Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Simple013

Recipe For Disaster

ok i got the "dragon" gloves but i need 175 qp to complete the quest which should open up "barrows" gloves :deformed:

pic plz of "dragon gloves" o.o

People, please this is where the guide is made, not questions answered. For that go to Questions section. This is cluttering the thing we are trying to do here.

--Simple--

sorry :deformed: anyways psv you should add that you need wool also otherwise the toads wont attach to the rocks, you only need one piece though no matter how many toads/rocks you have

sorry :deformed: anyways psv you should add that you need wool also otherwise the toads wont attach to the rocks, you only need one piece though no matter how many toads/rocks you have
I need to re-write the whole thing PSV wrote. When I read through it it doesn't make sense so I need to look at that part of the quest before I can do anything about it.

--Simple--

oooo i jsut did the quest guys if u need any help whisper me i got my own guide written

Edited by Siko

Im editing it to make sure it makes sense and for propper grammar etc.

The Final Battle

When you have rescued all members of the council you will then be shown a small cutscene where the Culinaromancer declares his vengance and then vanishes into a portal and of course, you have to follow him into it and defeat him - once and for all.

When you click the portal to enter it you will be warned by the Gypsy that your Prayers will not work. But that you can leave at any time. It is unsure wether you loose your items if you die down there though.

16oy.png

The Bosses.

You will have to face 5 different high-levelled monsters in this part of the Quest & the Culinaromancer himself. After you have defeated one boss you can leave to restock on items and return to take on the next boss.

Boss 1:

Agrith-Na-Na

22xn.png

Agrith-Na-Na uses a melee attack that is quite weak. Hardly any food is used here. Armor Rune and above along with a decent weapon is reccomended.

Boss 2:

Flambeed

38ro.png

Flambeed is a giant Hot Rock Cake and if you do not use Ice Gloves you will not be able to use a weapon against him. He uses a pretty weak melee attack that shouldn't cause much damage.

Boss 3:

Karamel

47ou.png

Karamel is where things get a little tricky, she uses an Ice Barrage that lowers your stats. Wearing Dragonhide should stop her Ice Barrages from hitting you and if you wisely drinking your Stat Restore Potions, she will eventually be defeated.

^^ she never hit me once

Boss 4:

Dessourt

50jc.png

Dessourt uses a mixture of Melee and Mage. He will constantly hit double 5's (need confirmation). His Magic doesn't hit very often but a mix of a Rune Platebody and Dragonhide Chaps could work to your advantage.

Boss 5:

Gelatinnoth Mother

64if.png

If you remembered how you killed the Dagonnoth Mother the Gelatinnoth Mother shouldn't be too hard. You will need all forms of combat to defeat this monster. Wearing a Mystic Robe Top with Dragonhide/Rune legs is effective. The Gelatinnoth Mother takes damage according to what colour she changes to. The colour code follows:

Ranged attacks only

Water spells only

Fire spells only

Earth spells only

Air spells only <- trouble seeing that?

Melee attacks only

After you have defeated the Gelatinnoth Mother the Culinaromancer will get pretty angry and try to take you on himself.

79gg.png

82zt.png

Decent armor and weapon will make sure that the Culinaromancer dies. When he dies, his head will mutate and a variety of foods will spin out of his body.

The Gypsy will now congratulate you and you will be sent back to the Dining Room. Where you will be congratulated and rewarded.

94ni.png

Congratulations! You have finished a Recipe for Disaster!

gratz3oa.png

You can only use the lamp on a skill you have 50+ in

Culinaromancer's Chest - Items

items1au.png

Gloves (Untradeable)

"Barrows" Gloves - 130k

"Dragon" Gloves - 130k

"Rune" Gloves - 6.5k

"Addy" Gloves - 3.25k

"Mithril" Gloves - 1.95k

"Black" Gloves - 1.3k

"Steel" Gloves - 650gp

"Iron" Gloves - 325gp

"Bronze" Gloves - 130gp

Gloves - 65gp

Weapons (untradeable? bleh)

Wooden Spoon - 45gp

Egg Whisk - 65gp

Spork - 422gp

Spatula - 2496gp

Frying Pan - 2158gp

Skewer - 4160gp

Rolling Pin - 18.72k

Kitchen Knife - 10.4k

Meat Tenderer - 53.95k

Cleaver - 33.28k

Edited by n1k

Nice guide (y). Finished it in 1 and half day lol. Looooong quest...

For quick cash, buy lemons, oranges and pineapples on a empty world, then sell for 1k each on a full one :mad:

^^ that wont last long

just another note the weapons are tradeable, but of course you need to have finished the quest to wield them.

and

"The Gypsy will now congratulate you and you will be sent back to the Dining Room. Where you will be congratulated and rewarded."

maybe changed the second congratulated to something like praised? i dunno just a thought

Good point n1k, redundancy is usually something worth avoiding. :) And great job to everybody who contributed, the guide is quite clear. :mad:

You should add the stats of the new gloves.

The dragon one has +9 to everything exept prayer which is 0 and magic attack and def which is +5

The barrows one is +12 to everything exept prayer, and magic attack and def is +6

Also add in cooking utencil stats.

You should add the stats of the new gloves.

The dragon one has +9 to everything exept prayer which is 0 and magic attack and def which is +5

The barrows one is +12 to everything exept prayer, and magic attack and def is +6

Also add in cooking utencil stats.

I don't think so: Those are weapons and armour stats and have as such nothing to do with the Quest Guide. They should be added to a weapons guide I think. Maybe someone with a bit more experience in writing guides should advise on that.

--Simple--

Cleaver - 33,280

you need to ad gp on the end of this, like the other prices, so it should be this :

Cleaver - 33,280 gp

other than that, good guide!

of Tai Bwo Wannai or the one in Shilo Village, you need to have only 1 charcoal.

I don't know, but I think that should be you only need to have 1 charcoal.

Enter the diningroom once more and use the "Slop" with one of the generals. Congratulations, part 3 is finished.

dining room should have a space

Coloured orange slices:use knife with orange, choose slices then use either green, blue or purple dye with them.

This should be capititalized since all of your other ones are too.

Ape atol

atoll has 2 l's.

Other than that, great guide!

Also, do you lose your items on the final boss battle(s)? :P

Edited by Phisher07

Also, do you lose your items on the final boss battle(s)? :P
Yes, you do: I put it in the guide so there won't be any confusion about it.

--Simple--

Edited by simple013

I need help. When I try to ground the raw cod in a pestle and moatar nothing happens :) :blink: .Some one please help!

I need help. When I try to ground the raw cod in a pestle and moatar nothing happens :) :blink: .Some one please help!

You might have to ask the Cook for instructions on how to make it first.

You might have to ask the Cook for instructions on how to make it first.

Tx Flyummoxer I tried it and it worked.