Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
As

Right Click: Weigh.

When viewing your equipment stats I beleive there should be a "Weigh" option, in the game tab it will say something like "Steel platebody weighs: 4kg"

I think it would be useful for when you just want to know the weight of one thing and don't have to take off and bank all your inventory/equipt items.

Views?

As

When viewing your equipment stats I beleive there should be a "Weigh" option, in the game tab it will say something like "Steel platebody weighs: 4kg"

I think it would be useful for when you just want to know the weight of one thing and don't have to take off and bank all your inventory/equipt items.

Views?

As

This could easily be abused by tons of people out their in runescape.

No but seriously i support great idea. Pretty annoying to find out which item weighs less or more.

Toy

I do not think we need another option on the item, I think it should be like a price checker, putting a weigh button on the equipment interface and ploping items in, that way we don't need another option on the item.

I don't want any more right clicks and buttons under equipment would look a bit crowded. Why not a 1gp item from general store called scales, use the scales with the item to get the wieght?

I don't want any more right clicks and buttons under equipment would look a bit crowded. Why not a 1gp item from general store called scales, use the scales with the item to get the wieght?

Fantastic!

Though I think it would be more suited at around 5-10gp.

While it may look a bit crowded maybe there could be a feature in the spanner tab (don't know if it already has this) to toggle some options on/off?

As

I think there should be an option in the price checker to display the weight of items.

Fantastic!

While it may look a bit crowded maybe there could be a feature in the spanner tab (don't know if it already has this) to toggle some options on/off?

As

I really think it should be like the price checker, a button in the equipment interface, but buying scales are ok too I guess.

Or maybe there should be a scale at every bank, and some other places, kinda like a deposit box. It would come in handy in Port Khazard, for those who go diving.

Or maybe there should be a scale at every bank, and some other places, kinda like a deposit box. It would come in handy in Port Khazard, for those who go diving.

lol, I wasnt aware that anybody actually went to that part of the game :wizard:

I dont find it inconvenitent at all, you can just use bank-all on your worn items and inventory and then withdraw it.

Why not have the price checker have two tabs, one for price and one for weight?

lol, I wasnt aware that anybody actually went to that part of the game :wizard:

I dont find it inconvenitent at all, you can just use bank-all on your worn items and inventory and then withdraw it.

But when your weighing multiple items it is a hassle..

How can this possibly be abused? I support this, it's a simple, yet excellent idea. Makes finding weight much easier.

The few times I'd use a scale would definately be at a bank. I wouldn't want to take a space just for the scale, and a weight items option wouldn't really be necissary.

I say a 'Weight Items"' option for the bankers, then you just put the items into a price checker-like tab.

How can this possibly be abused? I support this, it's a simple, yet excellent idea. Makes finding weight much easier.

He was joking :wizard:

No worries, sometimes it's hard to hear sarcasm over the internet.

I like it, maybe just in your equipment page there would be a button next to price check that would say 'weigh'.

Fantastic!

As

But this feature is intended to remove some of the hassle of checking the weight of your armor. Wouldn't an item that you have to buy and then withdraw from your bank be just as much of a hassle?

Fantastic!

As

But this feature is intended to remove some of the hassle of checking the weight of your armor. Wouldn't an item that you have to buy and then withdraw from your bank be just as much of a hassle?

Yeah I suppose it would, so a button next the price checker would be better?

Scales are perfect. Reminds me of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion's system. :wizard: Definitely a much better alternative.

Need to weigh something? then just unequip everything but the wanted items and open up the equipment screen. In my opinion, we don't really need this.

~Darth :wizard:

It weighs the items in your inventory too, Darth.

As

Instead of cluttering or making a new item simply for weighing, this type of update could easily be an update under the 'examine' option! Have it there and on the Grand Exchange. Nice idea, although I've personally never had an issue with weight! Perhaps the area where you can see what is giving statistics a boost, there could be the ability to view the weight in there.

Whoops, sorry for the bump, completely accidental, won't happen again! :wizard:

Edited by One

Um... dude he was joking how could you not get that?... :box:

Now back on topic, I think this is a good idea, but I would prefer scales so the right click doesn't get cluttered. :wizard:

Um... dude he was joking how could you not get that?... :box:

Now back on topic, I think this is a good idea, but I would prefer scales so the right click doesn't get cluttered. :wizard:

No actually I didn't get that. He didn't make it obvious and I don't think you should only put a joke comment on a suggestion.