Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Samsara

How Did You Die Last?

I had a cowardly medic who turned around and put a dozen 5.56mm rounds into me.

The last way I killed someone was at the end of a long knife spree. I've been using knives to own people in Bad Company 2. I've been averaging ~8 knife kills a round recently.

F*** MW2.

Pardon me, really. It just needed to be said. This game is becoming horrid.

I died on Sunday from a guy that ran past...SIX claymores all placed in a line, yeah he ran right along all of them. God, so glad black ops is here.

You can't put six claymores in a line. It's impossible, once you place the third claymore, your first disappears.

F*** MW2.

Pardon me, really. It just needed to be said. This game is becoming horrid.

I died on Sunday from a guy that ran past...SIX claymores all placed in a line, yeah he ran right along all of them. God, so glad black ops is here.

You can't put six claymores in a line. It's impossible, once you place the third claymore, your first disappears.

Then multiple people probably put some down. :huh:

Got into a boxing match with a super mutant behemoth in fallout 3. The guy with the bigger fists won.

I was hit by a 33B~B+K~K~8A+K~K~3A3B~a:B+K combo by a Yoshimitsu in SoulCalibur 4 :huh:. And that mess of numbers and letters you see before you is the notation people use for soulcalibur cus we coo' like dat :unsure:

I learned that jumping off a high cliff into a lake beside your house works fine as long as you actually land in the lake, and not on your house. Minecraft.

Edited by Graham

A ninja skeleton spawned on the roof on one of the houses in my village. Minecraft. :huh:

Got in the crossfire in between Sergeant RL-3 and a Mister Gutsy while reloading and low health. Lame death. =.=

(Fallout 3)

Edited by Click This

Good kill right here. No joke. Credit to this man. Playing gun game, weekend gambler. This one guys at ballistic knife, im next highest, at like grim reaper..i think. So he has like 10 sensitivity. and does a 360 spin off of a building at firing range and nails this dudes head with the knife. Amazing kill. The dude was me. :huh:

While staring down from "Dive Rock", I turned around, and ran over to my horse and began pushing it towards the edge. I watched Prior Maborel's Paint Horse fall to it's death, laughed maniacally, then turned around, ran back a little bit, then took off full sprint and jumped of the cliff myself. It took like 13 seconds (I timed it) for me to hit the ground, instant "Your Acrobatics Skill Has Increased" message, and death. Then I realized I hadn't saved before jumping, so I couldn't even find the place again :huh:.

Anybody know which game this is?

Edited by Jalwis2007

While staring down from "Dive Rock", I turned around, and ran over to my horse and began pushing it towards the edge. I watched Prior Maborel's Paint Horse fall to it's death, laughed maniacally, then turned around, ran back a little bit, then took off full sprint and jumped of the cliff myself. It took like 13 seconds (I timed it) for me to hit the ground, instant "Your Acrobatics Skill Has Increased" message, and death. Then I realized I hadn't saved before jumping, so I couldn't even find the place again :huh:.

Anybody know which game this is?

Oh, the many fun hours of pushing mage guild apprentices off Dive Rock. Hilarious. Same with the adoring fan.

"Oh can I shine your boo-AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *thud*"

I last died.. hummm.. probably my suiciding in AC:B. I was in a Romulus lair, and missed a jump. Fell down, only had one health square left. I had a checkpoint up there so I spent 45 minutes trying to kill myself. I had used up all my medicine and my armour was completely broken by the end, and I finally committed suicide, although it took bloody forever.

I was Bladestorm'd

-Rev

That sucks :D

I got shot by a Snub Nose Python while I was joining a friend's game :(

Freaken shower of grenades in COD 5 Downfall on veteran. :D

Got attacked by a freaking zombie while reloading. Damn T-Virus, and Umbrella Corp. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.