Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Simple013

Recipe For Disaster

for the pirate u need fish cakes. u need 2 grind a raw cod with a pesle and motar, head over to rimmington and ask a guy named murphy about giant crabs and about kelp then grind them up and use a kife on bread. also talk 2 the cook right after u talk 2 the gypsy about it.

Guest darkwillow87

Great guide, but may I add something to the Moutain dwarf part?

You don't need to take it to the IceFiends if you wear Ice gloves to pick up the rock cake(Ice gloves can be obtained during Heroes quest).

I just found this out.

dragon gloves??? whoa maybe dragon claws and dragon boots are coming soon too

teriffic guide so far. im doing the quest when i get home tonight

Edited by XxExploded_MindxX

what do u do for sir amik?

btw here is some stuff 'bout the chest:

shop14ey.png

shop27ar.png

shop35mz.png<--Lumbridge cook's basement.

***note this is only with 5 parts done.***

Edited by billlyjoebob

wat are the rewards in the chest and where is the chest??
Next time read the whole thing: At the end it says I don't know yet. If you want to know find out then tell me so I can add it. You might think its easy to write a guide, well let me tell you it isn't. As long as it isn't on the site it is still develloping.

--Simple--

Edited by simple013

Holy crap. Thats a lot of quest rewards, luckily I have to finish Big Chompy Bird Hunting, start Legends, 70 cooking, finish Shadow of the Storm and Monkey Madness to finish the whole thing :deformed:. Simple, Lethal made the guide for Evil Dave. Add that!

[Edit] Woops nvm, anyways, your guide is progressing extremely well! You also have to fix an error on Evil Dave part. The IMG tag part. [/Edit]

Edited by 1 P00n J00 F0r L1f3

The combination for the spices is different for every person, dont know if that is in the guide!

~Mole

The combination for the spices is different for every person, dont know if that is in the guide!

~Mole

T what part are you referring?

--Simple--

Nevermind I found the charcoal.

Edited by sryen

Where are on karmja can I get charcoal?
Two possible places: Shop in shilo Village or the shop on the beach at Tai Bwo \WAnnai

--Simple--

Just so you know, the reward is Dragon Gloves, least that's what the Official Forums are saying.

Just so you know, the reward is Dragon Gloves, least that's what the Official Forums are saying.

I'm pretty sure that after you've done all the sidequests you can buy the dragon gloves from the chest.

Yes, you can, they cost 130k(I think).

Simple the part where you make the stew, the combination for the spices is different for everyone!

~Mole

They are also saying something about a "Barrows Gloves". Sounds pretty interesting...

YOU CAN TELE TO APE ATOLL NOW! Thats wicked and the new agility course too!

Back to Goblin Village and give the ingredients to the Goblin Cook. He will make a "Slop of Compromise" from it and hand it to you: Back to Lumbridge. Enter the diningroom once more and use the "Slop" with one of the generals. Cogratulations, part 3 is finished.

Word is spelled wrong

Congradulations

Back to Goblin Village and give the ingredients to the Goblin Cook. He will make a "Slop of Compromise" from it and hand it to you: Back to Lumbridge. Enter the diningroom once more and use the "Slop" with one of the generals. Cogratulations, part 3 is finished.

Word is spelled wrong

Congradulations

Actually... you spelled it wrong. How Simple spelled it was right.

BTW Simple, in one of them you wrote "Compleet". Fix that!

Word is spelled wrong

Congradulations

Actually... you spelled it wrong. How Simple spelled it was right.

BTW Simple, in one of them you wrote "Compleet". Fix that!

No.... it's right

From Merriam Webster's Pocket Dictionary, "Congratulations"

Had it wrong the first time.

Uhhh, the chest I think is in the cellar of Lumbridge Castle. Based on the people going down there and the pic. =\

Edited by im the monk

It is down there. Completing more of those "Sub-Quests", you'll unlock more items to buy from chest. I think you can also use for bank, I think!

It is down there. Completing more of those "Sub-Quests", you'll unlock more items to buy from chest. I think you can also use for bank, I think!

Yeah it can be used as a bank, theres finally a bank in Lumby! Also, the new crab armor is pretty nice if I do say so myself. There's only the helmet and claw right? Also, the Chompy part of the guide is wrong, it doesn't tell you that you need wool to hold down the toads after you get the rocks.

Edited by sryen

Sir Amik Varze

Requirements: Lost City Quest, Started Legends Quest

Items required: Anti-Fire Potion, Ice Gloves, Mortar & Pistol, Bucket of Milk, Pot of Cream, Cornflour, Cinnamon, Vanilla Pod (Found in Kharazi Jungle),Raw Chicken and the Egg of the Evil Chicken.

Start:

After inspecting Sir Amik Varze, go and talk to the Lumbridge Cook and ask him how you saved Sir Amik Varze, he will recite to you the recipe you used to make the Supreme Brulee.

Obtaining the items for the Supreme Brulee:

Milk & Cream-

By now, you should be able to purchase a Bucket of Milk and a Pot of Cream from the Chest found in Lumbridge Castle Basement.

chest9rv.png

Cornflour-

To make Cornflour you will need to grow or buy Sweetcorn and use it in a Flour Mill.

Vanilla Pod-

The Vanilla Pod can be found by Seraching Vanilla plants found slight South-West of the Pool in the middle of the Kharazi Jungle.

vanillapodmap0fs.png

searchvanilla7ss.png

Cinnamon-

Cinnamon can be obtained by using your Mortar and Pistol with a branch from the Dramen Tree, found in the dungeon of Entrana.

Egg of the Evil Chicken-

To get the Egg of the Evil Chicken, you must first talk to the Wise Old Man of Draynor and ask him about Strange Beasts and then The Evil Chicken. He will direct you to Zanaris where upon arrival you will see a Chicken Shrine.

chickenshrine1px.png

When you use your Raw Chicken with this shrine you will be teleported into the Evil Chickens Lair which is guarded by level 277 Black Dragons. Run past these and you will find the Evil Chicken near its nest.

chickenkill1zw.png

This shouldn't put up much of a fight and once it's put to rest take its Evil Chicken Egg and move onto the Black Dragons.

takeevilegg5zy.png

I suggest using Protect from Melee and an Anti-Fire Potion when fighting one of these, they are quite tough! When you have slayed one Dragon in its pile you will see a Dragon Token. Take it and leave to go complete the Brulee.

dragontoken1gg.png

Completing the Brulee:

1. Use a Bucket of Milk with a Pot of Cream

2. Use Cornflour with the Milky Mixture

3. Add the Vanilla Pod into the Mixture to create Unifinished Brulee

4. Add the grounded up Dramen Tree Branch (Cinnamon) to the mixture to create Brulee

5. Add the Evil Chickens Egg to the mixture

6. While wearing Ice Gloves, rub the Dragon Token to be transported to the Fairy Dragon K'klik who will happily flambe your Brulee!

dialouge6zz.png

pleaseflambe7cl.png

flambing5dd.png

Take your Brulee back to Sir Amik Varze in the Lumbridge Castle Dining Room and you have finished this Sub-Quest!

gratz7sk.png

Rewards:

4000 Cooking XP

4000 Hitpoints XP

1 Quest Point

Increased access to the Culinaromancer's Chest

Edited by n1k