Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lunar

Sal's Weekly Cs Mass Event

I'll be there screwing around I think, not gonna invest alot of money as I dont think our splits will be too good... -.-

Ill come to either trip, idk which one yet -.-

Edited by Blakie

So uhh... 2 DKS Trips?

Err, hopefully first trip won't have a lot of people, and won't yield fail -.-

I can Mage for first if nobody else will, or if theres only like 1 person that's willing but doesn't know how to.

I got Balmung so that should be good...

Errr

B Ring(s), Hatchets, and much more plz.

I want Talisman drops XD

Fml Didnt realize that was up. I only have time for one, but it should last a few hours so 5pm gmt

had the 10 30 pm gmt from last mass

so its at 5pm gmt only one\\

If anyone wants to organise a second one after feel free -.-

Your more then welcome to.

Edited by b0b2oo0

Hey.

I was wondering if I would be albe to mass armadyl with you guys?

Would I be able to use my avansies equipment?

Arma plate, sara vambs, unholy symbol, torags legs, archer helm (armadyl when I can afford)

Thanks -.-

Hey.

I was wondering if I would be albe to mass armadyl with you guys?

Would I be able to use my avansies equipment?

Arma plate, sara vambs, unholy symbol, torags legs, archer helm (armadyl when I can afford)

Thanks -.-

If you want to risk that much, sure. :)

Black d'hide is perfectly fine. Also remember to bring a melee weapon.

DKS means Dag King Supreme or Dag Kings?

Never been to DKs so not sure if normally we u just kill one boss during a mass.

All 3

Edited by Doom_

I'll not be able to attend this mass, I wish you guys goodluck on rings and D Htachets! -.-

In the meanwhile I'll be selling my armadyl for 70 construction and 71 Prayer!

:) It's curses time for me!

I think i will be attending this mass...if i find out what to bring. I know balmung will be one item.

So can I only melee or Hybrid is a MUST?

Hybrid would be nice. Only melee if you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT hybrid.

PROCEDURE

1. Mages run down first-Protect magic and lure rex to other side of dungeon
  2. Other people run down protect mage kill supreme(green) with MELEE first
  3. Pray mage and kill prime at safespot(bob will show you)
  4. Pray range and kill supreme
  5. If the kill takes too long(20 seconds or so, pray mage and get ready for priem)
  6. Finish supreme if prime spawns, range prime
  7. repeat

DO NOT RUN THROUGH REX if its being maged

MAGES. PRAY MAGE WHEN GETTING DROPS

Edited by Doom_

Basicly, mage enters lures rex to other side. Once rex i lured, we go to safespot (have range on longrange) and range prime. Once prime is dead you can turn off mage protect (but be ready to turn it back on) and then you pray range and kill supreme. If prime spawns, pray mage.

Basicly, mage enters lures rex to other side. Once rex i lured, we go to safespot (have range on longrange) and range prime. Once prime is dead you can turn off mage protect (but be ready to turn it back on) and then you pray range and kill supreme. If prime spawns, pray mage.

Meleers and rangers, do not attack rex. only mage kills rex.

Bring rune throwing axes jsut in case.

I am wearing, nez, glory, acumulator, cross bow, obby sheild, blak hide top, veracs skit, snake boots and i have balmung in invo. 700 rubbies

You need lots of prayer potions or super restore. so pack acordingly

Remember anti++s

Edited by b0b2oo0

Meleers and rangers, do not attack rex. only mage kills rex.

Bring rune throwing axes jsut in case.

Protect mage should be quick prayer.

100123124005.png

100123124318.png

100123125511.png

100123125955.png

^ 4 splits that trip, made a nice 1.2M

Edited by Zazzy

Omg. Not fair. I got lost in the bloody dungeon -_-

In the end I had to tele out.

LMFAO!

I'm up to go again if anyone wants to.

READ PLOX

Kk i know i have been hard about not going to bandos but, recently because of low bandos prices and nomad, bandos has opened. (It took 15 min for me and Blake both 138s to make a 4 man team. We both had extremes and i was tank with sgs and guthans and yak and turmoil and Blake was ags with void extremes and turmoil+ yak) But i could not stress enough to buy ahead for this and please please please try to get a ags or bgs. Masses look like easy targets to Pr() extreme teams and if we want to not get crashed, this is the time for pr() gear. I will tank, and as long as everyone stays on the wall, i should not miss so you shouldn't be risking anything. So please if you can, this is the week to get a gs and good gear. And please don't wait to last minute to buy stuff. You prob wont get it. Remember to not bring attacking famliars only bunyips, fruit bats, ponies, and yaks

I hope to see you there,

B0b2oo0

P.S. If you haven't listened to SalsCast's Excl interview (some really hot guy hosting it :) ) yet, or voted in Sal's Annual Winter Competition, you should -.-

Links provided. Be sure to comment on the interview thread and let us know what you think and so easl knows his amazing editing job was worth it :)

A Bandos mini guide has been added.

Whips ands SSs are crashing, and you can get rid of some of your junk with them. Leave the whips and SSs over night on min in g.e and they will sell as long as there is not a g.e update while your sleeping.

I have also put a section on the very bottom of the first post to tell you where the most recent junk tip is.

Edited by b0b2oo0

Yay going to Bandos, last time we had a mass there I made 4M so let's hope that happens again.

Make a F2P mass for me even though there's no monsters I want it! :) Hellhounds or something? Anyone, good work creating this. -.-

As