Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanada

Entourage

This topic has probably been made before, but I can't find it.

I was wondering. Who here watches Entourage?

It is probably my favorite show of all time. Every time I watch it I feel happy, like something good just happened to me. :eyebrows:

The characters are extremely likable and the writing is great.

I don't think I have met ANYONE that has actually seen the show, that doesn't like it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

best show ever

it's been pretty crappy now since ari is getting softer.

best show ever

I like it, he is becoming more of a big borther. Also, I don't think he is getting softer. I think he is actually starting to like E and such. Rather then thinking he is just a leech. You also see a more human side to him. He is still fun to watch I think. Especially with him trying to make Lloyd a "man".

best show ever

I like it, he is becoming more of a big borther. Also, I don't think he is getting softer. I think he is actually starting to like E and such. Rather then thinking he is just a leech. You also see a more human side to him. He is still fun to watch I think. Especially with him trying to make Lloyd a "man".

I disagree. The show is dependent upon Ari being a hardass jerk. I believe that he does have a soft side like when he made Dana Gordon president of Warner Bros. Studio yet stuck it to that nice doggy!. He is losing his edge, like S06E03, where he was teaching E, but he wasn't an goosedown too.

Ari is the shizzle. Jeremy Piven talks like a salesman and was born for that part.

best show ever

I disagree. The show is dependent upon Ari being a hardass jerk. I believe that he does have a soft side like when he made Dana Gordon president of Warner Bros. Studio yet stuck it to that nice doggy!. He is losing his edge, like S06E03, where he was teaching E, but he wasn't an goosedown too.

He didn't get Dana Gordon the job to be nice, he needed someone to have the job that would be thankful, someone that he could call in favors from. Like her first act of putting Vince in Smoke Jumpers. It was just as good a deal for him as it was for her. He is still a fast talking smart ass. He just isn't as one dimensional as before. You actually get to see below his ridged exterior.

Also, he has always acted nice to Vince, because he has always liked him (cared about him). He is just now starting to care about E because he basically helped him become the man he is becoming. If you look at it as "he is becoming soft", then you must have missed every one of his conversations with Vince. You're just seeing more of him being nice as he starts to like more of the main characters.

Edited by Realsies

Entourage pisses me off real bad, every has massive ego's, and it's like "ARE YOU GETTING LAID TONIGHT?! YOU SUCK IM GETTING LAID TONIGHT, YOU SHOULD GET LAID TONIGHT!!! IM GETTING LAID TONIGHT"

Edited by 3volution

Entourage pisses me off real bad, every has massive ego's, and it's like "ARE YOU GETTING LAID TONIGHT?! YOU SUCK IM GETTING LAID TONIGHT, YOU SHOULD GET LAID TONIGHT!!! IM GETTING LAID TONIGHT"

Its a depiction of stereotypical Hollywood life mixed in with drama showing the challenge of succeeding there. Ego is one of the best parts of the show. Imagine Ari without a super-ego. His character would suck.

I'm not really liking the whole Ari father figure thing but E calling that studio exec a racist was hilarious.

best show ever

He didn't get Dana Gordon the job to be nice, he needed someone to have the job that would be thankful, someone that he could call in favors from. Like her first act of putting Vince in Smoke Jumpers. It was just as good a deal for him as it was for her. He is still a fast talking smart ass. He just isn't as one dimensional as before. You actually get to see below his ridged exterior.

Also, he has always acted nice to Vince, because he has always liked him (cared about him). He is just now starting to care about E because he basically helped him become the man he is becoming. If you look at it as "he is becoming soft", then you must have missed every one of his conversations with Vince. You're just seeing more of him being nice as he starts to like more of the main characters.

I like that they are beginning to connect because that will result in Vince's best interests. Additionally, Ari was always there for them. He was always a step ahead of them, like when they were trying to get Queen's Boulevard.

He just has a certain charm. Remember Bob Ryan and the film about the Ramones? Although Ari was an ass, he always had Bob's best interests (and Vince's) in mind, and acted accordingly.

It's unfortunate since Ryan sold out.

That's pretty one-dimensional.

Edited by Definition

I've seen every episode like 2 or 3 times, I love this show. I'd like to say I don't like the new season because I love them being immature adults, but the maturity aspect is a nice change. I also think that Ashley got 3 times as hot from episode 2 to episode 3. Possibly bc she is partly naked in episode 3.

I've seen every episode like 2 or 3 times, I love this show. I'd like to say I don't like the new season because I love them being immature adults, but the maturity aspect is a nice change. I also think that Ashley got 3 times as hot from episode 2 to episode 3. Possibly bc she is partly naked in episode 3.

Ashley is way too anorexic. Compared to the other girls E's gone out with she's just ugly. (Sloan and that one girl from the first season who he cheated on with that perfect 10 model.)

There are better shows on HBO, but I watch it weekly. Good stuff.

Ashley is way too anorexic. Compared to the other girls E's gone out with she's just ugly. (Sloan and that one girl from the first season who he cheated on with that perfect 10 model.)

Idk what it is about her, but i like her. Sloane was bangin, and I wish they were still together, but they aren't, so oh well. I hate Andrew Klein with a passion.

Last week's episode was amazing.

I can't wait for its follow-up.