Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pillow

Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Alright this topic is where you can share and discuss all things SSBB.

Here's the application if you want to join and brawl someone here at Sals

Sals name:

Brawl Code:

Just post that and I'll add you to the list

Members~Brawl Code

Pillow~2106-6731-0063

Now have fun and kick some butt!!!

Edited by Pillow

Brawl's online is pretty suckish with the "Brawl Anyone" thing :eyebrows: 30 minutes isn't unheard of, but usually it shorter than that. Try getting some codes from people here, or on some Wii forums. Much better experience.

A tip I suggest and do all the time is to go to "spectate," then see what mode the people are playing on (free-for-all or team battle) and stage. if you go to the same mode and choose the same stage, the game usually puts you on that server. have fun brawling :eyebrows:

If you want my FC, just pm me, thanks.

Brawl's online is pretty suckish with the "Brawl Anyone" thing :eyebrows: 30 minutes isn't unheard of, but usually it shorter than that. Try getting some codes from people here, or on some Wii forums. Much better experience.

Ok, so is there a thread or a post including them here?

Ok, so is there a thread or a post including them here?

the tread is dead actually. we did have one but its dead.

I would be happy to brawl you. I'll send you my FC code when i have the chance.

Oh I see... That sorta sucks. Well if anyone wants to brawl me then pm me your friend code and I'll pm you mine :eyebrows:

Since SSBB is a NINTENDO GAME we can talk about it in the NINTENDO TOPIC.

I never understood why SSBB had it's own thread, anyways. :eyebrows:

A tip I suggest and do all the time is to go to "spectate," then see what mode the people are playing on (free-for-all or team battle) and stage. if you go to the same mode and choose the same stage, the game usually puts you on that server. have fun brawling :P

See I just play the game, never though of online stuff, just to lazy to ask anyone to give it internet. :eyebrows:

You should do the space thing before you go brawl because that is where you get Sonic and Snake. ^_^

A tip I suggest and do all the time is to go to "spectate," then see what mode the people are playing on (free-for-all or team battle) and stage. if you go to the same mode and choose the same stage, the game usually puts you on that server. have fun brawling :P

See I just play the game, never though of online stuff, just to lazy to ask anyone to give it internet. :eyebrows:

You should do the space thing before you go brawl because that is where you get Sonic and Snake. ^_^

Lol I stayed up all last night doing that :D

I never understood why SSBB had it's own thread, anyways. :eyebrows:

Because it was created before the nintendo topic was ^_^ A lot more popular too.

I never understood why SSBB had it's own thread, anyways. ^_^

Because it was created before the nintendo topic was :P A lot more popular too.

I attribute its popularity to the topic creator. :eyebrows:

There's also the fact that Smash is awesome and deserved it. Not to mention, there have been plenty of topics about specific games that would be stupid to talk about only in a general gaming company thread. Thar, consider yourself learned.

Redmonke, what about all those Call of Duty topics, Halo, Pokemon Topics when they can go in Xbox, Ps3 or Nintendo topics? ^_^ I'll post my FC tomorrow, but my online isn't working atm. :eyebrows:

Redmonke, what about all those Call of Duty topics, Halo, Pokemon Topics when they can go in Xbox, Ps3 or Nintendo topics? ^_^ I'll post my FC tomorrow, but my online isn't working atm. :eyebrows:

Pokemon should also be in the Nintendo Topic. Halo should be in the 360 (after all almost the same information is being said in both topics.). Call of Duty is for multiple systems, thus its own topic.

But the thing is, both Pokemon, Brawl, and Halo are really big games, and they have so much material built into them that it's not possible to put everything about Pokemon and Brawl on the same post.

Anyways, I thought the hype of Brawl died out a long time ago.

Pokemon should also be in the Nintendo Topic. Halo should be in the 360 (after all almost the same information is being said in both topics.). Call of Duty is for multiple systems, thus its own topic.

That makes no sense.

Anyways, I thought the hype of Brawl died out a long time ago.

It kind of has aside from all of the tournament players. That's what the lack of quality online play will do. I'd love to keep playing, but I have no one to play against.

That makes no sense.

They're both Nintendo games. :eyebrows:

I mean there's no Little Big Planet threads, even though a large portion of the PSC (at one point) was all LBP.

I know they're Nintendo games, but that doesn't mean you just toss them all into the Nintendo topic. If a title is big enough to spawn a thread of its own, then it should be done. Forums function with categories; you have a broad category and specific topics to go in it. Therefore, making a topic about something as broad (read: categorical) as Nintendo and restricting all Nintendo discussion to that thread is a bad idea. It would result in disorder and/or inactivity because no one could carry out a consistent conversation about something. For example, I don't play Pokemon and wouldn't enjoy sifting through pages of Pokemon discussion in a Nintendo thread just to find one or two posts that are relevant to my interests. Toss in Zelda and the Brawl topic during its prime and you'd have utter chaos. So a game like LBP could very well have its own topic.

Unfortunately in this case, I don't think there's enough enthusiasm on Sal's to keep a Brawl topic going. Regardless, I still love the game and will be more than willing dust it off and play against anyone who wishes to. I play with no items, 3-4 stock, and small stages (due to lag).

I know they're Nintendo games, but that doesn't mean you just toss them all into the Nintendo topic. If a title is big enough to spawn a thread of its own, then it should be done. Forums function with categories; you have a broad category and specific topics to go in it. Therefore, making a topic about something as broad (read: categorical) as Nintendo and restricting all Nintendo discussion to that thread is a bad idea. It would result in disorder and/or inactivity because no one could carry out a consistent conversation about something. For example, I don't play Pokemon and wouldn't enjoy sifting through pages of Pokemon discussion in a Nintendo thread just to find one or two posts that are relevant to my interests. Toss in Zelda and the Brawl topic during its prime and you'd have utter chaos. So a game like LBP could very well have its own topic.

Unfortunately in this case, I don't think there's enough enthusiasm on Sal's to keep a Brawl topic going. Regardless, I still love the game and will be more than willing dust it off and play against anyone who wishes to. I play with no items, 3-4 stock, and small stages (due to lag).

Meh, I agree. Though I got no internet.

After church yesterday, my friend brought his Wii and I brought my 3 GC controllers, we started Brawlin, but it was only about 6 people, so last 2 switch out. But then other people started comin, and they were already in line, and I really don't think Brawl is worth waiting around 6 minutes each game for just one shot at playing.

I'd love to keep playing, but I have no one to play against.

I'd play you Kyle, but I sold my Wii :eyebrows:

I miss the old topic. But since it's dead, there really isn't a point in making a new one. If people wanted to still talk about Brawl, the other topic wouldn't be dead.

I'd love to keep playing, but I have no one to play against.

I'd play you Kyle, but I sold my Wii :eyebrows:

I miss the old topic. But since it's dead, there really isn't a point in making a new one. If people wanted to still talk about Brawl, the other topic wouldn't be dead.

my fault for bringing up this as a new topic D:

Guys, I think it's time I show off my skills to the world of Salmoneus. I'll post my FC later on.

I don't play online often. I HATE the lag that blocks me from comboing with Fox. So I'll mostly use Ike (cheapness ftw) for online (I love spiking with Ike).

Who do you guys main with?

I'm Falco.

Also, I can't get online with my Wii. I can't do a wired connection, and the only wireless connection I can access without a password won't connect.

Who do you guys main with?

I'm Falco.

Also, I can't get online with my Wii. I can't do a wired connection, and the only wireless connection I can access without a password won't connect.

I'm decent with most characters, I use to main Falco, then I stopped playing and now I'm very terrible at the game now x]

Halloween, I'll 1v1 you, I'm sick of playing against people who don't stand a challenge, like my friends, and my brothers lol.

brawl code is 2622-0625-3210

Edited by Jeff the monster

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.