yeah, cause i mean

its a nice sunday night

i proceed to cry

the end

Kthxurawk.

red, obviosouly he cant understand you when you say gtfo. btw im back!

That arguement was pretty funny.

"you guys aren't funny"

"wahhh gtfo"

"I'm right"

"wahhh gtfo"

"I'm right"

"11 posts gtfo"

Very intellectual I must say.