Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Samsara

How Did You Die Last?

I hit the wall in Snake. :rolleyes:

As

I cast knights of the round on ruby weapon at the start of the fight. :rolleyes:

Nothing should be able to survive that. ¬.¬

Edited by Phishiey

Killed by a reverent during the new quest on Runescape.

But since this is the Other Games Forums...

I was shot down in a helicopter on BF2

In Bad Company 1, I was sniper hunting and got owned with a few lucky pistol shots to the head when the guy was randomly shooting, trying to place me :rolleyes:

Edited by Redicaluss

No scoped. :rolleyes: for Cod4 people, i was in the sniping building at the map Strike, and a guy on the hill shot me, a head shot no scope

I was playing on a tactical server on COD4. Its modded so you die quicker, you can bleed out, team damage, no crosshairs, no hit icon, so you can't tell if you kill someone, lots of realistic rules and such.

Me, my friend, and another guy are holding a position inside this small house. I'm on top of the stairs with my G36C, staking out the door, the other guy is at the window, and my friend is downstairs. We needed someone at the other window, so my friend says he'll plant a Claymore and come up. He plants it right under the stairs, directly bellow where I am standing. Right when he plants it, it explodes, killing all three of us.

:rolleyes:

Damn nade switchers in cod4. Playing on a 24/7 crossfire map.

What's your game name for PC on COD4? I play on 24/7 crossfire/broadcast, and 24/7 Crossfire and Backlot. I've probably seen you :)

Edited by Snyder

I sunk all but USS Houston and had my entire fleet intact in the battle of Java Sea and my flagship sunk from a complication from my own torpedoes. The USS Houston was sinking, too. ;_;

Edited by Click This

Okay, I've got the best so far: I was just walking around on my ESTATE, minding my own business, and then some burglar ran into the house and killed me with one of my knives! How horrible is that?

I was playing elder scrolls: daggerfall (nostalgia ftw) and I went into a dungeon to find some treasure. I found a chest with over 50,000 golds worth in items. Happy i followed my route back to the entrance. And after about 20 minutes I relized I was lost. So I found a door I never opened and bam! Spider paralyzed me and owned me while i watched my 50,000 gp vanish infront of my eyes

Two deaths in question.

One: Playing Modern Warfare on XBOX Live, got ripped apart by automatic weaponry while being sniped.

Two: I was irradiated in the oldschool Wasteland MS-DOS game.

Don't ask me how, but some guy was Armour locking for like 10x the amount of time you usually spend in it.

While I was standing there dumbstruck he's mates killed me.

Cod4, search and destroy.

Had my m40a3 with ACOG scope on it, and i was at Crash. I was on the roof of that rly good sniper building, saw a dude coming, went to the ladder, jumped off, 360 spin and shot him. Yes, i looked throuhg the scope, sorry for not no-scoping. XP and i died from the fall.

I fought my way through hordes of Covenant and Flood and I needed a health pack. Then an exploder blew up and took off my shield. What killed me was he also set off a frag grenade under me...

Legendary on Halo CE is way harder then the newer ones.

Game: Halo:Reach Beta

Death: In SvE slayer, just picked up a fresh sniper, some elite comes up the low vent lift, into attic and sticks me. I do get the no-scope headshot but I got stuck D:

Some guy threw a C4 on me in COD4, and when I turned took a shot at him, my gun triggered the C4.

Walked face first into a shotgun in Halo 2

Danger Close'd Javelin from across Favela. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.