Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Drewboy999

Edit:pking With My Clan

Guest Drewboy999

This is a true story.

"Drew, follow me we're all going up to the abandoned keep, but on the way we're going to pass the greaters and that one multi area with the ghost and hill giant." said Hippy266, one of our clan leaders. I had taken a canoe up to Edgeville to catch up with the rest of my clan and they had just walked past me as I arrived.

As we arrived at the hill giant place a lone pker walked by. We had formed a death dot to make sure people wouln't see us all. "Attack!" yelled Hippy. I was the only ranger with the group at the time so i was the first to strike awarding myself with a skull. Hippy followed with Ice Barrage and froze him in place. He ate furiously tryed to save himself from being iced and pelted with arrows at the same time. He almost escaped because Hippy missed him with Ice Barrage. I use the Quick Shot special on my bow and he was removed from the wilderness for a while. I got some lobsters and green dragonhide v'braces.

We continued north seing no one for the entire trip staying in multiway combat zones. We ussaly don't talk much while on PK trips. We came near the Greaters expecting some people to be there, but were dissapointed when finding no one. "Hey, I saw a white dot on the mini-map." I said. No one was paying attention so I went off to kill the person. At this point we were up by the mage arena. He was a level 49 and he said he had been exploring out here. I charmed him into thinking I wasn't to attack him but that was just an act. I lashed out with two DD(s) special attacks and he was finished before he could scream.

What I did not realize was that this player was obviously rich or had a more powerful main, because he had over 20 cooked sharks on him. I had to drop lobsters to pick them up, but thile in the process of pick these up a player appeard on my mini-map. Quick as lightning I ran off to the mage arena banking area a.k.a. the "safe zone". I informed Hippy that I had a kill and that he would put it on my kill list on our clan page. This was my clan kill ever.

What do you think? please rate 1-10. This is my first story ive published in a forum so take it easy on me. :deformed:

Edited by Drewboy999

Good grammar and spelling was quite good....check the spelling for "usually" :deformed: This is a good story maybe in the future you could make a fictitious sequel where you kill the guy's main. Good grammer and quite good spelling...I would say 6.5/10 :deformed:

Its relatively short...and its not quite what these new boards were made for. The intention was fictitious masterpieces...

Guest Drewboy999

no it says fiction or non right on the thing

no it says fiction or non right on the thing

Hex, as creator of the new subforums, probably would know what they were meant for. Something like this would either go in the main Story Mat forums or Kills and Ratings if you have screenshots. Hexias meant for this subforum to be for fictional tales that are based on Runescape concepts that most are familiar with in the Jagex MMORPG. :mad:

Not bad, but I would like it longer. I always like long stuff, and this one was pretty nice.

7/10 (plot)

around 9.5/10 (I don't check spelling much, but I remember a few mispelled words, plus the one where one guy said something about "usually". Otherwise, good story :huh:

:huh: