Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Pepper

What's With The Old People?

WHAT IS WITH ALL THE OLD PEOPLE? This forum deserves to be overrun by newbie forumers who don't know what they're doing! I'm sick of always seeing these old people with 5,000+ posts. :eyebrows: Can anyone please tell me what's up with all these old people on the forum?

Just the fact that people do not appreciate when other people think that being copycats is equal to making a parody.

i am a newbie forumer this is my first post!! :eyebrows: But this forum been around since 2005 so thats why. ;) :ice:

I would suggest getting to know the Scape Lounge and the antics of the posters before coming here. We're not really serious, which is why I made this topic.

No sense in being mean to him, eh.

hey were actually not as bad as we used to be. If you look back at some of the exclusive groups we had back in the day were people cried over every time a "new" user "ruined" a fad we were just horrible, it was horrible back then with ugh *shudders at the thought of a certain user who would always have their posts in multiple colors"

hey were actually not as bad as we used to be. If you look back at some of the exclusive groups we had back in the day were people cried over every time a "new" user "ruined" a fad we were just horrible, it was horrible back then with ugh *shudders at the thought of a certain user who would always have their posts in multiple colors"

What are you even talking about?

That was queen missy right?

That was queen missy right?

Indeed it was.

i dont know how to post in multiple colors so u cant get angry with me! :) :eyebrows::ice: ;)

Well I can actually because of your overusage of smilies.

WHAT IS WITH ALL THE OLD PEOPLE? This forum deserves to be overrun by newbie forumers who don't know what they're doing! I'm sick of always seeing these old people with 5,000+ posts. :eyebrows: Can anyone please tell me what's up with all these old people on the forum?

i am a newbie forumer this is my first post!! ;) But this forum been around since 2005 so thats why. :ice: :)

I would suggest getting to know the Scape Lounge and the antics of the posters before coming here. We're not really serious, which is why I made this topic.

No sense in being mean to him, eh.

I lol'ed... Considering I posted on the "whats with all the new ppl" post.

:P :D :P :blink::blink::blink::blink: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :blink: :o :D :D :D :D :D ;) :P :eyebrows: ;) :ice: :D :) :( :o

That will get you warns pretty quick.

I am counted as old? I don't have 5k posts.

I'd use the word, "experienced".

Edited by Jnr J

hay boy

im old

ur young

:eyebrows:

jay kay i am totally new and not mocking razorl!ke

~RAZURRRRR~

Edited by -REAP-

u guisse are not understand

I are understand prefektly...

Ok I lied, I dunno wats goin on.