Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

Your Favorite And Least Favorite Smells

Favorite: I can't think of much, but I just went in my Garage and realized I like the smell :eyebrows:

Least: I hate the smell of Fish, not cooked but like Raw. ^_^

The smell of the person you're currently in love with tends to be your favorite smell...

In lack of that smell for me, currently, my favorite smell would be wet grass/earth, gasoline ( :eyebrows: ), pepper...

My most hated would be puke and feces...

burnt hair.

oh god... i had to live with it for a couple of days...

Favorite: Coconut, Gasoline, the new handball smell lol ciggarettes ive grown to like as well

least favorite: probably... shizzle? idk lol just gonna pick the generic response lol

Favourite: Vanilla (the kind you find in bottles), coconut, freshly-baked cookies, french toast.

Least Favourite: Rotting food and milk, human/animal waste, gasoline.

Guest Emanick
A lot of people have a bizarre smell-rating list. Why would cigarette smoke, something that damages your body, smell good to you? And horse poop...? Lolwut :eyebrows:

I have a deep emotional attachment to cigarette smoke. Many of the great moments in my life have always been pervaded by smoke.

Well, that would make sense then. I would probably enjoy the smell of a bonfire for similar reasons if my nose was halfway decent.

gasoline (calling it petrol is for lame weirdos and linguistics-minded PETA members who must begin everything with the word "pet," except for "sea kittens")

'Petrol', or rather 'petroleum spirit' is the proper British English term, so no it isn't just for lame weirdos and PETA members.

Favourite smells: The 'fresh' smell you get when you step outside after it's rained, egg sandwiches (:eyebrows:), food cooking, mango, pineapple, mint, campfires, melted chocolate, sweets ^_^

Least favourite smells: Petrol, rotting food, changing rooms, chlorine at the swimming pool, school cloakrooms, bleach/other cleaning products, deodorant.

Edited by Cattius

Dry-Erase Markers is favorite.

Nursing Homes smell AWFUL

Favorite: Hot mi goreng. If you ever smell it you'll understand. It makes your mouth water :wizard:

Least favorite: Tie between geriatric wards/nursing homes and freshly cut durian. It's not actually all that strong, but it's still awful.

Least favorite would definitely be napthalene.

Favorite would be potassium sulfate, potassium sulfide and potassium carbonate wafting through the air.. :wizard:

Favourite, Lots of foods i guess like curry spices/vanilla/bacon, petrol, permanent marker, smell of air at night time, heavily air conditioned rooms, rain, ocean, some other stuff

Least Favourite, Fish/cooked/raw, and obvious things

Favorite: New car smell, gasoline, myself, Monster Energy

Least Favorite: The change rooms after football practice, dog crap, burnt popcorn, rotten food

Edited by Jude