Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Twist of Fate

Fur 'n' Seek

23vg4fq.jpg

Some of wishlist images, need cutouts. I'll try and get more, I can't get wyvern or Aquantite since I'm only 70 slayer.

Uh... i dont think that its just any follower of bandos...I killed over 25 orks in God Wars Dungeon 10 Cyclops and 5 spiritual warriors none of them dropped femur..but Bork did so....might want to make sure your completely accurate about that

Ill be completely or as accurate as I can

Bork does count

So does General

The following DO NOT

Orks

Ourgers

Zogres

Any Ork

None of the Bandos in the throne room except General

So far confirmed

Bork

General

Fixed everything you've given me so far!

Thanks a lot everyone, for finding the mistakes both obvious and not so obvious. Keep it up and I"m sure we can get this done today.

I'm working on getting the reward from the second wishlist, also if anyone actually does have the patience to get and transparify the bones, go ahead if you believe it will help.

Omg Tinypic fails sometimes... I did a little experiment called 'reporting non-Offensive Material' and they actually deleted the map...

Here's a new one (same one):

v7zdd5.png

[IMG=http://i30.tinypic.com/v7zdd5.png]

It's worth checking if Turoths have to be the high level ones, since they come in several sizes and the notes specify an adult.

I'm not convinced that wall beasts drop 'long sharp claws', I've just killed about 70 without a drop.

you can teleport to Relleka using an enchanted lyre as well. White unicorns can be killed or whatever using the fairy ring code BIS

And the fastest way to the odd old man is using hot air balloons (uses Willow Logs).

Starting out

To start this quest, speak to the Odd Old Man near his shack between Varrock and Paterdomus. The fastest way to get to him is by taking a Hot Air Balloon and using willow logs. It seems that the Odd Old Man has a new task for you! Only this time, it involves gathering pelts and furs of animals instead of their bones. The Varrock museum called on him to improve their natural history section with stuffed animals. He obviously already has the bones, but now needs the pelts and furs to make them look real! Of course, he is too busy to do this by himself, so its up to you.

its to it's

A Hobgoblin- Northeast in Relleka's gates, across the fence from the Rock Crabs. There are Hobgoblins within the town boundaries of Rellekka that you can walk right up to. They're in the same area as the in-town Rock Crabs - just east of the dock where you embark for Neitiznot and Jatizso on the shoreline.

Rellekka's

Reward

Your choice of the Bonesack(e) or Ram Skull Helm(e) which can be used to teleport you to the arena to fight the Skeletal Horror once a week.

10,000 Slayer Experience

7,000 Prayer Experience

you should add wat i wrote in bold

Edited by King Reaper

I'm on it

I wont nit pick but it can be added Monkey Gree Gree is not necessary, especially considering you already said the mini quest of Awogei , if you finished it all you need is the teleport, your killing the msasive apes not talking to them ^_^

And its day 2 and I can still report that Bork and General are the only monsters that drop that stupid last bone I need :eyebrows:

+1 on amazing guide though well done

Edited by Hockeyring

And the fastest way to the odd old man is using hot air balloons (uses Willow Logs).

Digsite pendant (enchanted ruby necklace) is just about as fast, uses only one inventory space, has 5 uses, and is more convenient because you can teleport from anywhere. It 'ports you to the area just north of the digsite, where the boat is being built - all you have to do is run north to the path, then a bit east to the Old Man.

I read that nail beasts drop the really sharp teeth and claws

They do. I got both from them earlier today.

... Monkey Gree Gree is not necessary, especially considering you already said the mini quest of Awogei , if you finished it all you need is the teleport, your killing the msasive apes not talking to them :eyebrows:

Yup. If you have the magic level for the teleport, it puts you right where you need to be.

Editing to add:

Just read through the guide again - it's looking great!

Couple of comments about the guide to the wish list:

1) You say "it should take no more than 20 kills". I think you need to be more specific; as written, it implies that you'll only have to kill each of 20 creatures one time. We know this isn't the case! ^_^ Also, I'm not sure it's accurate even so; I swear it took me more than 20 Crawling hands.

2) You haven't spelled out anywhere that it's required to boil each bone in vinegar, same as with the original quest. This is another one of those things that OUGHT to be obvious but needs to be said anyway....

oh yeah, I forgot... in the actual quest guide, I think you need to spell out where the hot air balloon would land, and also that hot air balloons are only usable if you've done "Enlightend Journey" (or whatever the heck that quest's called), and possibly also that you need to have unlocked the Varrock route.

Edited by sionnach dhu

He will summon a level 320 Skeletal Horror on a nearby platform. The way to weaken this monster is to bury it's bones after they fall off during the battle. The monster attacks with magic, so the protect from magic prayer is very helpful. After the fight, you will have fully completed this quest.

He attacks with magic and melee, if you turn on melee pray while he still has his hands he will use magic. Once he loses his hands he will only use melee. :eyebrows:

The way to weaken this monster is to bury it's bones after they fall off during the battle.

"It's" is incorrect- it should be "its". 'It's' means 'it is', whereas 'its' denotes possession.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.